Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

How goes it Paws?
    All good. Getting my Criminal Minds fix. How are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I think it's the fact that it is my own sister doing this that bothers me. She didn't text me til today about it and the wedding was last Friday.

You poor thing KKkitty. No idea why your sister would do that. If you did in fact do something wrong, and I don't think you did, why didn't she text you and talk to you straight away?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Heyoo Wolfiekins! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Freaking draughts here.. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Heyo Wolfie, how are ya?.
    Bit tired, but day off is nice
    Links234 wrote: »
    Heyoo Wolfiekins! :D
    Heya Linkie-poo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

All good. Getting my Criminal Minds fix. How are you?

I shall be embarking on my Spencer fix soon too paws.

I really don't know. Very windy out now. Wouldn't fancy going out in it.

heyday30 wrote:
    I shall be embarking on my Spencer fix soon too paws.
    My favourite, he's just so cute!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

KKkitty wrote: »
    I think it's the fact that it is my own sister doing this that bothers me. She didn't text me til today about it and the wedding was last Friday.

That's pretty lousy tbh.
    If it bothered her that much why wait till now to bring it up.

Forget about it kitty .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I was a human(ish) pinball out there Kitty. Kind of fun in a barely managed to survive multiple bruises way! :pac:

Think I'd throw a few stones in my pockets if I was going out in it.

I have plenty of ballast... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I love the new Halestorm track :D

The internet is going mad for this video of a baby-faced Hozier singing Pink Floyd http://jrnl.ie/2021986 via DailyEdge.ie. This is for the Hozier lovers in the lair.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I love the new Halestorm track :D

I am waiting for the full album on tenterhooks

I am waiting for the full album on tenterhooks

It will be a damn good album.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    It will be a damn good album.

Just going by the tracks they've released already it should be amazing.

Must look them up when I get home and see what I think.

Must look them up when I get home and see what I think.

Regret it, you will not.

• Advertisement

KKkitty wrote:
    via DailyEdge.ie. This is for the Hozier lovers in the lair.
    Aww bless!

I could only watch a little bit on my phone. I can't find my earphones.. But if you look closely, you can see at least one of Hozier's current band members, Alex Ryan.

Yeah need to get out and explore a bit. Living in aphex land since start of year because of the sheer volume of stuff he released..

Aww bless!

I could only watch a little bit on my phone. I can't find my earphones.. But if you look closely, you can see at least one of Hozier's current band members, Alex Ryan.

Spoken like a true fangir! You go Paws ;)

Spoken like a true fangir! You go Paws
    Lol is that a good thing or a bad thing? :p

Well you've done your research so at least you're making a proper effort, fair play Paws..

Just read an article about people who tattoo their animals. Yes, you did read that correctly. I'm disgusted that people actually think it's okay just because the animal is asleep while it's done.

I heard about that a while ago too Paws.. People still surprise me with what they think is ok to do..

Just read an article about people who tattoo their animals. Yes, you did read that correctly. I'm disgusted that people actually think it's okay just because the animal is asleep while it's done.

That is asshattery of the worst kind.

I heard about that a while ago too Paws.. People still surprise me with what they think is ok to do..
    The sad thing is, lately stuff doesn't surprise me a lot. But this did.
    That is asshattery of the worst kind.
    True.

Tbh I'm more surprised at the amount of people who genuinely think a cat would stay still for a tattoo!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

That's pretty horrible :( The poor pet has no say in the matter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement