Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I intend to be super lazy today however i do know i'll be down to the sea for a trot with the pooch later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

souds great grem :) good idea to go for a walk i havent done that in ages and before id go every day for at least half an hour to hour.. cant wait for some nice weather and long days :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I haven't had much motivation myself, my workload has been heavy but a friend of mine is in town so want to spend some time with her later.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Poor xPPx How you haven't actually properly blown up at the guy is beyond me. I admire your reserve!
    Honestly, it's purely because I don't even entertain him. I walk out when he walks in. Otherwise I'd have let fly a long time ago. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I intend to be super lazy today however i do know i'll be down to the sea for a trot with the pooch later.

I am in lazy mode myself today. Currently have the house to myself and watching The Dallas Buyers Club. Some movie!
    Honestly, it's purely because I don't even entertain him. I walk out when he walks in. Otherwise I'd have let fly a long time ago. :(

As I have said before I have had it from time to time with a friend of OHs but at least he got some hint to piss off. If I were you I'd start locking the front and back doors.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good afternoon nocs:)

just woke up, there's a wasp in my room:eek:

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I am in lazy mode myself today. Currently have the house to myself and watching The Dallas Buyers Club. Some movie!
    Brilliant movie. Some of it is hard to watch though IMO.
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    As I have said before I have had it from time to time with a friend of OHs but at least he got some hint to piss off. If I were you I'd start locking the front and back doors.
    He seems to be getting no hints. I wasn't here when I walked in, my Dad was. If I'd been here alone every door in the place would have been locked. My dad seems to want him here. He'll be here again today at least once more.

Bedgasm, best new maky-uppy word ever!.

good afternoon nocs:)

just woke up, there's a wasp in my room:eek:

Heyo Writer!! Is it not a bit early for wasps? :eek:
    Brilliant movie. Some of it is hard to watch though IMO.

He seems to be getting no hints. I wasn't here when I walked in, my Dad was. If I'd been here alone every door in the place would have been locked. My dad seems to want him here. He'll be here again today at least once more.

Brilliant movie so far!! I am not a fan of Matthew McConaughey but have to say he's pretty awesome in this movie!! Jared Leto is fantastic too!!

Talk about a plague girl :/. Honestly I don't know what you can do without resorting to screaming bloody murder at him!

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Brilliant movie so far!! I am not a fan of Matthew McConaughey but have to say he's pretty awesome in this movie!! Jared Leto is fantastic too!!

Talk about a plague girl :/. Honestly I don't know what you can do without resorting to screaming bloody murder at him!

I wouldn't have been a far of Matthew's either but before Dallas Buyer's Club I'd only seen him in The Wedding Planner.. He is great in DBC though. And we all know I'm a fan of Jared Leto so naturally I think he's brilliant in it. Obviously people agreed because he won an Oscar for it! :D

I have to leave and put on music so I can't even hear him. Seriously, I've always considered myself to be a bit hot-tempered, but not now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

yea i watched it couple of weeks ago again and yes excellent movie to recommend...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Heyo Writer!! Is it not a bit early for wasps? :eek:

heya mozz! how are you doing?

tis a bit early for wasps i think, very surprised to find one in my room :eek: it came up to me when i woke, was a bit like 'woah!'

hiya joya:)

I admire your patience there pp, probably would have lost it with him myself

might check out that movie some day

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey folkies.

At a loose end & was heading to Netflix. Seems DBC is being recommended.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey folkies.

At a loose end & was heading to Netflix. Seems DBC is being recommended.

Brilliant film so far!! Heading into the last half an hour of it!

Have to join netflix yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Happy Friday friends! :)

How do sir!

Would recommend it & regularly go on "holidays" to watch Netflix in other regions. The sooner they lift the restrictions to what particular countries can view, the better.
    Happy Friday friends! :)

Hows the Stiggers today?

How do sir!

How do ma'am! *tips hat* :D
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hows the Stiggers today?

Not too bad Ted. How's our Everton fan there today? :p :pac:

How do ma'am! *tips hat* :D

Not too bad Ted. How's our Everton fan there today? :p :pac:

Still making a racket in the cellar here, not letting him out until he sees sense.

:D

• Advertisement

I only joined it Tuesday. Today is my first day trawling through it looking to watch stuff. Started watching Archer the other night. Don't know if it's my kind of thing but going to try and stick with it.

Brother and his gf rented Tammy last night. Just going to give it a watch before I bring it back. :p

Brother and his gf rented Tammy last night. Just going to give it a watch before I bring it back. :p

Tammy? What's that about?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie peaks out from under her duvet**

Any reason to get up? Ooooooo nice dragons Mozz and Grem.

Why thank you Swannie!! I hope to be adding a few more to the family :)

Tammy? What's that about?

Stupid DVD won't work in my laptop or my TV. Grr! :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Why thank you Swannie!! I hope to be adding a few more to the family :)
    I just love dragons Mozz, playing old Dragon Age and Skyrim.

Black Swan wrote: »

Did someone mention Skyrim?! It must be Bella! :D Hi Swannie! :)

Stupid DVD won't work in my laptop or my TV. Grr! :mad:

I was hoping it was going to be a stupid horror thing. Kinda guilty pleasure of mine :o
    Black Swan wrote: »

I have lost countless hours of my life to Skyrim.

• Advertisement

Lol, I have to say I like those silly horror films as well. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement