Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Links how's fangirl#2 doing? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

How are we all this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ahh Links!! The very lady I was looking for. Can you point me in the direction of where I can watch Death Note. Please and thank you.

I started watching it a few years back but never finished it and would like to get back into watching it again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

are you sayin Links is a - G i r l ? ? ? ? ?

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    How are we all this evening
    Grand now, hows yourself Ted? The Lair Ladies appear to have gone Dragon mad today. Watch yourself. :eek:

• Advertisement

I like a bit of danger every now & then.

All good in the hood here Aaron, having a mini-chill day today.

Hows all in jumperland

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nothing wrong with a few dragons around the place, it is a lair after all!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Ahh Links!! The very lady I was looking for. Can you point me in the direction of where I can watch Death Note. Please and thank you.

I started watching it a few years back but never finished it and would like to get back into watching it again!

Should be on netflix.

Should be on netflix.

Yep, it is on Netflix.

Check out Moreflicks if you want to check out if something is on Netflix. Will let you know which countries it is available in too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey Links, hows the form? Enjoying the day so far?
    Yeah, got a good walk with the dog and all, gonna go out for another even bigger walk in a while, all going well. May have cracked open an easter egg to get at the little chocolates inside :D

My mum got me one of these ;)
    I dunno Grem, how are you doing? :pac:

Fangirl#1 AKA me is doing great! :D
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »

I think it's on Netflix? But Crunchyroll is probably your best bet

The DVD box set is pretty damn cheap as well, and has the entire series, 9 discs.

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    are you sayin Links is a - G i r l ? ? ? ? ?

lol

Eh, yup!

I posted pics the other day, and some folks were surprised I was a woman? :confused:

I like a bit of danger every now & then.

All good in the hood here Aaron, having a mini-chill day today.

Hows all in jumperland
    Same here, all good in jumperland. Actually found a hoodie I had been looking for for months so I'm happy out. Has a wolf howling at the moon on the front and a sinister looking wolf staring out of the back. Goes with my Teddy Bear chainsaw t-shirt. :D
    Links234 wrote: »
    Yeah, got a good walk with the dog and all, gonna go out for another even bigger walk in a while, all going well. May have cracked open an easter egg to get at the little chocolates inside :D

My mum got me one of these ;)
    I am jealous of your easter egg, can I have some?

You posted pics?. Move over fangirl, i ain't even got time for that!. :P

Same here, all good in jumperland. Actually found a hoodie I had been looking for for months so I'm happy out. Has a wolf howling at the moon on the front and a sinister looking wolf staring out of the back. Goes with my Teddy Bear chainsaw t-shirt. :D

:eek where did you find them.

teddy bear one sounds cool

:eek where did you find them.

teddy bear one sounds cool
    I was in Camden in London visiting a cousin and found a Rock shop. It was during the mad heatwave so they were doing a deal. Buy a hoodie for twenty pounds and pick a t-shirt, which you get for free.

Here is the t-shirt.

mad_bear_chainsaw_tshirt-r4dcd19a873824d98acb94fd2bc02e4ef_va6lr_324.jpg

I wouldn't be as into Rock as some people, most of my albums are from years ago but I do love the imagery on some of the clothes. After I bought them I was asked was I a Goth or an Anarchist. :pac:

This isn't the hoodie but this is the image on the back of it.

wolf%20dreams%20hoodie%20back.jpg

NO! It is mine. All of it. Every crumb, every molecule. OM NOM NOM! :pac:

They're awesome though. I swear, I love Aldi's easter eggs, had to tell my mum specifically to go to Aldi for one for me :D
    You posted pics?. Move over fangirl, i ain't even got time for that!. :P

I did indeed a couple of days ago, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=94912233&postcount=5400

and yeah, you being one hell of a fangirl, I'd swear I rarely see one of her pics that she's uploaded that isn't thanked by you. You're probably just on her facebook page right now pressing F5 again and again :p

NO! It is mine. All of it. Every crumb, every molecule. OM NOM NOM! :pac:

They're awesome though. I swear, I love Aldi's easter eggs, had to tell my mum specifically to go to Aldi for one for me :D

I thought we could be friends but between hogging Easter eggs and . . . was that a Guinness in your hand? It would never work. :pac:

Aaaaaaaaand i'll just thanks Links :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sweet Jesus, he's here again!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yep, it is on Netflix.

Check out Moreflicks if you want to check out if something is on Netflix. Will let you know which countries it is available in too.

Will ya give it a look ted :D?

• Advertisement

Sweet Jesus, he's here again!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:
    Sorry for your troubles.

Sorry for your troubles.
    Thanks...

I thought we could be friends but between hogging Easter eggs and . . . was that a Guinness in your hand? It would never work. :pac:

It's a mug of coffee
    Aaaaaaaaand i'll just thanks Links :D

Yeah, I don't look half bad when I make the effort.

Seeing as you're still being all obsessive over Bunny. That costume she posted last night? :eek: Holy sheeeeeeeiiiiiit! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Eh, yup!

I posted pics the other day, and some folks were surprised I was a woman? :confused:
    pics? where :pac:

btw yes i thought from some reason your a dude :d)

sorry!! nice to know btw!

It's a mug of coffee
    Sweet sweet lies. Don't worry not actually a booze snob, generally grab whatever is cheapest.

Arra you clean up grand! :P

Bunny was fierce last night. I'm nearly embarrassed at myself..

Joya wrote: »
    pics? where :pac:

btw yes i thought from some reason your a dude :d)

sorry!! nice to know btw!
    Don't worry, my parents thought that too :p
    Sweet sweet lies. Don't worry not actually a booze snob, generally grab whatever is cheapest.
    Ah well I'm quite the booze snob, just not drinking anything today as I'm heading for a pint tomorrow ;)

actually roped Grem into a few pints the other week, and ended up drinking goat beer :pac:
    Arra you clean up grand! :P

Bunny was fierce last night. I'm nearly embarrassed at myself..

Embarrassed at yourself? Feck it, be all giddy and fangirlish, it's awesome :D

Did you see this?

The whole cooking segment was incredible! :eek: I was gripped, amazing skills

Ah well I'm quite the booze snob, just not drinking anything today as I'm heading for a pint tomorrow ;)

actually roped Grem into a few pints the other week, and ended up drinking goat beer :pac:
    Well apologies if my Bavaria or Dutch Gold offends your eyes. :P
    Am. Goat beer? Was it nice? I'll try anything once . . .

Oh yeah, riveting stuff that cooking segment. Was like having to concentrate on not ruining a hollandaise. Also, don't forget the hog beer!.

• Advertisement

My head is killing me. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement