Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Put her back to sleep, problems solved.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shiminay wrote: »
    Put her back to sleep, problems solved.

Gah hahahahahaha rough, if interpreted the wrong way there.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Well I don't mean in the "put her to sleep like you do in work" kind of way!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Gah hahahahahaha rough, if interpreted the wrong way there.
    Shiminay wrote:
    Well I don't mean in the "put her to sleep like you do in work" kind of way!
    :D

I'm nearly afraid to speak for fear of having my head taken off...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Valium in the coffee!.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I might be a little slow, but I think i sense a pattern here.... :pac:

Totally not trying to kill anyone at all! If I did, I'd... I'd... Put strychnine in the guacamole!
    Guess the reference anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi guys:)

welcome mike :)

Hey writer lady ;) You feeling any better today?

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey writer lady ;) You feeling any better today?

hiya links:) little bit better today, had a sick tummy last night and symptoms of a cold. Not quite 100 per cent but I'm taking it easy here. Got a reasonable sleep last night for the first time in a week so that helps. How are you doing?

Totally not trying to kill anyone at all! If I did, I'd... I'd... Put strychnine in the guacamole!
    Guess the reference anyone?

Not a clue, no surprise since I'm not a fan of either substance! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Anyone got a spare £23 million pounds and fancy owning a piece of movie history.... Clicky on the linky.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/world-news/scarface-house-al-pacino-married-5320039

hiya links:) little bit better today, had a sick tummy last night and symptoms of a cold. Not quite 100 per cent but I'm taking it easy here. Got a reasonable sleep last night for the first time in a week so that helps. How are you doing?

That's good that you got some sleep, I know what it's like when you can't sleep, horrible feeling. I'm alrighty, missing herself, but yeah you'll have that. I'm getting absolutely no study done, just not in the frame of mind for it today, and there was a concert on in Dublin tonight that I've decided to skip because I just didn't feel up to it.

Other than that, getting everyone who'll listen hooked on Steam Powered Giraffe! Grem's already fallen victim. :p Have you heard them yet?

OK I think I'm gonna have to check out this band.. :D

OK I think I'm gonna have to check out this band.. :D

Uh-oh! :eek:

Seriously, they're awesome. They're steampunk robots, what's not to love?! :D They're all over the place musically, loads of different styles, love this one because it's got a huge spaghetti western vibe and is one hell of an earworm:

More recruiting Links? You go girl, we'll get them here yet!

They're a little bit.. odd.. I do like Wired Wrong though. Really good song.

More recruiting Links? You go girl, we'll get them here yet!
    See this? You see this right here? Only just heard of 'em and now she's to get them over for a gig! :pac:

Awww yes :D

They're a little bit.. odd.. I do like Wired Wrong though. Really good song.

That song full on made me cry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey ho folkies.

This place is geting overrun with mods :eek:

Heyoo Ted ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey ho folkies.

This place is geting overrun with mods :eek:

Ssssh they might lay the smackdown on your candy ass :p

That song full on made me cry :(

That's happened to me a few times with songs as well I have to say. You know a bands doing something right when they can evoke a reaction like that.

Heyoo Ted ;)

konnichiwa Links
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Ssssh they might lay the smackdown on your candy ass :p

Bit early in the night for a bit of ass slapping

See this? You see this right here? Only just heard of 'em and now she's to get them over for a gig! :pac:

Awww yes :D

I'm thinking them as support to googol bordello - oh yeah..

That's happened to me a few times with songs as well I have to say. You know a bands doing something right when they can evoke a reaction like that.

Definitely... The Spine is one hell of a singer too, so that definitely helps, I think this is even better than the original:

The video is downright amazing too, so minimal but so much expressed.
    konnichiwa Links

Konbanwa Ted san ;)

That's good that you got some sleep, I know what it's like when you can't sleep, horrible feeling. I'm alrighty, missing herself, but yeah you'll have that. I'm getting absolutely no study done, just not in the frame of mind for it today, and there was a concert on in Dublin tonight that I've decided to skip because I just didn't feel up to it.

Other than that, getting everyone who'll listen hooked on Steam Powered Giraffe! Grem's already fallen victim. :p Have you heard them yet?

yeah tis good:) thought I'd cry if I didn't sleep but thankfully i did. Glad you're ok, despite missing herself :) I know it's hard but skype and facebook make it a bit easier. Can relate to the study feeling

Sounds good:D I have indeed!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,227 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Lair

Yo Fathom, hows all on the Westside

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,227 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Fathom, hows all on the Westside
    It's Story :D

• Advertisement

Hi Fathom, how goes it?.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement