Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Yeeuuupp. They broke up over the weekend. And I am glad to say good riddance to her!

She was violent towards him and a right little brat. I have nothing nice to say about her at all!
    Poor guy. Hope he's ok Mozz!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    This has been stuck in my fecking head since early Monday morning

Such a good theme song even if you don't take into account it works really well for the main event and Taker match too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I would but it would be about 2 and a half hours!

Sweet to offer mr k.
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hope your brother in law is ok mozz!

Hey missy writer lady has your lunch for college managed to have stayed yours so far?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,542 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

heyday30 wrote: »
    SR I've a longing for fizzy cola bottles now :(

I wonder can I convince any one to go to the shop for me .

I'd love a maxi twist ice cream too.

You can have some of my choco bons if you want?

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Hey missy writer lady has your lunch for college managed to have stayed yours so far?

it has thankfully, no more drama with that, I did some cooking at the weekend, put it in pots and in the freezer. Had some pasta for the last two days. Also put my name on it pot just in case:) My tutor thinks one of the other people in another course (there's 2 or 3 courses altogether in the place so very busy!) possibly took it so she had a few words with them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

You can have some of my choco bons if you want?

Aw thanks seph :)
    What r choco bons?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,542 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

There little chocolate eggs made by kinder, there very addictive :O

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I do find that hard myself pp, most of my friends are in relationships, and kind of hard when you're on your own. But I do enjoy the views:D and had some male attention in college! but focusing on myself for now :)
    It can be quite hard to be on your own around couples, I definitely understand that part. I enjoy the views too but it seems I get no attention back!
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Yeeuuupp. They broke up over the weekend. And I am glad to say good riddance to her!

She was violent towards him and a right little brat. I have nothing nice to say about her at all!

She sounded like a complete wagon altogether so he's better off without her. He probably doesn't see it just yet but he will.
    Being in a mentally or physically abusive relationship well it can take a long time for it to go away. Before I met my partner I dated a guy for 4 years he was controlling little by little before I knew it I wasn't my feisty self...he took my wages smacked me about smashed my laptop threw away my phone and told me what to wear and what not to. I have no idea why but I went along with it :/

If someone said even months before that I would have been in that position for so long I would have probably quoted them a load of f**ks :p its been 7 years (only 2/3 years since he stopped trying to bully me) and sometimes even now if me and my partner are messing about wrestling and he moves quickly I still flinch o.O

Its a hard one to get over but if you don't repair yourself and get on with it they have succeeded in destroying your confidence and booourns to that I say!!

Jeez, Satori, you've had a terrible time compared to me.

I won't go as far as to say my ex was emotionally abusive but had we continued it would have gotten a lot worse.

My focus was keeping him happy. We texted when he wanted, I went to his place when he wanted, he came here when he wanted, I paid for the majority of stuff when we were together (food, cinema etc), I lent him money he never paid back, every disagreement was twisted and I often ended up apologising for having the nerve to question his actions...

When I see all that written down, maybe it was bordering on abusive. It was definitely an unhappy, toxic relationship. Not saying we didn't have some really lovely memories. I mean, he was my first everything. First kiss and all that jazz. I'll always remember him but I don't love him any more.

It was after we broke up that I decided to work on losing weight etc and my confidence has skyrocketed. :)

I'm so glad you got out of that relationship. So many people don't. :) x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Poor guy she's very lucky he put up with that not many would. Hope he's ok Mozz!!

I don't know how he did it but he had some patience! He's a little cut about it at the moment but sure time is a healer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Today was awesome

I made a new friend and also I ordered new boots! Hopefully nothing will go wrong with them this time

fair play to you satori :) glad you got out of it, I'm sure it was very liberating

It can be quite hard to be on your own around couples, I definitely understand that part. I enjoy the views too but it seems I get no attention back!

She sounded like a complete wagon altogether so he's better off without her. He probably doesn't see it just yet but he will.

I won't go as far as to say my ex was emotionally abusive but had we continued it would have gotten a lot worse.

My focus was keeping him happy. We texted when he wanted, I went to his place when he wanted, he came here when he wanted, I paid for the majority of stuff when we were together (food, cinema etc), I lent him money he never paid back, every disagreement was twisted and I often ended up apologising for having the nerve to question his actions...

When I see all that written down, maybe it was bordering on abusive. It was definitely an unhappy, toxic relationship. Not saying we didn't have some really lovely memories. I mean, he was my first everything. First kiss and all that jazz. I'll always remember him but I don't love him any more.

It was after we broke up that I decided to work on losing weight etc and my confidence has skyrocketed. :)

That does sound bad missy its those little things that add up and make it worse that's how it started with me :/ you escaped there :)

And whats worse I still haven't moved for food :p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Glad you got sense & got out of there Paws.

And whats worse I still haven't moved for food :p

Come on hop too it, were all starved of the hunger here :pac:

There little chocolate eggs made by kinder, there very addictive :O

Gimmie* Gimmie now!!

Any one try the new or newish diam eggs??? Not so filled with diam :(

Come on hop too it, were all starved of the hunger here :pac:

tempted to have a bowl of cereal here :rolleyes:

Sorry for skipping past recent posts, that sounds like a nightmare Satori :(

sounds like a good day links!:)

glad you got out too pp

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    Sorry for skipping past recent posts, that sounds like a nightmare Satori :(

It was but its all so much better now :D still working on being able to trust people and such but it is what it is :D and its not my problem any more *does happy dance....looks like an awkward penguin o.O

Gimmie* Gimmie now!!

Any one try the new or newish diam eggs??? Not so filled with diam :(

Alright alright :O

*hands the bag over*

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    tempted to have a bowl of cereal here :rolleyes:

Go for it!

Alright alright :O

*hands the bag over*

Go for it!

My mother warned me about guys like you.

Leading me astray !! :D

Your better off out of that, no one should put up with that crap, he never payed for anything?

Right right of I go to forage :p

my ex was the complete opposite, was determined to pay for everything, I tried to offer to pay for things as well but he wasn't having any of it and that caused a lot of arguments. Then there was the constant questions of cheating from him, even though I did nothing wrong, he'd often send me messages in the middle of the night asking what was i up to, often waking me up. a lot of the time he'd accuse me of seeing other men. Always checking up on me on fb and stalked my boards account. Then he got sick and wouldn't be up for doing anything, I'd plan on going to see him at the weekends but on the day I'd be visiting he'd say that he was too sick to see me and call it off. The final straw came when I found out I was doing the trail of the college, as usual he accused me of cheating and i had enough by that point

/rant

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    My mother warned me about guys like you.

Leading me astray !! :D

you know you want too :D

Oh, by the way, if anyone didn't know, today is International Day of Visibility. So in light of that fact, here's a me:

m7m67l.jpg

And a more recent me after I got my hair cut up all short:

CGIzxgpl.jpg

In the spirit of raising visibility of transgender people, I ask everyone here, which transgender person do you admire most?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Loving that Links, awesome job bringing that up.

For me it has to be this woman, Jaiyah Saelua

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOFmxMuEw-Qyt_-b32JZWvjgNB1f9q4c-ZPFpu9GK8yqNWRHulVmk70hSx

Amazing woman and was the "man" of the match against Tsonga when America Samoa won there first ever international competitive soccer game. Heart of gold and she comes across really well in the movie "Next Goal Wins" which follows their World Cup prelim qualification tournament.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement