Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Sorry, not sorry :pac:

I hope you enjoyed them

* cough** meanie

:P:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Hi guys :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

heyday30 wrote: »
    I hope you enjoyed them

* cough** meanie

:P:P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA_V9BGIG6U-k6Tj0ckrEXooxJlz3miNY6fs_XYxl4oxKsFhbP

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Hi guys :(

Hi Sat, what's up??

Tomorrow is a busy day one in which I have to parent my parents. I am not looking forward to it, or the stress.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning Satori..

Morning Grem, on the night shift? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Satori o/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Sorry, not sorry :pac:

Im guess ill just have to give the best damn coffee i ever made too grem so :pac:

Hi sephy. Meh might go to bed. Early start and I am hoping all goes well tbh. The pressure on ones shoulders is a tad heavy :(

• Advertisement

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Hi sephy. Meh might go to bed. Early start and I am hoping all goes well tbh. The pressure on ones shoulders is a tad heavy :(

Whatever is happening i hope it goes well and were all here for ya if you want too want to chat :).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hope you'll be ok Satori.. Thanks Seph!.

Dont drink too much of it grem theres gunpowder in it :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm feeling a bit sick tonight :(

Links234 wrote: »
    I'm feeling a bit sick tonight :(

*sings soft kitty*

Night pals o/

*sings soft kitty*

It's kinda funny when I click like on a certain Bunny's facebook update tonight, it tells me that a bunch of my friends have also liked it. Bunch of fecking fangirls :o and not a bit ashamed of it either :pac:

Heh hehe got it bad I think!

Heh hehe got it bad I think!

I tried to make my girlfriend a little jealous by telling her about my crush, but she didn't bite :(

She can be hard to troll sometimes, now that she's used to me. :o

Heh I'm so messy headed that I reckon I wouldn't get being trolled or would think i was being trolled when I actually was not. How naive! :o

• Advertisement

Maybe I'm trollin' ya riiiiight noooow :pac:

Links234 wrote: »
    Maybe I'm trollin' ya riiiiight noooow :pac:

You could well be!. I'll just be over here going fa la la la la la la la laaaa...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Tacos for dinner was a great idea!

*may change my mind after I visit the bathroom later.

I'm having a pot noodle type yoke here.. Then there shall be moar tay. How are ya Wolfie?.

I should take the dog out, make tea, and curl up and watch a movie.

Take doggie out and I'll sort tea.

This was a pack of lies, I had to sort my own tea :(

It was motivational speaking!. :o

You raised my hopes and then dashed them quite expertly :(

But hey... Keytars are cool :D

10855077_10152956439741355_3075600475283057420_o.jpg

• Advertisement

Ah rabbit.. Just ahh. Also did i just troll you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement