Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I'm looking at it. When you said that forum, I was hoping it wasn't going to be Hellrazer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Wonder what happened to tip em over the edge.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Honestly don't know much about Hellrazer but I guess he/she has been pushed to their limit. I'll check it out soon Lith. Even though you know that The Rock or whoever is returning by clicking on a link it still gives you goosebumps.

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Wonder what happened to tip em over the edge.

Changing passwords so other mods can't delete it or posts on it is unreal too.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

KKkitty wrote: »
    Honestly don't know much about Hellrazer but I guess he/she has been pushed to their limit. I'll check it out soon Lith. Even though you know that The Rock or whoever is returning by clicking on a link it still gives you goosebumps.

Oh indeed, assuming you have seen Wrestlemania 31, if not i'll spoiler tag this
    when The Undertaker returned in the wee hours of Monday morning, i was delighted just to hear that gong go off.

• Advertisement

Looks like the post is gone....I'm glad this is a nice forum :/
    But yeah you kind of don't just react that way for nothing. ...I should know I'm a angry midget but my angers usually justified :p

Has a mod ever gone rogue in Boards 15 years to date??

Lithium93_ wrote: »

I'm not sure but mods are people too. Can't be easy for some mods to see a forum lose its way or other mods being a little two faced at times.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Changing passwords so other mods can't delete it or posts on it is unreal too.

Just so you all know, you literally cannot do that on VBulletin. That functionality does not exist.

I'm not sure but mods are people too. Can't be easy for some mods to see a forum lose its way or other mods being a little two faced at times.

Yeah i'm sure being a mod is tough, especially if **** hits the fan or co-mods get holier than thou.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Me, and they still haven't found out about it! Mwahahahaha! :D

Links234 wrote: »
    Me, and they still haven't found out about it! Mwahahahaha! :D

Sssh keep it quiet :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I do hope Hellrazer is ok, I quite like them and found them to be a good mod of one of my regular haunts (tattoos and piercings).

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm going to deal with it in the morning, it's too late for much more.

Speaking of which, bed time for Dav. NN Nocs!

G'night Shim!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Some say he posted his reply here.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

KKkitty wrote:
    Would the vet be mad over that?
    Not mad, just annoyed. Dr Google strikes again. Legally we couldn't hand out meds without a vet seeing the dog and the amount of people that get annoyed is unreal. "But Google says he just needs a course of antibiotics!"..." Oh he had this before, he just needs the same medication, can you get me some?"
    Satori Rae wrote:
    Ffs really......I have lost all faith now :/ next up anti vac dog movement .....I want to hold my head in my hands
    Oh I've met a few of them...
    KKkitty wrote:
    That is one of the most epic pops in WWE history. Sh1t just got real in Animal and Pet issues. One of the mods has gone rogue.
    Ooh what happened I wonder..

If you missed the post in animal issues one of the mods posted he was tired of the backstabbing talk going on in the forum behind peoples backs basically. No sleep for me tonight it seems >.<

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Shiminay wrote: »
    I'm going to deal with it in the morning, it's too late for much more.

Speaking of which, bed time for Dav. NN Nocs!

Good luck cleaning it up Dav.

Howdy folks?

• Advertisement

howdy me auld flower

Honestly this has been my mind all day :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jltKnDlH_OA

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

What is a cybergoth?

Its kind of like a futuristic club kid..likes bands like Whumpscut, Skinny puppy that sort o thing. Twas the rage in the day when I lived near Camden.

They look like something I would eat, after I was really drunk.

Or eaten ... got drunk....threw it up and was wondering when exactly and why you ate it :P
    Its a fun style tbh although a lot of the scene in the clubs in the uk were very up themselves :/ not all of course just most.

Ah, Skinny Puppy :D

I do love Camden, still got the charm :)

Its a nice place to go and shop and its filled with character. Like how one part is completely goth/cyber and then the other is chav/normal.

Hard to find nice people in that area, some seemed really hoighty and belittling to servers in shops and stuff from what I seen, just with some of the younger crowd that floats around there.

I preferred Somerset.

I was always more a combichrist kind of girl :D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ism2I3HCGU&spfreload=10
    They have better then this buuuuut it can be a bit rude!!

• Advertisement

My style will always be timeless. Lots of black and leather

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement