Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's my huge problem with it.. A human has to sign release forms to get ink on themselves would that plus the feeling of it not make them realise that an animal wouldn't exactly choose to do this to themselves?. Slipknot have it right people = sh1t

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Links234 wrote:
    That's pretty horrible The poor pet has no say in the matter
    Exactly. Lots of people seem to be of the opinion that it's fine because the animal can't feel it being done. My response was: So, if someone knocked you out and covered you in tattoos you couldn't consent to it'd be perfectly fine as well, would it?

But I'd seriously have to question the ethics of a vet who would put an animal under a completely unnecessary general anaesthetic to allow a tattoo artist to do this. I'd seriously question the morals of the owner and the artist as well, obviously.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Totally unrelated but I've just spotted someone trying to have a logical conversation on after hours at this time of night. *Grabs bucket of popcorn*

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Totally unrelated but I've just spotted someone trying to have a logical conversation on after hours at this time of night. *Grabs bucket of popcorn*

Link to this logical argument in After Hours

giphy.gif

I had to stop visiting After Hours, it was too infuriating. :o

• Advertisement

It's called "facebook dilemma"

Over to After Hours i go

giphy.gif

I had to stop visiting After Hours, it was too infuriating. :o

I don't go there usually but snagged that thread title and had to look..

Also..... Logic in a thread on After Hours

giphy.gif

I don't go there usually but snagged that thread title and had to look..

I wasn't expecting it to be about a hair straightener.. :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I try to stay out of After Hours

Grem keep me looped on this developing thread in After Hours, i'll be back after a few hours sleep.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Pleasant slumbers Lith.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

That is asshattery of the worst kind.

Should actually try have that as a wearable hat. If you're being an ass you wear an actual ass hat. It should come with a timer or sensor which only releases the grip it has on your head when you stop being a douchebag.

I should probably get some sleep as well. Have to go to the Social Welfare office in the morning to sign on. The joys of it.

Night night guys. :) x

KKkitty wrote: »
    Should actually try have that as a wearable hat. If you're being an ass you wear an actual ass hat. It should come with a timer or sensor which only releases the grip it has on your head when you stop being a douchebag.

This is gold.. Patent now Kitty. I loves it!.

Oh night Lith and Paws..

This is gold.. Patent now Kitty. I loves it!.

Thank you :D

Can it tighten if you continue to be a douchebag? I'm roaring laughing that the word douchebag is in my dictionary now!

Can it tighten if you continue to be a douchebag? I'm roaring laughing that the word douchebag is in my dictionary now!

Oh definitely :D No point in it sitting comfortably on top of your head now.

• Advertisement

Someone should have that as a remote control

Someone should have that as a remote control

With great power, comes great responsibility.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Holy moly that wind is scary :O :O

Such a Darwin awards type invention. :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie flaps into Lair**

Hi wolf, Grem, heyday, kitty, Paws, and Lith. :D

Swannie, how are things stateside?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie, how are things stateside?

Hey my bird of a feather Grem! The Swannie has been in choppy water across the pond. Can you believe that someone expects me to meet all my goals, objectives, and timetables at work? And I thought this job was to sit pretty, show a little leg, and bat my eyelashes. :pac:

The sheer impudence of them Swannie, I am both aghast and appalled on your behalf!.

The sheer impudence of them Swannie, I am both aghast and appalled on your behalf!.
    Right on Grem! Makes me want to paint up a protest sign, beat a drum, and march back-and-forth in front of my PIs office, shouting UNFAIR! UNFAIR! Discrimination against the poor underrepresented BLACK Swannie minority!

But this poses a problem Grem that perhaps you could help me with. What should I wear? Does this call for a shopping trip to buy a dress that could kill? :cool:

• Advertisement

Yes. Absolutely shopping trip.. Once you leave me at coffee shop....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement