Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

OOOH MOD THROWDOWN BETWEEN SW AND MIKE

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif

:P

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    OOOH MOD THROWDOWN BETWEEN SW AND MIKE

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif

:P

why does this always happen when the exorcism kit is in for repairs? >.<

If you can read this, you're too close!

I don't know, i demand a keyboard warrior battle between MODS :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

morning peops am i the only one that this light changing outside is drivin nuts :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

I'll have to keep an eye on it then, just in case it does happen again. I only doubted him because that's what he always says.. It's exactly what he said when I told him the break was squeaking. I ended up spending €190 to have it fixed before I got it tested.. :o

IF your brakes are squeaking like nails on a chalkboard, it's time to get the pads replaced. There's a little metal pin buried in the brake pad material - when the pads wear down enough that the metal pin rubs against the brake disc when you apply the brakes, it makes that noise to tell you to replace them.

Your dad is somewhat right though - the brakes aren't going to suddenly stop working or anything. It's more to let you know that you need to take care of it next time it's serviced, or in your case, before your next NCT.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sideways rain has arrived down here.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

mike_ie wrote:
    IF your brakes are squeaking like nails on a chalkboard, it's time to get the pads replaced. There's a little metal pin buried in the brake pad material - when the pads wear down enough that the metal pin rubs against the brake disc when you apply the brakes, it makes that noise to tell you to replace them.

They were squeaking every time I put my food in the break pedal. But it's fixed now thankfully.
    mike_ie wrote:
    Your dad is somewhat right though - the brakes aren't going to suddenly stop working or anything. It's more to let you know that you need to take care of it next time it's serviced, or in your case, before your next NCT.

I knew that but they were squeaking constantly and I knew myself that wasn't right. Not saying my dad knows nothing about cars but he tends to have the "ah it's nothing" attitude about everything..

Anyway.. Moving on..

Family can be so blood boiling at times, holy jack daniels whiskey :mad:

Ya OK there Lith?

• Advertisement

Ya OK there Lith?

Far from it, just the hypocrisy my cousin displayed earlier has me rattled and uttering obscenities under my breath. Why i even bother trying to be friendly to him is beyond me, damn him to hell.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Far from it, just the hypocrisy my cousin displayed earlier has me rattled and uttering obscenities under my breath. Why i even bother trying to be friendly to him is beyond me, damn him to hell.
    I've given up on the whole having to be nice because they're family lark. It's bullsh1t. I've blocked my aunts because they keep sharing pictures of Jesus and angels and they are the two most horrible people I've ever met.

I've given up on the whole having to be nice because they're family lark. It's bullsh1t. I've blocked my aunts because they keep sharing pictures of Jesus and angels and they are the two most horrible people I've ever met.

Whoever came up with the phrase - You can choose your friends, but not you're family, i'd like to have a word with him/her.... Nothing worse than hypocritical family members.

I try to be nice, have it tossed back in my face - i am washing my hands of them and blocking them out. I don't need negative **** in my life.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals :)

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Whoever came up with the phrase - You can choose your friends, but not you're family, i'd like to have a word with him/her.... Nothing worse than hypocritical family members.

I try to be nice, have it tossed back in my face - i am washing my hands of them and blocking them out. I don't need negative **** in my life.

yea i remember the sentence from the illusions from richard bach saying members of the same family are rarely born under the same roof :pac:

coincedentally i just started watching the "bloodline" on netflix :D
    (as i already finished the forensic files lol)

btw mornin all, its tea time :d)

Lithium93_ wrote:
    It's worse when the entire world seems to think the sun shines out of their asses when you know what they're really like.

"Oh they're wonderful people!"

These 'wonderful people' thought it was funny to make me cry my eyes out while my mother had just had my brother by telling me that they were going to forget about me now that my brother had arrived. I was 5.
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Be nice to the people that are worth it.

Hi Seph and Joya

hoya paws, seph and all in da shadows of absolute zero :d

i wish this day could be prolonged for another 24 hours so i can have a chance to finish all on me list :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi paws and joya

I have to go out but I'm afraid I might get blown away to OZ :O

• Advertisement

ill pray for ye :D

Yours prayers cant help us now joya

*evil laughter*

*evil laughter*
    *breaks out the extra-extra-strong holy water*

:P:pac::pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm editing a podcast. A Wrestlemania special in fact!

*evil laughter*
    really?

what trouble are we in this time :D

Shiminay wrote: »
    I'm editing a podcast. A Wrestlemania special in fact!
    c'mon Million Dollar Man!!!!

I knows rasslin' :P :P

He got a mention as we were watching, but not whilst we recorded :)

Everybody has a price...

:D:D

I'm looking forward to this WrestleMania podcast :D

And that's the bottom line, becuz Stone Cold said so.

• Advertisement

D'you know what's frustrating as all hell? Trying to line up the time signatures of 2 audio tracks to make this thing sound not awful :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement