Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yes. Absolutely shopping trip.. Once you leave me at coffee shop....
    Indeed you are a wise kindred spirit Grem. Swannie has to be in fashion for a protest.

You cannot be at coffeeshop in Éire at this hour Grem. They roll up the sidewalks way before now and send everyone home. But Swannie is at this very moment broadcasting from her locale javahouse, while sipping a deep dark rich brew, and...
    acting wired after sipping too much!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yes no good coffee for me this time of witching hour.. Tea made by my own fair hand shall have to do..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yes no good coffee for me this time of witching hour.. Tea made by my own fair hand shall have to do..

Gotta go hunt food. Fun chat Gren. Bye.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Later Swannie don't do anything I wouldn't do!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Welp, went out with the dog there and the weather is not nice to say the least :eek: she got a towel drying when we got in

• Advertisement

Hah it's not currently that bad here.. Crap all night though and I shouldn't have said anything because I've to head out soon..

Woo, my Friday approaches, celebratory java in order! I'll ignore the hospital til tomorrow and enjoy me day.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Scary wind is scary..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Holy Cheese Balls Batman, that windy sounds nasty out there. thought it would have died down a bit overnight.

May find something to use as an anchor to head to work.

Same here, thought it might have died down overnight.

• Advertisement

Wind warning still in place, thought it's not too bad here now compared to last night. I now know how a pushme-pullyou feels! How are you two this morning?

All good here. Yourself, Grem? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

All good here. At work & java in hand.

Tucked up on couch with telly. Sorted.. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good morning Nocs, how're you all doing today?

Hi Shiminay :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Morning everybody

Howdy. Are we all good?

All good here.

Want to go for a walk but I genuinely fear for my safety in that wind..

Do Not Go Out in the wind, it messed up my hair, now my head looks like a poodle after it's been blow dryed. Morning Shim.

• Advertisement

Very little by way of dangerous winds in the capital, so it's all good here :)

Lucky for some, mad windy here :(, also gots a query for ya, or should i light the *Dav Signal* :P

*Trademark pending*

Something weird happened my car earlier and my Dad insists it's fine. My indicators wouldn't come on! I had to pull into an empty carpark, turn off the ignition and start it again, then it was fine. I know it just passed the NCT but I'd rather that didn't happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Staring out at the horizontal rain here right now.... :/

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

mike_ie wrote: »
    Staring out at the horizontal rain here right now.... :/
    you sure you're not lying down? :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Something weird happened my car earlier and my Dad insists it's fine. My indicators wouldn't come on! I had to pull into an empty carpark, turn off the ignition and start it again, then it was fine. I know it just passed the NCT but I'd rather that didn't happen.

Unless it's something that's happening regularly, your dad is right. Sometimes the flasher unit contacts stick, or if it's a digital circuit, it just doesn't register the input for some reason.

Turning off the ignition and on again is the equivalent of rebooting the computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I must make my way across suberbia, into the land of Tescos and stock up on much needed supplies amd rations. All while the rain flies sideways.

SW wrote: »
    you sure you're not lying down? :P

Ahhhh....

Never mind then. :p

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I must make my way across suberbia, into the land of Tescos and stock up on much needed supplies amd rations. All while the rain flies sideways.
    that's what happens when you give the monkey butler a day off! :P
    mike_ie wrote: »
    Ahhhh....

Never mind then. :p
    :D:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

mike_ie wrote:
    Unless it's something that's happening regularly, your dad is right. Sometimes the flasher unit contacts stick, or if it's a digital circuit, it just doesn't register the input for some reason.
    I'll have to keep an eye on it then, just in case it does happen again. I only doubted him because that's what he always says.. It's exactly what he said when I told him the break was squeaking. I ended up spending €190 to have it fixed before I got it tested.. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement