Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sounds good writer, glad you had a good time! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hi people. Did you know, according to the Catholic Church beavers are fish.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hi people. Did you know, according to the Catholic Church beavers are fish.

Are puffins classed as the same? Or am I imagining that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hiya Wolfie - is it in the bible? Must be true!.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Are puffins classed as the same? Or am I imagining that.
    Quite possible
    Hiya Wolfie - is it in the bible? Must be true!.

No, they just ruled it a fish during the 17th century to give Canadian Catholics the okay to BBQ beavers during Lent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

thanks pp :)

friends rarely invite me out to things these days, so I was nervous but glad I went along :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I haven't words Wolfie, that needs to be more widely known!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I haven't words Wolfie, that needs to be more widely known!

Was on QI

Episode 6 "Beavers"

Haven't seen that episode, love QI though..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I wonder how they class the platypus.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »

Witchcraft!. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Damn I can't play my game anymore because it need a 5gig update and its gonna take 10 hrs to update :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Mallagio

How's Bad Friday been treating y'all?? :)

Angron wrote: »

I'm sure somebody calls it a fish.

my mom texted me to tell me she was proud of me for going tonight. awh:D:o

Ah that's nice Writer..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Awh that's lovely writer. :)

*yawn* Think I might need to sleep. Night night all. :) x

See, I refuse to bowl. Good for you on getting out though writer.

thanks guys, definitely made me smile :)

I think I'll be off to get some sleep though, quite tired, so night night nocs:)

Not tempted by bowling either Wolfie.. Sleep well Writer..

• Advertisement

Not tempted by bowling either Wolfie.. Sleep well Writer..

My grandfather died while bowling. I took the hint.

Heading for kitchen anyone wants anything?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Cup of tea

Actual tea now, not imagianary tea

Hmm, bit of a walk that.. Ahm, i'm washing my hair?.

Hmmppphhh... Guess I'll make my own then. AGAIN :mad:

Listening to anything interesting tonight folks?

Oh ask for tea in closer proximity damn it!. Still tubing SPG vids mainly.. Old Tori Amos on earlier, you?

Damnit Grem, why offer if you're not gonna follow up? :(

Ah, of course it's SPG, sure what else would you be listening to?

Was listening to some Yousei Teikoku on youtube again, they've a very Steampunk getup in this vid:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Currently writing my last two shows for the Pro Wrestling draft and man it's pressure!

Not bad, also, super mic stand. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nite pals

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement