Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hard day Angron, feel for you man. Well done for going in, don't know if I could.

Paws, embarrassingly I am that friend.. I'm so easily distracted that I'll think "I'll get to that in a minute" next thing I know I've been asleep or six hours have passed.. Very dory..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Paws, embarrassingly I am that friend.. I'm so easily distracted that I'll think "I'll get to that in a minute" next thing I know I've been asleep or six hours have passed.. Very dory..
    I'd be OK with it if that was the case. I understand that people are different, but she only seems to answer when it suits her. :o

Apologies for the rant. :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh there's those types out there too it just made me giggle because it can be very much what I'm like!. Squirrel!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

3 out of 4 questions answered, can't read the email address on the last one so going to have to wait until I see mom, she can help me out then:)

@johnny, I really dislike bees:pac:

*hugs* for you angron, can't have been easy, well done on going in:)

I'm the same grem, I get an email or text or something, make a mental note to respond to it and then hours or days later I remember 'oh yeah I didn't do that' :o

Oh I make lists and lose them and all sorts. I try to laugh at it mostly..

• Advertisement

Oh I make lists and lose them and all sorts. I try to laugh at it mostly..

same here, most of the time I see the funny side to it. have a 'to do' list for the next while, its about the length of my arm!

My new favourite thing is pineapple with natural yoghurt and a little drizzle of chocolate sauce. :D

Now that does sound nice Paws.. I just had some brown bread toast and tea for breakfast, bit of ham and salad later.

Sounds good Grem!

gonna watch casualty now:) back later nocs!

• Advertisement

Enjoy, writer :)

It's suspiciously quiet here so far tonight. Not sure what to make of it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Full Moon it is Grem...
    Look

back now :)

true, very quiet grem, I wonder where everyone is...

Hi peeps

ohh activity :D

hiya joya and pp:)

Nice pic Joya, must go out and have a look when I get a chance..

I'm really looking forward to going out tomorrow night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Bang The Drums

*glances around lounge*

It's new. I don't like the smell of new lounges :P

(P.S., prize to the person who guesses who I am)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

What's the prize for guessing who you were previously?

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    What's the prize for guessing who you were previously?

... Internet high five?

An internet high 5, really that's the best prize on offer :P

I'm gonna guess you were Doctor Strange previously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Howdy just awake from a marathon nap.....yawn ��

Ooh look, a new/old lairling. I have no idea who you are.. :o

An internet high 5, really that's the best prize on offer :P

I'm gonna guess you were Doctor Strange previously.

Bingo :P

Hi guys, gals, and others, happy to be back. :)

I hate when people take the piss at work.. Disappeared off to a local diner/takeaway for dinner which was fine except they are obviously having a sit down meal there! some people..

welcome back new person:)

Bingo :P

Hi guys, gals, and others, happy to be back. :)

Welcome back Doc, now not to be a stickler, but couldn't you have left your old account inactive, instead of ya know closing it??

Welcome back, doc. :)

• Advertisement

Welcome back Doc, now not to be a stickler, but couldn't you have left your old account inactive, instead of ya know closing it??

I could have, but I had intended to actually stay gone cause commitments got on top of me, and I was operating under the assumption I'd never have time between college, work, and some semblance of a social life to come on here. But I figured I'd open a new account to keep up with the nocs and occasionally post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement