Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi Pals :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sephio, how are thou this Hump Day

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I went to the shop and got a small tub of Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Which one?

camel01.jpg

The left one seem to have a bit of forward slant to it, the right one is standing to attention a bit more.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

So you want the right hump for dinner?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh ben & jerry's good call Paws..

someone is always giving me the right hump

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Sephio, how are thou this Hump Day

Not bad and yourself ted?

Not bad and yourself ted?

all good here, considering making a cuppa.

Anyone else want one?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All this knob and hump talk!.

Also yes please, cuppa would be lovely.. :)

All this knob and hump talk!.

Also yes please, cuppa would be lovely.. :)

Is there ever any kind of talk in here Grem?

all good here, considering making a cuppa.

Anyone else want one?

G'wan so ted thanks and maybe some of that chocolate egg while your at it ;)

Ooh ben & jerry's good call Paws..
    Currently letting it melt a little bit. Mmm. ;)

Hi grem and paws o/

Lovely, i'm the same, prefer the ice cream to soften a bit. Now i want a captain morgan and fizzy orange..

Hiya Seph!. :)

Hi Seph.

Ice cream is better when it's melted, totally agree there Grem. It should be almost ready now I'd say. :D

How are my two favourite gals?

G'wan so ted thanks and maybe some of that chocolate egg while your at it ;)

what egg?

stock-photo-baby-with-face-covered-in-chocolate-31572976.jpg

All good here Seph, doggy having dreams beside me, very cute.. How's yourself?.

• Advertisement

what egg?

stock-photo-baby-with-face-covered-in-chocolate-31572976.jpg

Ahhhhhhhh jaysis ted >_<
    All good here Seph, doggy having dreams beside me, very cute.. How's yourself?.

Not bad thanks, catching up on game of thrones before the new season starts, do you watch it?

I have never got into Game of Thrones

How are my two favourite gals?

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png

I'm good. Getting into bed when I finish my ice-cream and I'm going to finish my book. Currently looking at James Patterson's website, I'm spoilt for choice! :D

I have never got into Game of Thrones

That makes 2 of us Wolfman, & everyone is annoying me " you should" .... "you'll love it"

Same on game of thrones, i may give in and read it but can't imagine watching it tbh.

Its not for everyone, I got bored of it after season 2 which was brilliant, season 3 wasn't great Imo and I'm just catching up on season 4 now.

I also avoid Walking Dead. Not really sure why, I loved the comics

I watched first season of walking dead but boredom set in.. :/

Haven't watched Walking Dead or Game of Thrones.. They don't seem to interest me.. :o

• Advertisement

I didn't like season 1 or 2 of the walking dead all that much, season 3 onwards though I like , there making a spin off series that I can't remember the name of now .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement