Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Did someone mention Skyrim?! It must be Bella! :D Hi Swannie! :)
    Hi Hugo. WAVES. :cool:
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I have lost countless hours of my life to Skyrim.
    Me too Mozz. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lol, I have to say I like those silly horror films as well. :o

Just so damn bad that they're good :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Just so damn bad that they're good :pac:
    Like the old horror films on telly hosted by Svengoolie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Still making a racket in the cellar here, not letting him out until he sees sense.

:D

You didn't fall for my trap! Well played sir! :D
    I have lost countless hours of my life to Skyrim.

Ah yes, I forgot that! :o:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Satisfactory Friday to everyone. Hope you are all well.

• Advertisement

Hey jumper. Any fun weekend plans?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*swing around in a chair*

Ahhhhh jumper you have arrived.........

*evil laughter*

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey jumper. Any fun weekend plans?
    Possibly, some bills took a chunk out of me during the week but I'm easily pleased so I'm not ruling anything out. Might see if anyone is about for cards or pool. How about you Swan?
    *swing around in a chair*

Ahhhhh jumper you have arrived.........

*evil laughter*
    Oh Seph. What nice hair you have . . .

blofeld-james-bond-007.jpg

How are you Seph?

Might see if anyone is about for cards or pool. How about you Swan?
    Only pool I might do jumper will be to swim laps this weekend. :pac:

Only pool I might do jumper will be to swim laps this weekend. :pac:
    Well it's still a bit cold for that here, think I'll stick with indoor activities. :P

• Advertisement

Well it's still a bit cold for that here, think I'll stick with indoor activities. :P
    17C, no wind, blue sky, half past 8AM Pacific, and quiet going into Easter Bunny weekend. Predicted to hit 27 afternoon, but methinks it won't get that high. Nice beach weather.

17C, no wind, blue sky, half past 8AM Pacific, and quiet going into Easter Bunny weekend. Predicted to hit 27 afternoon, but methinks it won't get that high. Nice beach weather.
    Good thing you're not one to rub it in. :D

I prefer colder weather anyway, lets me stay inside. Only outdoor activities I like are Paintballing and Go Karting.

Does anyone remember Tales from the Crypt Keeper? :o I used to watch that show when I was younger. Must try see if it's online!

Very vaguely I'm afraid. Strange the programs you get an urge to re-watch.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Not bad aaron and yourself :D?

Good thing you're not one to rub it in. :D
    Surf's up...

6a0120a77b966b970b019b02cf7571970b-pi

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Got kidnapped for lunch, not bad. ;)

Got kidnapped for lunch, not bad. ;)
    Want to share your kidnappers Grem? Swannie is hungry.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Steak sandwich all gone, but potato cake and bacon still available Swannie.

Steak sandwich all gone, but potato cake and bacon still available Swannie.
    Yummy Grem!

**Slides empty plate towards Grem**

• Advertisement

Not bad aaron and yourself :D?
    Same old, boring few days but nothing bad has happened which is great.
    Enjoying your alcohol free day?

Welcome Swannie, just popped a can of beer, was lovely outside but damn bright!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Have to join netflix yet.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Would recommend it & regularly go on "holidays" to watch Netflix in other regions. The sooner they lift the restrictions to what particular countries can view, the better.

Hows the Stiggers today?

grem, just to join ted's netflix recommendation, its not great but not that pricey either plus i think you get forst three months for free? if its still like that :)
    btw one thing thats a little annoyin is that we yre paying fee regularily eg monthly but they do not update series on time and some series are missing couple of last years so you have to find them somewhere else..
    but the quality is of course ecellent..
    I just love dragons Mozz, playing old Dragon Age and Skyrim.
    glad to hear that BS :)

Me has new dragon egg. :D

Me has new dragon egg. :D

I needs to start getting more dragon eggs :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

60% through the thread, boy iz hertbroken!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    The cigars here are great, I sure will miss it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    perhaps your name will be written in history as the owner of the fastest lair thread ever :D

• Advertisement

Hey Links, hows the form? Enjoying the day so far?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement