Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Like Seph said, I not a lady.

You're like God, Wolfman. Omnipotent and omnipresent. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I heard something about vampires so I just had to make an appearance. I'm what is known as a fangbanger! ;):D

Bejaysus :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I heard something about vampires so I just had to make an appearance. I'm what is known as a fangbanger! ;):D
    **Swannie covers herself behind wings, disappearing in a Lair shadowy corner**
    I am not a lady :D

Indeed!

**Swannie pops off lid and removes SwanBot's batteries, just to make sure she stays off Seph**

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie!
    We're chatting about grand vampire films. Fun! :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Think the moon is messing with my wiring again tonight...

• Advertisement

How so, Grem?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Night pals o/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Seph mon.

Just more discombobulated than usual Hugo..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Night Seph mon.

That's a fantastic word grem discombobulated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Black Swan wrote: »
    Let the Right One In (Låt den rätte komma in) is a 2008 Swedish romantic horror film.

let-the-right-one-in-horror-movie-poster.jpg

**Swannie brushes fangs**

One of my favourites movies ever! :D

That, and Thirst are incredible! Which, if you've never seen is another romantic vampire movie that's like nothing else out there, really, really incredible!

79-2009-03-22-23-31.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I has a headache. :/

Night pals o/

Night man!

*Hugs*

You've been getting headaches a lot lately xPPx, are you ok?

Heyday, it's really a great wee word when you can't quite articulate things.. You have my divine permission to use it!. :p

Paws, did you have anything to eat since you missed out on the salad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

same as :/

really annoying

You too Grem? Swannie just loves a full red Moon... acts a bit crazy, but that is normal for me. :cool:
    Night pals o/
    Nite nite Seph. Rather than counting sheep, you can count SwanBots as you drift off. ;)
    heyday30 wrote: »
    That's a fantastic word grem discombobulated.
    Ohhhhhh I like discombobulated too heyday! Another is tintinnabulation, ha! The latter I am hearing after having drunk way too much java at my locale.
    Links234 wrote: »
    One of my favourites movies ever!
    I love it too Links.

**Swannie fedespressos magic fingers to massage Paw's head**

I've lost many a headache after such a massage.

Links234 wrote:
    You've been getting headaches a lot lately xPPx, are you ok?
    Yeah I'm OK. Probably just a little bit tired.
    Paws, did you have anything to eat since you missed out on the salad?
    I had food around 6-ish before I left so I should be OK. I kinda just wanted the salad so I wouldn't feel so left out. I'm just really trying to get my weight down a little more so I'm a bit happier, so that's why I didn't want takeaway. :)

Black Swan wrote:
    **Swannie fedespressos magic fingers to massage Paw's head**
    Thank you :o

Writer, hope your headache is better soon too.

I love it too Links.

Have you seen Thirst? Because I really think you should see Thirst if you liked Let The Right One In. ;)

• Advertisement

Have you seen Thirst? Because I really think you should see Thirst if you liked Let The Right One In. ;)
    Thirst? The Korean 2009 film? No, but now I want to. Thanks Links! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Feel better soon paws n writer x

Thirst? The Korean 2009 film? No, but now I want to. Thanks Links! :cool:

Trailer is a little corny, but it's a freakin' masterpiece! Vampire movie by the guy who directed Oldboy, so that should sell it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

thanks pp and heyday, be grand in a day or so, normal routine gone out the window. Quite looking forward to being back in college on tuesday:)

I really need to sit down and watch some movies.. I always end up reading instead.

Trailer is a little corny, but it's a freakin' masterpiece! Vampire movie by the guy who directed Oldboy, so that should sell it ;)
    Have a friend who subscribes to Netflix and has wide screen. Maybe it's in their inventory to watch. If so, sounds like a grand night at his place with takeout and Thirst. Thanks again Links! :D

I need to try and get back into some sort of routine. Since I finished work I genuinely sometimes forget what day it is. :o

I need to try and get back into some sort of routine. Since I finished work I genuinely sometimes forget what day it is. :o
    Well Paws, we have you "on-call" for us animals in the Lair. We would not know what to do without our favourite vet to patch us up after a pillow or Irish Water balloon fight. :cool:

Have a friend who subscribes to Netflix and has wide screen. Maybe it's in their inventory to watch. If so, sounds like a grand night at his place with takeout and Thirst. Thanks again Links! :D

No problem! :D

Seriously hope you enjoy ;)

Between me introducing everyone to Steam Powered Giraffe (And everyone's new crush it seems) and giving cool recommendations, I feel like I'm really bring a bit of happiness to people or something :) I should be giving more recommendations out! :D

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote:
    Well Paws, we have you "on-call" for us animals in the Lair. We would not know what to do without our favourite vet to patch us up after a pillow or Irish Water balloon fight.
    Awh I'm happy to look after my lovely lair friends :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement