Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Night Writer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I had this idea that you were a dude, but i proven wrong on that.

:eek: You saw Rush in Dublin, by Odin's glorious beard when did this happen??

Also I've crossed swords with a TG person through a friend, and hand on heart they are the absolutely coolest, most laid back people you'd ever meet

Though i was knocked sideways at first talking too a dude who is a woman - That was a mind **** of the highest order. Took me a few minutes to process it at first, but like i said, TG's are the coolest most laid back people you'd ever meet.

Don't worry, my parents thought that too at first! :pac:

And yup, they played in 2011 in the O2, time machine tour and they performed Moving Pictures in its entirity, was amazing. :D

You crossed swords? You know that means to fight with someone, or something much much ruder... hehehehe :p

And no, we're not all that cool or laid back, we're just the same as any other group, we have our assholes and our cool people all the same. ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,540 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Night pals o/

Links234 wrote: »
    You crossed swords? You know that means to fight with someone, or something much much ruder... hehehehe :p

:pac:

Behave :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Don't worry, my parents thought that too at first! :pac:

And yup, they played in 2011 in the O2, time machine tour and they performed Moving Pictures in its entirity, was amazing. :D

And no, we're not all that cool or laid back, we're just the same as any other group, we have our assholes and our cool people all the same. ;)

If you don't mind my asking, how did your parents react when you dropped that bomb-shell on them??

I am very jelly that you got to see Rush and Moving Pictures played live in it's entirety

Sorry meant crossed paths and not crossed swords, damn it coffee time.

Well the TG i crossed paths with was really cool.... Well i suppose every group has to have their share of assholes.

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

Ms. Paws had a good chuckle at that line, i can guarantee it.

I certainly did too :pac:

Good thing nobody was drinking anything if they read that line.

Good thing nobody was drinking anything if they read that line.

Many a computer screen would be drenched me thinks :P

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I did :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

There'd be damaged keyboards and monitors I feel.

Shiminay wrote: »
    There'd be damaged keyboards and monitors I feel.

Keyboard is damaged enough. I don't have a left arrow key or an up key :(

And that's why you shouldn't drink at a computer - Could be catastrophic.

And that's why you shouldn't drink at a computer - Could be catastrophic.

Also don't leave your cousins kid alone with your lap top either.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

I'll do no such thing! :pac:
    If you don't mind my asking, how did your parents react when you dropped that bomb-shell on them??

I am very jelly that you got to see Rush and Moving Pictures played live in it's entirety

Sorry meant crossed paths and not crossed swords, damn it coffee time.

Well the TG i crossed paths with was really cool.... Well i suppose every group has to have their share of assholes.

Well, my father wasn't alive for it, dunno how he would've reacted. Mum was kinda iffy for a whole about things, but came around eventually ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Man I have a really low low tolerance for people who think they can give medical advice due to Dr google!!!!

8/7c in the U.S - What would that be in Irish time??

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Man I have a really low low tolerance for people who think they can give medical advice due to Dr google!!!!

I'll have you know I browsed wikipedia and I'm telling you it's lupus. :pac:

Also, holy crap! Is that a Great Teacher Onizuka T-shirt on qwertee tonight?! :eek:

It's never lupus :pac: You were quoting House M.D right??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Satori Rae wrote: »

Used to get a lot of people coming into the vet clinic I worked in demanding medication for ailments diagnosed by good ol' Dr. Google. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey all. Was The Rock return in 2014 the one where he interrupted Rusev Lith?

Used to get a lot of people coming into the vet clinic I worked in demanding medication for ailments diagnosed by good ol' Dr. Google. :rolleyes:

Would the vet be mad over that?

Ffs really......I have lost all faith now :/ next up anti vac dog movement .....I want to hold my head in my hands :p

KKkitty wrote: »
    Hey all. Was The Rock return in 2014 the one where he interrupted Rusev Lith?

Aye it is, re-watched it - fecking goosebumps :D

I got pain in my scrot......the internet tells me I have a scrot and pain in it so it must be true :/

Aye it is, re-watched it - fecking goosebumps :D

That is one of the most epic pops in WWE history. Sh1t just got real in Animal and Pet issues. One of the mods has gone rogue.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh feck.

It's a sticky on that forum.

• Advertisement

KKkitty wrote: »
    That is one of the most epic pops in WWE history. Sh1t just got real in Animal and Pet issues. One of the mods has gone rogue.

Has to be one of my favorite returns in WWE, too many to list here.

Oh look up Brock Lesnar's return in 2012 - It's the Raw after Wrestlemania - be warned though you'll have to sit through near 11 minutes of John ''Superman'' Cena.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement