Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Night writer o/

heyday30 wrote: »
    Good stuff :)

Well I did have a gun pointed at them :) :-D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Note to self: Don't get on Seph's bad side. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

My new phone ringtone :D ALL HAIL SETH ROLLINS

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Also be careful with grapes, paracetamol, slug pellets and rat poison.

Can you tell I found my webinar interesting? :o

Think the people of Killarny have a bit more than grapes and chocolate to be worried about. Someone is leaving poisoned meat aroynd the park lands and a few dogs have suffered for it!! Evil bastards! :mad:

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Think the people of Killarny have a bit more than grapes and chocolate to be worried about. Someone is leaving poisoned meat aroynd the park lands and a few dogs have suffered for it!! Evil bastards!
    There was a Q&A after the lecture and there was a vet on from that area saying he's seen 15 cases in 2 weeks!!! They don't know what it is but it seems to take affect so quickly, the animals seem to be dead within an hour. Horrible horrible scumbags!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Get a pair of these glasses :pac:
    joke-glasses-with-eyes-on-them-ooxg6xhm.jpg
    ou brother where art though earlier tonight :D

btw skipped second part of it, and that professor dude must be on something how excited he is about stuf he teaches lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I gave him speed before the lecture

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

I gave him speed before the lecture
    thats exactly what i thought and said i want that what he had :d))

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Holy sheet. I don't wanna go out in that again. Wind is all swirly so things getting ripped from my hands then thrown back at me.. Crazy!

The wind is crazy here too!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Back in for tea in office now. Thank feck..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My sister is ticked off with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Heyooo folks! :D

Did you miss me?

Links234 wrote: »
    Heyooo folks! :D

Did you miss me?

Hey Links :)

KKkitty wrote:
    My sister is ticked off with me.
    How come?
    Links234 wrote:
    Heyooo folks!
    Hiya Links :)

At last, I have the sitting room to myself for this week's Criminal Minds. :)

Hey Kitty!

Swish xPPx! :D I haven't watched Criminal Minds in ages. looking forward to the new series of Hannibal though! You ever watch that?

Night pals o/

Nai nai Seph, sweet dreams of pumpkin pie :)

Links234 wrote:
    Swish xPPx! I haven't watched Criminal Minds in ages. looking forward to the new series of Hannibal though! You ever watch that?
    I love Criminal Minds. I love Dr. Reid. :o

I watched the first season of Hannibal and loved it, need to catch up!
    Night pals o/

Night Seph :)

Her fella's parents gave me money the other night for a taxi home. I got a glass of wine while I waited for said taxi. They think I took advantage of them. Also just jokingly said that I hoped her fella's parents were looking after my sister and they thought I was being serious.

• Advertisement

KKkitty wrote:
    Her fella's parents gave me money the other night for a taxi home. I got a glass of wine while I waited for said taxi. They think I took advantage of them. Also just jokingly said that I hoped her fella's parents were looking after my sister and they thought I was being serious.
    I would honestly ignore them until they copped on. How did you supposedly take advantage of them? They seem to be easily offended if they can't even take a little joke.

I would honestly ignore them until they copped on. How did you supposedly take advantage of them? They seem to be easily offended if they can't even take a little joke.

I didn't even ask them for the money. My sister did ask was I ok for the taxi fare and probably got worried I didn't.

You didn't do anything wrong at all KKkitty. Don't worry.

Sometimes people just create drama for drama's sake Kitty, let it go over your head..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening all

Was fairly full at the time so racking my brain to see if I can remember anything I could have done wrong.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

KKkitty wrote: »
    Was fairly full at the time so racking my brain to see if I can remember anything I could have done wrong.

Some people go through life carrying a spoon in case they find some sh1t to stir. I find it best to ignore them.

Evening all
    Hi wolfie
    KKkitty wrote:
    It sounds like they're honestly looking to stir up drama for their own amusement and you didn't do anything wrong, honestly.

How goes it Paws?

• Advertisement

Heyo Wolfie, how are ya?.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement