Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Links234 wrote: »
    Ah gotta love Type O Negative :D

Can't beat em :D I love the fact that I can introduce her to all this music. Caught her listening to Slayer a couple of weeks back. I am pleasantly surprised with her. Didn't think she would be one for listening to metal but eh, not a bad thing at all :D
    The moon and the fog are quite something.

Eerily beautiful isn't it? There's a stream not too far from my house and the fog is rising off it and looks like it's dancing in the moon light.
    Black Swan wrote: »
    The night before bunny day. Hi Grem.

Just had some late night/early morning easter egg. OH bought home one for me from the 24 hour shop. Think he might be a slight bit drunk :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Just had some late night/early morning easter egg. OH bought home one for me from the 24 hour shop. Think he might be a slight bit drunk :pac:
    I might break down and have a chocolate egg too Mozz. We had a bit of wine earlier with food, but only enough to take the edge off.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Friend in Canada can see the moon as very red tonight. It's as silent here as I can ever remember..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Friend in Canada can see the moon as very red tonight. It's as silent here as I can ever remember..

Swannie practices howling...

RedMoonLunarEclipse.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A black swan howling. That's quite the image there. *le ponder*

• Advertisement

A black swan howling. That's quite the image there. *le ponder*

Black Swans are very different than the masses of white ones. For a time it was thought we are myth. And if you see us at bewitching hour, you might have another view too... :eek:

The plot thickens as the mystery deepens. Might be time to get the scooby gang onto it..

The plot thickens as the mystery deepens. Might be time to get the scooby gang onto it..
    Just love that dog! :D

That and I love the word jinkies! :pac:

That and I love the word jinkies! :pac:
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh... I found a clue! :cool:

EDIT: Oops! Had a knock on my door, followed by friends. Back later. Bye.

• Advertisement

Was outside a while ago and the lights on the building are creating a fantastic visual effect, each one has a halo, would love to be able to take a photo of it somehow. Oh wait, a clue you say?

Bye Grem. Fun chatting with ye. :D

Night Swan.. One hour left here.. Quiet time in boards land I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good morning all:)

welcome to the lair pineapple

happy easter noc pals!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

/wanders into unknown thread
    Welcome!

Morning everyone. Happy Easter :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

on this day in me country wed greet each other with "christ has risen" and reply with "truly he has risen" :d))

happy easter all - lovely morning to wake up into! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning Joya

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

გილოცავთ აღდგომას to everybody :)

Happy Easter Bunny Day Lair! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Happy Easter pals! Let the feast begin! I cracked into mine already though! :D:o

• Advertisement

morning - coffee time 2 yeiiii :d))

happy bunny swannie paws mike hugo o/

hiya paws hows you today : )

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My daughter is eating chocolate buttons here. Happy Easter everyone. Hope you all have an eggselent day :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'm losing my hair.

I'm losing my hair.

*bro-hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Happy easter folks. Can't believe I gots no easter egg ;(

On plus side not much coughing last night I got some decent kip :D

heyday30 wrote: »
    On plus side not much coughing last night I got some decent kip :D

Glad to hear it HeyDay! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

heyday30 wrote: »
    Happy easter folks. Can't believe I gots no easter egg ;(

No easter eggs here either :'(

*runs off bawling*

No easter eggs here either :'(

*runs off bawling*

I'll gladly share with ya, my man!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'll gladly share with ya, my man!

Awww your too kind :D

• Advertisement

no bunny eggs here too but boiled eggs only does that count :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement