Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Satori Rae wrote: »
    That does sound bad missy its those little things that add up and make it worse that's how it started with me :/ you escaped there :)
    True. I did escape I think. All is good now. Mostly.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Glad you got sense & got out of there Paws

He actually broke up with me but I honestly thought about ending things between us at least 6 or 7 times but I was so doubtful of myself that I thought I was over-reacting and chickened out. Oh how I wish I'd been the one to end it.
    Your better off out of that, no one should put up with that crap, he never payed for anything?

I'm better off on my own that in that situation. He paid for stuff at the start. Then as we got more comfortable around each other he started having less money and I paid for stuff. I thought I was helping him because I loved him.

Links, I love your style! :D

Actually not quite sure if I know any transgender people, apart from your good self of course! I really hope that doesn't come across as ignorant.. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Links, I love your style! :D

Actually not quite sure if I know any transgender people, apart from your good self of course! I really hope that doesn't come across as ignorant.. :o

It comes across as if you don't know of any other transgender people, that's all ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

evening pals hope ur all well

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Looking good there Links, short hair suits you there.

I'd be the same as Paws :o. Only person apart from you I am aware of is Castor Semenya (??) South African athlete

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    It comes across as if you don't know of any other transgender people, that's all ;)

I've literally just remembered I know who Buck Angel is...

Edit: And I know of Lydia Foy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

the same as pp here:o

looking good there links:)

heya johnny:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,542 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sorry links I dont know any other transgender peeps other than yourself :)

heya angron and shim:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Do you not remember Deirdre Dub who used to be a regular here on the Noc forum, she did a Boards AMA a few weeks ago: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057391372

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Shiminay wrote: »
    Do you not remember Deirdre Dub who used to be a regular here on the Noc forum, she did a Boards AMA a few weeks ago: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057391372
    Can't say I do, though I did read the AMA thread.

How's it going Writer?

Angron wrote: »
    Can't say I do, though I did read the AMA thread.

How's it going Writer?

not to bad now, relaxing in bed here:) how about you?

Currently feeling like life is crapping on me from a great height.

Currently feeling like life is crapping on me from a great height.

i know that feeling well:( anything we can do to help?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Looking good there Links, short hair suits you there.

I'd be the same as Paws :o. Only person apart from you I am aware of is Castor Semenya (??) South African athlete

Thanks ;)

She's not trans though :o

Didn't know she was a regular here but that AMA thread was very good.

i know that feeling well:( anything we can do to help?
    Nah, thanks for the offer though.

Links, hope you don't mind me asking, and forgive me if you've been asked a million times, but how did you choose your female name?

Edit: Hey Angron

Nah, thanks for the offer though.

not a problem angron:)

hope you're ok though

• Advertisement

Links, hope you don't mind me asking, and forgive me if you've been asked a million times, but how did you choose your female name?

It had already been a nickname since I was growing up, it's something that was familiar and I was confortable with, so I just went with it ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,542 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I agree with ted links, your looking good :)

I wasn't really a regular in here though back when she posted in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

As many of the others have said Links, looking good :) Love the hair ;) Tis not far off my own style at the moment :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I actually used to work with Deirdre a million years ago before she was, and I struggle with the exact wording for this situation, so forgive any unintentional impropriety, out, I guess? She made a joke of it the first time I met her as Deirdre as I didn't recognise her, which was very gracious of her to make sure there was no awkwardness.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So wait a sec, Links is a woman?? *mind blown*

Guess you don't assume a persons gender simply on a username, again *mind blown*

Also 10/10 for the Rush t-shirt :D

Thanks for answering Links :)

My connection is really bad tonight. Honestly feel like throwing my laptop out the window.

So, wanna know about someone really cool? Have a read about Lynn Conway: http://www.computerhistory.org/fellowawards/hall/bios/Lynn,Conway/

She pretty much revolutionized microchip design, if it wasn't for her computing probably wouldn't be where it is today ;)

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    So wait a sec, Links is a woman?? *mind blown*

Guess you don't assume a persons gender simply on a username, again *mind blown*

Also 10/10 for the Rush t-shirt :D

lol yah! :pac:

what did you think I was?

And yeah, Rush! Got that tee when they played Dublin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Links234 wrote: »
    lol yah! :pac:

what did you think I was?

And yeah, Rush! Got that tee when they played Dublin :D

I had this idea that you were a dude, but i proven wrong on that.

:eek: You saw Rush in Dublin, by Odin's glorious beard when did this happen??

Also I've crossed swords with a TG person through a friend, and hand on heart they are the absolutely coolest, most laid back people you'd ever meet

Though i was knocked sideways at first talking too a dude who is a woman - That was a mind **** of the highest order. Took me a few minutes to process it at first, but like i said, TG's are the coolest most laid back people you'd ever meet.

• Advertisement

must be off to bed folks, otherwise I'll be falling asleep in class:o night night x

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement