Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What are these magic mushies of which you speak? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Ok so had meat today and haven't burned to the ground. Have ye all had a good Good Friday so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    you can use the headache as excuse to get away from "him"
    I know it's probably awful but I don't even give excuses anymore, I just get up and walk out. :o
    heading off now to the bowling (getting a lift) have a great night pals
    Hope you have a great night. :)
    KKkitty wrote:
    Ok so had meat today and haven't burned to the ground. Have ye all had a good Good Friday so far?
    Me too. #rebel

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I reckon he doesn't even have to cop on to realise why you keep walking out Paws.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

What are these magic mushies of which you speak? :rolleyes:
    Careful the eyes don't roll out your head Grem. :P
    KKkitty wrote: »
    I had fish which I'm told doesn't count. Not sure why. Was lovely though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Made a bit too much spaghetti bolognese yesterday so no point letting it go to waste.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    I reckon he doesn't even have to cop on to realise why you keep walking out Paws.
    I'd say you're right. It's either that or he doesn't actually care tbh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Too much food, now sleepy..

I'd say you're right. It's either that or he doesn't actually care tbh.

No need for you to worry then.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Links234 wrote: »
    Ah well I'm quite the booze snob, just not drinking anything today as I'm heading for a pint tomorrow ;)
    I can confirm this :pac:

I'd forgotten today was Good Friday, was half-way through a ham sandwich and then the complaining started. I don't believe in God, my family has known this for years, so I don't get why they insist on complaining about me eating meat when I feel like it. Most of them are only Christian when it's convenient anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

looks like moon is almost full...

m lookin at it throu' me balcony door shimmerin over the irish sea...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Angron wrote: »
    I can confirm this :pac:

I'd forgotten today was Good Friday, was half-way through a ham sandwich and then the complaining started. I don't believe in God, my family has known this for years, so I don't get why they insist on complaining about me eating meat when I feel like it. Most of them are only Christian when it's convenient anyway.

I had a huge fry up in work today and a youngish wan working there said to me "I'll pray for your soul." in a really serious tone (she might just have been messing with me though).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Time to crack open a beer and play games ;)

I had a huge fry up in work today and a youngish wan working there said to me "I'll pray for your soul." in a really serious tone (she might just have been messing with me though).

Hahahaha feckin hell!. I had a steak sambo for lunch, the waiter that brought it to me had a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, maybe that's why. :pac:

Hahahaha feckin hell!. I had a steak sambo for lunch, the waiter that brought it to me had a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, maybe that's why. :pac:

F him anyway. I know Jesus personally and he once told me over PM that he's cool with meat today, hence the name Good Friday.

I wasn't a bit bothered tbh, was in good company so it entertained us really..

i eat what I want, ain't no sky fairy or 2000+ year old book tell me otherwise.

Ted, ya mad yoke *dougal voice*

3psumq.jpg

*high fives Ted*

• Advertisement

Having a massive mug of hot chocolate. xPPx is a happy camper! :)

Moar tea for me, happy days Paws.. ;)

supping tae here too, gonna stick on A Fish Called Wanda in a bit. On bbc. itv

Alan Carr for me.. Dog asleep on knee, nice..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

just home now, that 2 hours flew!:) 20 people turned up instead of the expected 13, not bad. Was a little crap at the bowling but then finished up on a strike :D felt a little out of place as didn't know a lot of people but had a fairly good night

putting my feet up again now:)

Alan Carr for me.. Dog asleep on knee, nice..

That's adorable! :)

She's wrecked, she was playing on the beach with a friends' son this afternoon.

Welcome back Writer, feet up sounds good..

just home now, that 2 hours flew!:) 20 people turned up instead of the expected 13, not bad. Was a little crap at the bowling but then finished up on a strike :D felt a little out of place as didn't know a lot of people but had a fairly good night

putting my feet up again now:)

As long as you let go of the ball & didn't go sliding down the bowling lane, it was a successful night.

Glad you enjoyed it.

I'd probably throw the ball through the roof!. (No i've never been bowling)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

thanks grem :)

haha no ted, although they was a few funny moments where the ball decided to come back up instead of going down the hole, weird! and someone nearly dropped the ball on their toe. I got a cute little green ribbon for mental health while the bowling was going on.

Got a lift from my folks and they gave me some of my easter eggs, yay!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement