Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Good to hear :)

how's your good self?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ah I'm good.. Getting stuck into another book. Makes me wonder why I stopped reading!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Anyone seen the owner of this fine establishment, holy **** i need someone to discuss last night's Wrestlemania 31 with :D

Not seen him about, no. I take it you enjoyed it? :D

nope haven't myself lith

sounds good pp :D

• Advertisement

Not seen him about, no. I take it you enjoyed it? :D

Well if ya see him, let him know i'm looking for him....... I did enjoy it, THAT SWERVE ENDING WAS MARVELOUS :D..... Well Played WWE, Well Played indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Anyone seen the owner of this fine establishment, holy **** i need someone to discuss last night's Wrestlemania 31 with :D
    You rang? And I want to rename this Lair Suplex City B1tch haha

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    You rang? And I want to rename this Lair Suplex City B1tch haha

I did indeed, how was the atmosphere in The Woolshed? Yeah let's subtitle this joint Suplex City :D

All Hail Rollins.

tempted to block friend who fances me from facebook, I already deleted him off my friend list but still sending me messages, really don't need that right now!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi all - glad to hear your migraine has gone Writer, hope the week off was enough Shim, Paws don't give up on reading again it's very rewarding. Lith and MrK is swerve an actual term?? Glad ye enjoyed it anyway.. Anyone seen Links about? Phew, coffee time..

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I did indeed, how was the atmosphere in The Woolshed? Yeah let's subtitle this joint Suplex City :D

All Hail Rollins.
    It was pretty good, place absolutely erupted when Rollins music hit. There is a video of me marking the fcuk out on the WWE Parties page and thread haha.

I, for one, welcome our new evil overlord! :D

tempted to block friend who fances me from facebook, I already deleted him off my friend list but still sending me messages, really don't need that right now!
    Tell him to feck off.

Ah no, seriously though. Just tell him politely that you'd prefer if he didn't message you because you're not ready for any sort of relationship right now and that you don't see him in that way. If he doesn't get the message after that, block him and don't feel bad about it.
    Paws don't give up on reading again it's very rewarding.
    Don't worry, I don't think I'll be giving up. James Patterson has over 100 books published so it making it my mission to read most, if not all of them.

Off to have some dinner now. I've signed up to a webinar about handling the different types of poisoning in pets, should be really interesting IMO. Starts at 8pm. :)

Hi all - glad to hear your migraine has gone Writer, hope the week off was enough Shim, Paws don't give up on reading again it's very rewarding. Lith and MrK is swerve an actual term?? Glad ye enjoyed it anyway.. Anyone seen Links about? Phew, coffee time..
    Yeah, swerve is a term that means the writers book a finish into a match that fans wouldn't see coming, in this case Rollins cashing in to make the match a triple threat and then winning the title.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

And marking? Ya bunch of Tomcats :pac:

And marking? Ya bunch of Tomcats :pac:
    Marking out is when you cheer and feel genuinely happy by something going on in the ring or backstage. It you usually involves people losing their shit

Well there's my new things learned for today. Not bad since I'm not up an hour!.

And marking? Ya bunch of Tomcats
    A quick snip snip will sort that out.. ;)

Tell him to feck off.

Ah no, seriously though. Just tell him politely that you'd prefer if he didn't message you because you're not ready for any sort of relationship right now and that you don't see him in that way. If he doesn't get the message after that, block him and don't feel bad about it.

Don't worry, I don't think I'll be giving up. James Patterson has over 100 books published so it making it my mission to read most, if not all of them.

Off to have some dinner now. I've signed up to a webinar about handling the different types of poisoning in pets, should be really interesting IMO. Starts at 8pm. :)

yeah may be an idea, hopefully he'll get the message

thanks grem:) I'm really glad too, was hard going into college with it. how are ya doing?

Well there's my new things learned for today. Not bad since I'm not up an hour!.
    I aim to please!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Evening :)

You've tried being nice in the hope he'd get the hint, now it's time to be blunt. Tell him thanks but no thanks. If he replies with anything other than 'OK', then block. Job done.

Hi Seph and Mike how are you both??

Same same :) Just cooked myself up a proper country dinner, patting the belly right now, stuffed and unable to move. Want tea, but kettle is so far away.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi Seph and Mike how are you both??

Not bad thanks and yourself? currently chomping choco bons, soooo good.

mike_ie wrote: »
    Same same :) Just cooked myself up a proper country dinner, patting the belly right now, stuffed and unable to move. Want tea, but kettle is so far away.....

Use the force mike :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

mike_ie wrote: »

I'm the same, wouldn't mind a drop but too down too many stairs Ted has too go.

*boils kettle*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

No boards and no internet make Mozz go something something..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    No boards and no internet make Mozz go something something..

A little crazy ??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement