Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

No, I was just being imaginary disappointed with the imaginary tea you didn't make me

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Dang, you Internet people and your incorrigible ways.. Back to bunny daydreaming so..

Indefatigably incorrigible ;)

Bunny daydreaming, eh? But it's nighttime, so it's nightdreaming, which is just regular dreaming! YOU'RE JUST REGULAR DREAMIN' GREM!

10710890_10152670075481355_8013613310631981209_n.jpg?oh=3d8b7702d980c1d3fd18bcbf5b6a8cdd&oe=55AD7B4C

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

HOLY ****ING **** - THAT ENDING TO WRESTLEMANIA 31.. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's for asleep people - I shall not conform damn it!. :p

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »

31?? It's that old?

Did they wrestle?! :eek:
    That's for asleep people - I shall not conform damn it!. :p
    Fine fine, I'll take it you've already seen Bunny's latest pic on facebook then? there's something for ya to dream about ;)

I'm still on a caffeine & nicotine high from that ending - Sweet jesus that swerve right at the end.

seems like it was worth staying up for so!.

Yes, Yes it was worth staying up for.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie sticks nose in Lair**

Ye'all heading for that Great Lair Nest in the Sky, or still awake? :D

Good afternoon Swannie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Good afternoon Swannie
    **Swannie LOOKS at her clock. Shakes it, and then listens to see if it is still ticking time.**

Just past 9PM Pacific, but Lith is a real Noct dweller... so good wee morning to ye Lith. :D

Well it'd be rude of me not to say Good Morning to The Nocturnal Forum's favorite So-Cal gal :P

Well it'd be rude of me not to say Good Morning to The Nocturnal Forum's favorite So-Cal gal :P
    Such nice words may get you everywhere Lith... oh oh... maybe I said tooooooo much! :o

Ah ha, it's early for ya, drink several cups of coffee :P

Ah ha, it's early for ya, drink several cups of coffee :P
    I know this must seem unbelievable to you Lith, but I have not had a drop of magic beans Sunday.

**Swannie raises right wing and swears**
    ...and swears #$%##@&%#! going into java withdrawal!

*swoops in with rescue java brew*

*swoops in with rescue java brew*
    Hurrrrrrrrrah! Grem to the rescue! :cool:

Anytime for Swannie! ;) also 5000!.

• Advertisement

Anytime for Swannie! ;) also 5000!.

**Swannie flaps wings vigourously in training for the next great race to the Lair 10K finish!**

Poor MrK should nearly be granted an extension to his lair!.

I've just realized now, it's been 4 years since I started HRT :o

Links234 wrote: »
    I've just realized now, it's been 4 years since I started HRT :o

Time flies doesn't it?? Similar time on meds here.. Feels like forever and last year at the same time..

Poor MrK should nearly be granted an extension to his lair!.
    But Grem... It's part of the master plan to capture the Lair, and help drag it down that slippery slope towards the dark side!

**BLACK Swannie practices Darth Vader whispering hissssssssss**

Keepin the sinister alive in the lair.. *applauds Swannie*

Keepin the sinister alive in the lair.. *applauds Swannie*
    **Swannie bows to her bird of a feather**

With that I must leave the Lair... sadly WAVES farewell until another fun time.

Toodles Swannie. Til the next mischief!.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**Stumbles into lair rubbing eyes**

Monday, monday ..... reverse reverse..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

ola!

woke up with alarm this morning thinking omg is this how my lifes gonna be from now on :(

need time to re adjust lol

coffee needed :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement