Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

me? why thanks for asking :D

popcorns here and newest episode of castle

lovely mornin still! happy easter ladies! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

sounds good mozz :D

just checked my blog's views there, ex is still reading it..

Can you block him from it? :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Welcome Joya!. Writer, least you know you've moved on and he's still hung up.. Go you!

WL till there was still hidden hope in me that me and my ex will be together again i was in terrible pain and every contact was killing me - literally..
    till i realised that it is my hope that is hurting me.. so since i cut the strings in me it lasted but once i did it i felt free..
    not sure if this helps..

but it means im encouraging you to cut strings - sure on physical / electronic level, but more importantly - in you, energetically lol

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oooooooooooooo... look at all the pretty dragons!

Hi Joya, writer, Grem, and Mozz. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hiya joya :)

@mozz, I can block him from contacting me but can't block him from reading it, in fairness he hasn't contacted me since i cut contact, doesn't bother me so much, a little bit surprised!

thanks grem :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi pals o/
    Happy Bunny Day Seph! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Swannnnnnnnnnieeeeeeeeeee o/

Black Swan wrote: »
    Oooooooooooooo... look at all the pretty dragons!

Hi Joya, writer, Grem, and Mozz. :D
    hiya swannie how was the party under the fool moon? :d))

hiya all!

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    WL till there was still hidden hope in me that me and my ex will be together again i was in terrible pain and every contact was killing me - literally..
    till i realised that it is my hope that is hurting me.. so since i cut the strings in me it lasted but once i did it i felt free..
    not sure if this helps..

but it means im encouraging you to cut strings - sure on physical / electronic level, but more importantly - in you, energetically lol

yeah i was kinda like that at first, but now 5 weeks of the single life I wouldn't go back.. it's a slow process but getting there slowly, bringing his stuff back next week (not me directly) so that'll be another step

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi to the newcomers. ;)

Swannnnnnnnnnieeeeeeeeeee o/
    Sephhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :D
    hiya swannie how was the party under the fool moon? :d))

hiya all!
    Fool Moon indeed Joya! Friends knocked on my door late Saturday night, and stumbled out later. :pac:
    Hi to the newcomers. ;)
    Noob Swannie waves at Grem. :D

yeah i was kinda like that at first, but now 5 weeks of the single life I wouldn't go back.. it's a slow process but getting there slowly, bringing his stuff back next week (not me directly) so that'll be another step
    my last breakup took me about year and a half to start to see the light in the end of a tunnel :).. and lots of things in between, days when i thought im over and then days when i had to admit to myself im not.. and to let out the pain i tried to hide from myself and avoid it (which of course does not work)..

so anyways, really hope your experience was not as intense and that you will recover much much sooner :)..
    as everyone say we are here for chat or whatever :)<3

thanks joya :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Funny-Easter-Eggs_zpswunm1lwa.jpg~original

Happy Egg Day everyone!:)

Did everyone gets an egg? :confused::(

I got no eggs grem :'(

But in fairness I did eat an entire bag of those kinder eggs during the week :D

I was just about to sympathise!! :eek:

• Advertisement

Grid. wrote: »
    Funny-Easter-Eggs_zpswunm1lwa.jpg~original

Happy Egg Day everyone!:)
    **Swannie dives in and GRABS the silly egg on top row with tongue sticking out!**

Oh... Hi Grid.

Did everyone gets an egg? :confused::(
    nope!
    **Swannie dives in and GRABS the silly egg on top row with tongue sticking out!**

Oh... Hi Grid.
    hahah, ill be the first left one at the front row :d

like im here but pretendin not really atm :D

and next to me must be grem :D

Oh bought me back one this morning as an apology for coming home late and a little drunk :pac:

hahah, ill be the first left one at the front row :d
    Silly Swannie identified with the silly egg with tongue out. :D

Silly Swannie identified with the silly egg with tongue out. :D
    it must be after your partie :D

btw front row joya grem ted then ?? :d))
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Oh bought me back one this morning as an apology for coming home late and a little drunk
    was it tasty ? :)

was it tasty ? :)

It was the last Terrys Chocolate Orange :D And yup it was lovely :D I wasn't even mad at him in the first place but here, least I got an egg :pac:

it must be after your partie :D
    Indeed Joya! :P

But where is the egg with a dragon on it?

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    It was the last Terrys Chocolate Orange :D And yup it was lovely :D I wasn't even mad at him in the first place but here, least I got an egg :pac:
    then all his sins are forgiven :D
    Indeed Joya! :P

But where is the egg with a dragon on it?
    hmm, not sure, but i presume we all know which egg is seph :d)))

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh Joya! Don't tell... let everyone guess. :D

• Advertisement

then all his sins are forgiven :D

Which one D:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement