Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

yeah tis good:) thought I'd cry if I didn't sleep but thankfully i did. Glad you're ok, despite missing herself :) I know it's hard but skype and facebook make it a bit easier. Can relate to the study feeling

Sounds good:D I have indeed!

Contact is kinda spotty at best, and skype is really bad, it's always cutting out or massively delayed. It's kinda frustrating and makes me miss her even more, because one day we spent ages trying to get a connection and it just wasn't working and I had to tell her please stop, this is just getting me down even more. We've managed to find that if she calls me from skype to my phone, it's working out ok. so yeah, there's that.

What did you think? :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,227 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Hi Fathom, how goes it?.
    I'm good. You?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

What kind of story?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,227 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    What kind of story?
    Westside :D

Fathom wrote: »
    Westside :D

Baddddummm tishhhh

• Advertisement

Baddddummm tishhhh
    Circled we did. But don't round wagons.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Nightwish's take on The Phantom of the Opera gets me in the feels.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Nightwish's take on The Phantom of the Opera gets me in the feels.
    Phantom overwhelms me.

Baddddummm tishhhh
    Let's start over. Yo Ted. I'm good. You?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Since rejoining Facebook, I'm being exposed to all sorts of strange and interesting music. There's this for example (Warning: BOOBS):
    https://soundcloud.com/drixxxe-2/sextape-2

• Advertisement

Phantom overwhelms me.

Such a powerful piece of music and is still great years later.

Let's start over. Yo Ted. I'm good. You?

Bit tired here, but I'll struggle on.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Such a powerful piece of music and is still great years later.
    Give me rush. Natural high. Have DVD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Evening all

Ah Nightwish are just amazing, glad to have seen them live too, once with Tarja and once with Anette ;)

Phantom of the Opera used to be my "wake up" tune when I'd first get into work in 15 years ago. :D That and Master of Puppets.

Bit tired here, but I'll struggle on.
    "Lean on me"

heyday30 wrote: »
    Evening all

fonzie.jpg

Shiminay wrote: »
    Phantom of the Opera used to be my "wake up" tune when I'd first get into work in 15 years ago.
    Inspires. Lofty thoughts. Romance. Tragic.

"Lean on me"

My you have strong shoulders

• Advertisement

Right, need to go get milk :)

Class time.

Links234 wrote: »
    Right, need to go get milk :)

Shi....

Thanks for the reminder, all out here too.

My you have strong shoulders
    I do.

Late for class.

Hungry but don't know what to eat.

* has 4 litres of milk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Shiminay wrote: »
    * has 4 litres of milk

that's a lot of milk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Links234 wrote: »
    Contact is kinda spotty at best, and skype is really bad, it's always cutting out or massively delayed. It's kinda frustrating and makes me miss her even more, because one day we spent ages trying to get a connection and it just wasn't working and I had to tell her please stop, this is just getting me down even more. We've managed to find that if she calls me from skype to my phone, it's working out ok. so yeah, there's that.

What did you think? :D

I'm sorry to hear that, long distance is very hard. When the ex and I Skyped there was big delays as my connection wasn't fast enough so quite often it would lag and cut off, which was very frustrating for the two of us. Since I got my broadband there was a huge improvement but by then he was sick almost every day and wouldn't feel up to chatting and stuff, and it was mostly me making the effort to keep things going so yeah. I'm glad you found a way that works :) What helped me during the time we missed each other and wouldn't see each other for weeks on end was to think of our happy times together (although that sometimes made me cry!)

I quite liked:D they're a pretty cool band!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Phew.. Work done.. Not long until I want breakfast though.. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement