Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Odin is indeed a mighty one.

All hail OdinShim or ShimOdin

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Whatcha ya gonna do brother when Axellmania runs wild on you!

p4i2sm.jpg

Triple H backstage in gorilla figthing the urge whenever Curtis Axel is/gets television time :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Evening, good citizens :) How has everybody's day been?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Well Wolf has his ban-axe, you don't have a banning weapon?? :eek:

I used to have this:
    343795.jpg

Now I have a bant'leth ;)
    Batleth.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Hoy hoy Mr Hugo, I have been busy.

I just made rocky road cheese cake :O

I'm glad to hear that you had a productive day there. I've never actually had that kind of cake before! :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mornin all. Late up today. Starving so heading for kitchen if anyone needs a refill..

Mornin all. Late up today. Starving so heading for kitchen if anyone needs a refill..

Could I trouble you for a diet cola there Grem please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

evenings

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

No problemo ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I'm glad to hear that you had a productive day there. I've never actually had that kind of cake before! :o

Ha productive not really :P Getting my energy levels back and sugar will help. First time I made it its in the fridge as we speak its just white chocolate cheese cake with marshmallows on top and some Hersey's chocolate sauce drizzled over it o.0 ............. soon!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey ho folks & folkettes.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I want ice cream.

Hey there Ted. Must put potato cake on.. Starving but spent the last hour catching up on threads.

I've been doing the same.

Had nearly 30 when I logged in.

There are moments in time, when ya leave a pizza in the oven/range long enough - without it burning, it cooks just perfectly :D

There are moments in time, when ya leave a pizza in the oven/range long enough - without it burning, it cooks just perfectly :D

It is a thin timeframe from underdone to blackened frisbee.

No problemo ;)

Our Queen of Hearts! :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It is a thin timeframe from underdone to blackened frisbee.

Indeed many a perfectly good pizza i have blackened, but here's a tip, if ya use an oven to cook pizza's, when the pizza is done, turn down the gas mark - leave the pizza in, it cooks it even better*

*WARNING MY METHOD OF COOKING PIZZA'S MIGHT NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE

Indeed many a perfectly good pizza i have blackened, but here's a tip, if ya use an oven to cook pizza's, when the pizza is done, turn down the gas mark - leave the pizza in, it cooks it even better*

*WARNING MY METHOD OF COOKING PIZZA'S MIGHT NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE

Yep I do that, turn oven off & leave it in. Call it residual heat in my head.

Nah lads, I'm a preheater.

• Advertisement

Our Queen of Hearts! :)

A queen plus a heart! :eek: Definite first time i got both those in the same sentence, let alone book!. :pac:

Nah lads, I'm a preheater.

None of your new fangled methods here boi.

A queen plus a heart! :eek: Definite first time i got both those in the same sentence, let alone book!. :pac:

I'm off to hunt down all the knobs who never gave you such a compliment! :mad::pac:

I'm off to hunt down all the knobs who never gave you such a compliment! :mad::pac:

This knob has a heart though.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRECDPZ3ycgSs4kdS8ORKx_EcXR-lADtuqNRt8Q6pesNDai1Ic8

Thank feck there are no doorknobs in my house i would be very uncomfortable grabbing one at the mo.. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Still want ice cream. :o

Just had a twix that was in the fridge, that close enough to ice cream?

Just had a twix that was in the fridge, that close enough to ice cream?

No but that's my favourite way to enjoy a Twix. Mars bars too.

Got a free Easter Egg at work today.

Tempted to launch into it.

• Advertisement

All chocolate belongs in the fridge, then devoured with hot tea. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement