Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Well it's nice to have money, needs to be done.

That does sound rather funny, sorry. Did you know going in, it was going to be spicy or was someone playing a trick on you?

Thought I could handle it. I honestly looked like a dog with my tongue hanging out after it til I got a bit of water.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

KKkitty wrote: »
    Thought I could handle it. I honestly looked like a dog with my tongue hanging out after it til I got a bit of water.
    I hear water is one of the worst things you can do to treat an over spiced mouth, though I'm not sure why.
    I must go back to Nandos in Dublin at some point, if they're still open. Last time I was there I got their second hottest meal with the second hottest sauce. I plan to conquer it next time.

Any plans for the night?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Oh The Flash & Arrow, it's all gonna hit the proverbial pan :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Oh The Flash & Arrow, it's all gonna hit the proverbial pan :D
    Can't wait, I got up to date on Arrow and Flash before I went back into Limerick. I now have one episode of each to watch recorded, should be good.
    There was something I wanted to ask you about one of them but I can't remember what it was. I remember the theme tune from Mario but not what our conversation was leading to. Silly brain. :pac:

How are you Lith, staying out of trouble?

Can't wait, I got up to date on Arrow and Flash before I went back into Limerick. I now have one episode of each to watch recorded, should be good.
    There was something I wanted to ask you about one of them but I can't remember what it was. I remember the theme tune from Mario but not what our conversation was leading to. Silly brain. :pac:

How are you Lith, staying out of trouble?

I've seen Episode 17 of The Flash & Episode 18 of Arrow (Oh it's goin down big time, obviously won't spoil anything), well whatever it is ya wanted to ask, i'm sure it'll come back to ya

Me & Trouble, what are you insinuating ?? :pac:

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I've seen Episode 17 of The Flash & Episode 18 of Arrow (Oh it's goin down big time, obviously won't spoil anything), well whatever it is ya wanted to ask, i'm sure it'll come back to ya

Me & Trouble, what are you insinuating ?? :pac:

Mmm coco pops. Every time I talk to you about them you make me want to log off and go watch them haha. I look forward to watching it hit the fan, always makes for good watching. It won't come back to me, terrible memory I'm afraid.

I am insinuating nothing at all, merely concerned for your well being.

< . <
    > . >

Mmm coco pops. Every time I talk to you about them you make me want to log off and go watch them haha. I look forward to watching it hit the fan, always makes for good watching. It won't come back to me, terrible memory I'm afraid.

I am insinuating nothing at all, merely concerned for your well being.

< . <
    > . >

Excuse me while i go and get a bowl of Coco Pops :P, oh well maybe it'll come back to you another time

Just 1 thing i will say
    The Flash episode 18 takes place BEFORE Arrow episode 18
    :eek:, be interesting to see how it plays into the rest of the respective shows 1st & 3rd seasons.

I thank you for being concerned about my well being :P

Well I was making tea for someone anyway and the coco pops were just sitting there. It was a set up I tells ya! I'll be sure to watch The Flash first then, make sure no wires get crossed.

Regular angel I am, do I win anything?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Happy friday pals \●/

#first :-D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Only just! Happy Friday folks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy friday pals \●/

#first :-D
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Only just! Happy Friday folks.

Triple Happy Friday (#3)! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Happy crunchie day

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Taltos wrote: »
    Happy crunchie day
    Methinks you may want to consider a few tummy crunches after eating too many crunchies Taltos. :pac:

One would be good.
    Tummy crunch that is, heard they make you dizzy and hungry though...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Good Friday folks.

Taltos wrote: »
    One would be good.
    Tummy crunch that is, heard they make you dizzy and hungry though...
    I see where this may be going... Ye got to do a lot of tummy crunches for each crunchie, not 1 plus 1 :eek:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Happy Good Friday folks.
    Does this mean I have to be "Good" Ted?

Oh... now I can be good, or I can be Gooooooooooooooooood! Ha! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Black Swan wrote: »
    Does this mean I have to be "Good" Ted?

Oh... now I can be good, or I can be Gooooooooooooooooood! Ha! :D

Do I really have to remind you!!!

Being good is no fun.

Have you drifted out of dark side :eek:

You need java STAT.

**slides mug over to Swan**

You need java STAT.

**slides mug over to Swan**
    **GRABS mug and downs java, slamming it down on table empty**

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, now I feel the dark side returning. Thanks Ted. :cool:

Don't be a silly billy.
    The day that happens is the day the intersnotty implodes...

• Advertisement

**Swannie practices whispering and hissing Darth Vader voice**

Oooh don't do that - I'll forever picture you as James Earl Jones...

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Sephers! :)
    happy Friday, Shim:)
    happy Friday, Swannie:)
    happy Friday, Taltos:)
    happy Friday, superTed:)

happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

SW wrote: »
    happy Friday, Swannie:)
    Hey SW! Happy happy Friday to you 2. :D

happy chocolate egg Friday!! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*steals all the chocolate eggs*

My precious..... My precious

:eek::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi everyone. Happy Friday!! :)

• Advertisement

SW wrote: »
    happy chocolate egg Friday!! :D
    **Swannie dives in, grabs SW's chocolate egg, and rapidly flies off!**

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement