Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Evening Hugo!! Hope the new job is treating you well :)

I am indeedy. I am in bed myself. Wrecked tired, had a pretty busy day with college and had to meet the land lady to discuss getting my deposit back. It's going to be a sad day when I move from here. Love this place but it's just not viable anymore :(

good to hear:) awh I'm sorry to hear that, always a sad day. I'm sure you've plenty of memories from the place though

I think I'm gonna pop on the ipod for a while and do some writing, get back into it so later nocs:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Heyo Links, how's things?
    heyday30 wrote: »
    Hi links n mozz.

Hey guys ;)

Ah, things are ok I guess. Should be doing things, but I'm just not in the right headspace for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I can hear noise outside...

Please let it be just the dogs.

:eek: :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Literally having teething problems tonight. My daughter is getting a top tooth and is unsettled because of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

KKkitty wrote: »
    Literally having teething problems tonight. My daughter is getting a top tooth and is unsettled because of it.

Aw poor child. X

• Advertisement

Aw poor child. X

Thank you. Have her beside me asleep at the moment. Afraid to move her in case she wakes up x

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

NEW KILLSWITCH ENGAGE TRACK :D

I can hear noise outside...

Please let it be just the dogs.

:eek: :o

Hide under duvet...

Somebody go protect paws.

Ah crap, net broke down :-(

Thank you. Have her beside me asleep at the moment. Afraid to move her in case she wakes up x

Awww. Feicin teeth. :(

• Advertisement

I have to be up early tomorrow, but I'm gonna go play some games for a while 'cos I doubt I'll be able to sleep at all.

Awww. Feicin teeth. :(

Whatever it's like when we get a toothache it must be awful for a baby getting them.

Whatever it's like when we get a toothache it must be awful for a baby getting them.

That's it. I don't have kids but I've seen nieces n nephews going through teething.
    Would break your heart.

aww:(

net back up:)

Been sat here air drumming for the last 20 minutes, i sometimes wonder what the hell i'm doing with my life.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Been sat here air drumming for the last 20 minutes, i sometimes wonder what the hell i'm doing with my life.

Bet you were enjoying it though Lith.
    That's what counts ;)

Bet you were enjoying it though Lith.
    That's what counts ;)

I was enjoying it :D, now if i could turn air drumming into drumming properly, i'd be absolutely brilliant. Might actually save up for a drum kit :D.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

yep, I unemployed

Damn that sucks Wolf

I was enjoying it :D, now if i could turn air drumming into drumming properly, i'd be absolutely brilliant. Might actually save up for a drum kit :D.

Go for it. I've tried playing them. Harder than they seem.

• Advertisement

Go for it. I've tried playing them. Harder than they seem.

I will (once i have enough cash saved up), i've dabbled with them before, + i know my way around a drum kit, so i kinda have a head start, i think.

:D

I will (once i have enough cash saved up), i've dabbled with them before, + i know my way around a drum kit, so i kinda have a head start, i think.

:D

Yeah I just at them hell for leather. Sounded like a heap of cats fighting haha.

Great fun though

Yeah I just at them hell for leather. Sounded like a heap of cats fighting haha.

Great fun though

Might help if ya know what you're doing :pac:, it is great fun, and if you're a drummer, ya get to sit on your ass for an entire gig.

had some rather intense chat with a friend online, I kinda helped them to come out as trans :o

Good Guy Links

Yeah, Lith... It was kinda difficult because they kinda needed nudge in the right direction, but not be pushy or anything, 'cos nobody needs to get shoved out of the closet they gotta come out on their own terms.

was tough as hell...

Also Lith, you listened to Steam Powere Giraffe yet? :pac:

Links234 wrote: »
    Yeah, Lith... It was kinda difficult because they kinda needed nudge in the right direction, but not be pushy or anything, 'cos nobody needs to get shoved out of the closet they gotta come out on their own terms.

was tough as hell...

Also Lith, you listened to Steam Powere Giraffe yet? :pac:

A little nudge, especially with such a life changing decision such as coming out, bet you're friend has a a weight lifted off his/hers shoulders now.

I imagine it is tough as hell.

Nope, haven't listened to Steam Powered Giraffe. Probably won't change anytime soon.

I'm checking out, peace, love n' hugs guys n' gals.

A little nudge, especially with such a life changing decision such as coming out, bet you're friend has a a weight lifted off his/hers shoulders now.

I imagine it is tough as hell.

Nope, haven't listened to Steam Powered Giraffe.

Yeah, I really hope so too.

And you totally need to listen to Steam Powered Giraffe, don't you wanna know what all the fuss is about? :D

• Advertisement

Phew, much needed shower was much needed :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement