Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I hate Vettel more though so rooting for Hamilton haha

:eek: i am disappointed, very disappointed that you root for Hamilton - How can you hate Sebastian Vettel, the guy won 4 F1 Drivers Championships back to back

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    HM only if it comes from sincere affection of a true gent

Otherwise no :P

There weren't from me or anything I just saw them there

*seph looks away and starts whistling again*

:-D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hope you weren't robbing flowers from the cemetery again there.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Yeah Sebastian Vettel won, better than that smug British knobhead winning.

No freakin spoiler alert for F1?? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

:eek: i am disappointed, very disappointed that you root for Hamilton - How can you hate Sebastian Vettel, the guy won 4 F1 Drivers Championships back to back
    Cause Vettel is an absolute tool who couldn't face the fact he could ever be number 2 to a great driver like Webber. I'm still extremely annoyed Webber was robbed by his team of that title. And Hamilton seems to be a nice enough lad.

• Advertisement

No freakin spoiler alert for F1?? :mad:

Whoops sorry :o

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Cause Vettel is an absolute tool who couldn't face the fact he could ever be number 2 to a great driver like Webber. I'm still extremely annoyed Webber was robbed by his team of that title. And Hamilton seems to be a nice enough lad.

That's the beauty of opinions i guess, not everybody has the same one.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Whoops sorry :o

I'll try overlook if ye promise not to ruin main motogp race for me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

well then so ill thank gent who placed them there but as far as I know it was not you :rolleyes:

btw i <3 ferrari so whoever won for it i bow :D
    i mean it waaas a while

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hope you weren't robbing flowers from the cemetery again there.

You were in on that too!

• Advertisement

You were in on that too!

:eek: Ahem.

I did no such thing

Right, who's for tea/java?.

Yes Miss.

Java please grem \o/

Coming right up folks. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

think I'm having one of those days :(

No motivation for anything, was gonna cook some scrambled eggs but I just made instant noodles instead :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Links234 wrote: »
    think I'm having one of those days :(

No motivation for anything, was gonna cook some scrambled eggs but I just made instant noodles instead :o
    We all have those day Links. I was the same yesterday, was just lying in bed for most of it! It's ok to have one every now and again!

I hate those kinda days!

I had a couch day too. Off to work now.

I had a couch day too. Off to work now.

Someones got to do it.

• Advertisement

Hey Grem! Gremy! Gremers! :D

Rabbit :D

Rabbit31p.jpg

I was watching the trove stream earlier. How long before I end up with a barring order? :o

I think you'll need to do more than watching a stream, so I think you can relax ;)

Haha just mad how into them I got. Watched hours upon hours of stuff. Made a tumblr account etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Haha just mad how into them I got. Watched hours upon hours of stuff. Made a tumblr account etc.
    OMG look up babyanimalposts.tumblr.com :D

OMG look up babyanimalposts.tumblr.com :D

They're too cute Paws :o

I take it you've already watched Sam's makeup timelapse?

Links234 wrote: »
    I take it you've already watched Sam's makeup timelapse?

Oh yes, I've learnt more about make up in the past week than in the previous thirty years! Considering the hours I've sat with mates putting on make up that's pretty mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    They're too cute Paws
    They'd cheer your right up!

I got under my duvet over an hour ago because I was cold. Ended up dozing off and I just woke up :o

• Advertisement

They'd cheer your right up!

I got under my duvet over an hour ago because I was cold. Ended up dozing off and I just woke up :o

I'll investigate that Paws.. Used to go to cuteoverload or reddit/aww

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement