Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

mornin mozz i need some coffe or will fall asleep, worked oon some code till 2am last night and didnt work it out.. now i can barely hold me eyelids up lol

hows you :)

mornin SW! yes was lucky this time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello people. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

SW wrote: »

Morning, Mozzel! :D

Good morning to you good sir :) How be you this fine day? :D Any pranks planned for later? :pac:
    Joya wrote: »
    mornin mozz i need some coffe or will fall asleep, worked oon some code till 2am last night and didnt work it out..

hows you :)

Morning Joya, not too bad now. I have a few assignments I actually need to get started on asap :eek: I don't want to be bothered but still, have to be done! :o

Morning lady Paws! How's things? :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

morning, purple :)
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Good morning to you good sir :) How be you this fine day? :D Any pranks planned for later? :pac:
    Nope. never got the hang of April Fool pranks. Probably doesn't help when you're a messer for every other day of the year :pac:

any planned yourself?

If you can read this, you're too close!

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Morning lady Paws! How's things?
    Not bad now, you? Got asked to do another shift in the charity shop I was in last week so I'm here until 1.30pm. Quiet so far. :)
    SW wrote:
    morning, purple
    Morning SW.

Feeling better today than I was last night. Feel like treating myself to some ice-cream for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

morning, purple :)

Nope. never got the hang of April Fool pranks. Probably doesn't help when you're a messer for every other day of the year :pac:

any planned yourself?

OH is in bed at the moment and won't get up so think I might go up and tell him that the windscreen of his car is cracked :pac: He'll probably kill me in the end but eh :pac:
    Not bad now, you? Got asked to do another shift in the charity shop I was in last week so I'm here until 1.30pm. Quiet so far. :)

Not too bad now Paws. Enjoying the Easter Break :D

Hi pals o/
    hey, Sephers! :D
    OH is in bed at the moment and won't get up so think I might go up and tell him that the windscreen of his car is cracked :pac: He'll probably kill me in the end but eh :pac:
    best of luck with that! :eek::p:p:D

Hi pals o/

Morning Seph :D

I am going to need it :pac: I need to plan my escape route first before I say anything :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

hey, Sephers! :D

Morning Seph :D

I am going to need it :pac: I need to plan my escape route first before I say anything :pac:

How's the form pals? :D

• Advertisement

How's the form pals? :D

filled in.... in triplicate!!! :eek::eek::pac:

how's Cairk? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Ya i heard a loud bang and woke up :/ couldnt get back too sleep and then started reading the paranormal forum and freaked myself out :o:D
    oh dear :P in the end I got into a mini heated discussion on this and fell asleep. Got 4 hrs still sick bah >.<

Ohhhhhhhh :O

Ah not bad thanks :D

Satori Rae wrote: »
    oh dear :P in the end I got into a mini heated discussion on this and fell asleep. Got 4 hrs still sick bah >.<

Im thinking it might have been this o_O

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good morning my lovelies, how are we all?

Howaya shim o/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Shiminay wrote: »
    Good morning my lovelies, how are we all?
    Just grand thanks Shiminay. You?

Hey Seph, SW, Paws, Satori, Mozz, and Grem (I suspect that Grem is hiding behind the Lair couch).

Swannnnnnnieeeeee

O/

Im thinking it might have been this o_O

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome

Ek dont be looking at stuff like that at night before bed o.0

Although I cant talk horror movies galore here and then I wonder about my creepy dreams >.< hidy hidy and a ugggggggg I am not awake yet......I feel run over.

But I hope you are all good in the hood :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannnnnnnieeeeee

O/
    SwanBot still has a crush on you Seph (or does she want to CRUSH you... I get confused). :confused:

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    SwanBot still has a crush on you Seph (or does she want to CRUSH you... I get confused). :confused:

D:

*legs it*

That's lusty talk that is :P *jokes.

*prepares for the crushing by covering everything in bubble wrap encase things get real!!!

*que wrestling theme music

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Not too bad now Paws. Enjoying the Easter Break
    Ah nice, how much time off have you got? :)

D:

*legs it*
    **SwanBot gives pursuit!**
    Satori Rae wrote: »

*prepares for the crushing by covering everything in bubble wrap encase things get real!!!

NaZb2jx.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Just grand thanks Shiminay. You?

Hey Seph, SW, Paws, Satori, Mozz, and Grem (I suspect that Grem is hiding behind the Lair couch).

Ou and me? :o

I'm grand, bit tired after all that Animals & Pets stuff that kicked off last night :p One bucket of tea has been just finished and a second one is going to be needed post haste.

Lmao swannie :P plans today folks?

Joya wrote: »
    Ou and me? :o
    Absolutely, totally, unreservedly a BIG HI to my friend Joya! :D
    Shiminay wrote: »
    One bucket of tea has been just finished and a second one is going to be needed post haste.

**Swannie fedespressos 2nd bucket of tea to Shiminay!**

oh I forgot the pets posting It was taken quickly down wasn't it.

I dunno I don't think it was to bad, like it could have been a lot worse.

Saying that I gleamed from looking at the prison forum that boards are strict in a good way to be fair, unlike most sites, like on twitter I had guys randomly threaten me with sexual assaults over the fact I am on a lot of gaming profiles and some underdeveloped male egos cant stand a difference of opinions, women then join in to sometimes to try be like one of the boys. If you report it they say there is nothing they can do, they are so lax.

I would hate been a mod or such though seems like hard work o.0

• Advertisement

It got here just in the nick of time too! Thank you Swannie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement