Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey Shiminay ;)

Hugo, what you think of her costume? :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

People acting a bit like me :pac: Wandering out the door, forgetting why they went there and wandering back..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Links234 wrote: »
    Hugo, what you think of her costume? :D

I LOVE it! :D
    People acting a bit like me :pac: Wandering out the door, forgetting why they went there and wandering back..

I do that all the time! LOL :D:o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Small crew here tonight and I think every one of them has had that wtf look no their face at least once so far!

I LOVE it! :D

Jealous of her hat too :3

Rabbit39p.jpg

• Advertisement

Have to see them live, I really do..

Have to see them live, I really do..

I watched a full show of theirs on youtube, they would be so SO much fun live :)

Exactly - between the fact I love the tunes and the entertainment between them is just right up my street.. I watched giraffe do a few reviews aswell haha.. Bonkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

/wanders into unknown thread

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Can any of ye embed YouTube videos from your phones?

• Advertisement

/wanders into unknown thread

Hey how are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

KKkitty wrote: »
    Hey how are you?

Suffering from insomnia, or maybe it's boredom? :-)

Suffering from insomnia, or maybe it's boredom? :-)

Have a cup of tea or hot chocolate to see if it helps you sleep.

Hello atomic.. Kitty I've never tried to embed off phone. Too clunky for me.. My phone that is..

Tried to embed a YouTube video and did it in the test forum but it won't play :(

Did you go full site instead of touch?

Did you go full site instead of touch?

I tried the touch site.

For some reason my head says full site would work better even if it's a bit harder to navigate on phone.

Right, tired out... bed is calling :o

Well for some.. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

heh it's 4:20 :D

It's the little things sometimes Lith innit? That's also the price of a daysaver bus ticket.. I often get a giggle..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

It's the little things sometimes Lith innit? That's also the price of a daysaver bus ticket.. I often get a giggle..

Aye, whenever i get a ticket to town, the bus driver looks weird at me when he says 4:20, and i'm trying to hold back the laughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Should be asleep hours ago. OH and his brother went out for a couple of drinks earlier while I stayed home with their niece and watched stupid horror movies. Blair witch 2 sucked such major balls but A Haunting in Connecticut was all right, got a few jumps from that :o :pac:

Also was introducing the niece to some metal bands. She's obsessed with it now :D Got her to listen to some Type O Negative and she approves :D

I love the lair so much sometimes! Anywhere else that would have had people taking the piss out of us.. Haha yeah I still have to cough over it when a driver decides to state price.

Nice work Mozz!!

Ah gotta love Type O Negative :D

The moon and the fog are quite something.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

The night before bunny day. Hi Grem.

Hi Swannie, how is all over there?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Swannie, how is all over there?
    Nice Moon, quiet night, little breeze, 17C, and just chilling. You?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement