Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Oh yes, I've learnt more about make up in the past week than in the previous thirty years! Considering the hours I've sat with mates putting on make up that's pretty mad.

It's fascinating! It's also pretty handy to see all the steps they go through, so if you ever wanted to dress up as your favourite robot band for Halloween, you'd know what you need to do. I've ridiculously sensitive skin so I'd probably itch like hell and scratch then smudge eveything if I ever did something like that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'll investigate that Paws.. Used to go to cuteoverload or reddit/aww
    Mental note made for when I'm on my laptop :D

I think reddit/aww was the one Lith linked me to a while back. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yeah sometimes we just need baby pandas!.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Yeah sometimes we just need baby pandas!.

Even ISIS would calm down with the sight of a few baby pandas

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Pandas are jerks.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Pandas are jerks.

:eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    :eek:
    They are endangered, and are too lazy to bone each other to help bring numbers up. JERKS!

There is logic in there.

We need a panda pimp

Angron wrote:
    They are endangered, and are too lazy to bone each other to help bring numbers up. JERKS!
    Maybe they're shy...

:p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Angron wrote: »

Tonight in the lair we're on the topic of panda shags. Yet another sentence I never thought I'd write! :pac:

• Advertisement

Tonight in the lair we're on the topic of panda shags. Yet another sentence I never thought I'd write! :pac:

There is nothing that is off limits here.

I live to bring an air of confusion to people's lives :pac:

I love that nobody bats an eyelid no matter what topic comes up! :D

Candles & a fancy cooked bamboo meal might get Mrs Panda in the mood.

I know!. Pretty much any combination of words could happen here really.. Purplemonkeydishwasher

I know!. Pretty much any combination of words could happen here really.. Purplemonkeydishwasher

I wouldn't recommend that brand Grem, it is hard to get the flux capacity back on after cleaning the filter.

I'll stick with the cheeseeatingsurrendermonkeys so, thanks Ted. ;)

Willie approves.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7gkbvV8PqraPMeX52C6ay9Vl9WaZRSZ39dpfihJZKdEBvl9mQvaHtebZ2

Lair is giddy tonight!

Lair is giddy tonight!

That is rule number 1 in the Lair SOP

• Advertisement

How did i miss that?? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I am set-up nicely for Wrestlemania, appropriate junk food got, several cans of Monster, and a pot of coffee on standby, if need be.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm drinking tea. There's a film on BBC1 later that I might watch.

Kinda wish I hasn't read the 2 books I got in the library so fast. Think I'll bring them back tomorrow and get some more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Gonna put on the kettle who wants a cuppa? :

My plans for wine went out the window. Not in the form for it at all.

I'll take you up on that Heyday, thanks..

***slides mug over to Hey**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

ive submitted one and a half of two assignements,

gonna watch last episode of castle now, i deserve it! :)

tea is next to me and so is a cheese toast :D
    almost breakfast as when i code i forgot on everything even to eat! lol

btw heyday of you do not want that wine its a itty to throw it away now isn it soooo.... :d)

heyday30 wrote:
    Gonna put on the kettle who wants a cuppa? :
    I've just had a cup but you can never have too much tea! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

One cannot simply have enough tea.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement