Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Seph mon.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

o/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How do Shim?.

Pretty good, how's about you Grem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Am I too late to say goodnight to Seph? Well I guess a hello to Shimi will do ;)

Grem, yeah they're pretty awesome :D

Now, dog was out, time to make tea for myself. You know, 'cos someone keeps offering but never delivers. :(

• Advertisement

Not too bad today, visiting friend shortened the day. Sleepy dog keeping me amused now. All quiet in the west.. :)

Links, i didn't say it was IRL damn it!!

I'll have a cup if you're making Links my darling.

I've done feck all with my day, even went back to bed in the late afternoon till early evening :D

Links, i didn't say it was IRL damn it!!
    You didn't say it was imaginary either!
    Shiminay wrote: »
    I'll have a cup if you're making Links my darling.
    Here's a cup

Just a cup, fill it yourself

Not even a real cup, just an imaginary cup that's not actually anything, 'cos apparently that's how we roll around here, making empty promises and building houses out of lies. :o

GOd50.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

first attempt to sleep didn't work, trying again in a bit..

• Advertisement

Links also has pics for all occasions? I am an amateur! :(

I shall fill the virtual cup with some real cider instead so :p

Sláinte Nocs

Real mug of real tea, while i continue residing in a virtual world for the night...

Shiminay! Normally I'm at odds with you musically, but I think I've come across something you might actually enjoy, take a looksee:

The singer is a bit nuts, keep watching! :eek: They'd be intense to see live!

I dunno Links, not really feeling it. A bit too Duran Duran for me or something :D:p

This is what I've been listening to all week:

I was tuning in and out to kerrang today, feckin hopeless for most part, however steel panther were doing the links in between tracks, hilarious.

I dunno Links, not really feeling it. A bit too Duran Duran for me or something :D:p

This is what I've been listening to all week:

Duran Duran? :confused: I don't even know what you're getting at there... Did you watch until the part where the singer hopped down into the crowd and things got a bit weird?

That... that's erm, interesting :o

Yeah, definitely not feeling that

hehehe, I don't know where I got Duran Duran out of either, it just popped into my head...

7.5 Tonnes of Beard are one of the heaviest things I've heard in a long while, they're supporting EYEHATEGOD in a few months too :D

That is seriously pounding stuff Shim.. Wouldn't be able for it, and i wouldn't consider me too delicate!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Feeling too annoyed to sleep.

• Advertisement

You ever listen to Trepalium Shimi?

You too Grem, you might get a kick out of this :D

Angron wrote: »
    Feeling too annoyed to sleep.

What up?. I've prepared the rant hat for you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What up?. I've prepared the rant hat for you.
    A combo of life being bollocks, and people being bollocks.

Oh, you've struck gold with that one Links!

Reminds me of Diablo Swing Orchestra.

Angron wrote: »
    A combo of life being bollocks, and people being bollocks.

Ah yes, that's definitely a thing for me too. I discuss it a bit elsewhere but because people and life can be a crapload ok shoite i've yet to find a solution other than ranting. Hopw it pisses off soon for you Angron..

Links, i like that, quite a bit actually!.

Found this, thought I'd share...
    OM1jAhs.gif

Oh, you've struck gold with that one Links!

Reminds me of Diablo Swing Orchestra.

Ah-HAH! I knew I'd get you with something in my weird and wonderful repertoir of metal odditities eventually :D Still puzzling myself why Vulture Industries didn't tickle your fancy though, thought it would be gold too.

And yeah, Diablo Swing Orchestra are a band I meant to check out for ages.

Angron always in with the strong metal play and doesn't disappoint by bringing Ahab to the table. They're fking awesome :D

• Advertisement

Aye, I wish they'd come to Ireland some time, I'd fecking love to see them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement