Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Thank feck for that. :)

I should have moved while I was working :(

Still have loads of time your still young :D world is your oyster and all that jazz. My mum had severe OCD so I moved asap. I Iike relaxed living and quietness. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Hi all! One late night puts everything out of whack life wise but it helps get the sleeping pattern back on track haha

How is everyone?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Ara Seph now lad. Shut up :pac:

Play nice :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

sorry ted, rarely have meat on my pizza:o

found out a woman doing another course in the same college as me is going to the bowling event, so at least they'll be a few familiar faces :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Looks like I'm being kicked out of bed >.<

Stand your ground SR!

• Advertisement

Stand your ground SR!

I would but the force seems incredibly strong with my partner and dog tonight :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey ho folks. Looks like a load of people snuck in when I wasn't looking

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey ho folks. Looks like a load of people snuck in when I wasn't looking

And I might sneak back out again to make food :o

Ffs.. Cannot relax in this house. I was just about to have a shower and the doorbell went. It's a friend of my Dad's that calls at least once a week, if not more, and stays for 2 hours. Think I'll just have to have my shower and stay in my room. :(

hope you're ok, have the lair here to vent/let off stream! :)
    Looks like I'm being kicked out of bed >.<

that would drive me mad! Quite often when I lived at home I would have the duvet taken off me in the mornings to get me up, drove me mental!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Satori Rae wrote:
    Still have loads of time your still young world is your oyster and all that jazz. My mum had severe OCD so I moved asap. I Iike relaxed living and quietness.
    True. I feel a bit isolated and left out at the moment. I know I bang on about disliking being single but it's difficult to sit with a group of people who are in twos. Literally 3 couples and me. I need to stop moaning about it I know.

• Advertisement

I'm not a morning person unless I'm in work ill fake it :p no one here wants to wake the angry bear unless it's vital :p looks like my partner has what I have so may as well let him in and take the bed rather than risk another royal rumble all up in here :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Play nice :pac:

I never play nice :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

And I might sneak back out again to make food :o

*shouts after SR*

bring us back something nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

:eek:

We have a wild one here.

True. I feel a bit isolated and left out at the moment. I know I bang on about disliking being single but it's difficult to sit with a group of people who are in twos. Literally 3 couples and me. I need to stop moaning about it I know.

I get you but at least you're not in a unhappy relationship I would rather be single then in one of those. You will find someone its never hard to, the only thing hard about it is getting someone who's a decent person :) takes time m'dear in the meantime you can visually shop around :D

G'wan mozzie ya rebel ya :D
    I get you but at least you're not in a unhappy relationship I would rather be single then in one of those. :D

Same here, nothing worse than being in a unhappy relationship.

*shouts after SR*

bring us back something nice!

Will do sephy I got jellies here with your name on them ....as I try figure out what I want hrmmmmmmm

Will do sephy I got jellies here with your name on ....as I try figure out what I want hrmmmmmmm

Strawberry jellies? :O

Strawberry jellies? :O

There a mix of them , fizzy cherry cola bottles and snakes :o

Satori Rae wrote:
    I get you but at least you're not in a unhappy relationship I would rather be single then in one of those. You will find someone its never hard to, the only thing hard about it is getting someone who's a decent person takes time m'dear in the meantime you can visually shop around
    True. I was in an unhappy relationship and I don't think I've quite recovered from it. I constantly doubt whether I'm justified in feeling what I'm feeling because I got so used to having the blame placed on me.

:o

I'm sure it'll work itself out, somehow..

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    :eek:

We have a wild one here.

I am a Tiger I am :pac:
    I get you but at least you're not in a unhappy relationship I would rather be single then in one of those. You will find someone its never hard to, the only thing hard about it is getting someone who's a decent person :) takes time m'dear in the meantime you can visually shop around :D

That's so true. My brother in law finally broke up with that excuse of a girl. That relationship was the definition of hell! He might not see it now but he's much better off single.

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    That's so true. My brother in law finally broke up with that excuse of a girl. That relationship was the definition of hell! He might not see it now but he's much better off single.

Is that the girl you posted about here?

I'm not a morning person unless I'm in work ill fake it :p no one here wants to wake the angry bear unless it's vital :p looks like my partner has what I have so may as well let him in and take the bed rather than risk another royal rumble all up in here :o

ahh ok, I'm kinda the same, not a morning person, but kinda have to be for college. hope the two of ye get better soon, can take care of one another!

I do find that hard myself pp, most of my friends are in relationships, and kind of hard when you're on your own. But I do enjoy the views:D and had some male attention in college! but focusing on myself for now :)

Is that the girl you posted about here?

Yeeuuupp. They broke up over the weekend. And I am glad to say good riddance to her!

She was violent towards him and a right little brat. I have nothing nice to say about her at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

SR I've a longing for fizzy cola bottles now :(

I wonder can I convince any one to go to the shop for me .

I'd love a maxi twist ice cream too.

True. I was in an unhappy relationship and I don't think I've quite recovered from it. I constantly doubt whether I'm justified in feeling what I'm feeling because I got so used to having the blame placed on me.

:o

I'm sure it'll work itself out, somehow..

Being in a mentally or physically abusive relationship well it can take a long time for it to go away. Before I met my partner I dated a guy for 4 years he was controlling little by little before I knew it I wasn't my feisty self...he took my wages smacked me about smashed my laptop threw away my phone and told me what to wear and what not to. I have no idea why but I went along with it :/

If someone said even months before that I would have been in that position for so long I would have probably quoted them a load of f**ks :p its been 7 years (only 2/3 years since he stopped trying to bully me) and sometimes even now if me and my partner are messing about wrestling and he moves quickly I still flinch o.O

Its a hard one to get over but if you don't repair yourself and get on with it they have succeeded in destroying your confidence and booourns to that I say!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

heyday30 wrote: »
    SR I've a longing for fizzy cola bottles now :(

I wonder can I convince any one to go to the shop for me .

I'd love a maxi twist ice cream too.
    I would but it would be about 2 and a half hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

This has been stuck in my fecking head since early Monday morning

very true steph, recently got out of one, my physical and mental health suffered quite a bit but I'm glad I made the decision to say 'i'm done' now. looking back on it now, I realise nothing I could have said/done would have stopped his controlling behaviour

• Advertisement

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I would but it would be about 2 and a half hours!

.....now I want a maxi twist....I do have a twister in my freezer though :o ill share! !!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement