Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Quite looking forward to being back in college on tuesday:)
    I liked going to classes too writer, but finished those and now just do research.

Besides a magic fingers massage to cure headaches, I've found that daily strenuous exercise normally works for me. I rarely get headaches after a workout.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    Besides a magic fingers massage to cure headaches, I've found that daily strenuous exercise normally works for me. I rarely get headaches after a workout.
    I've been thinking about finding a class or something to do besides walking. The Zumba class I was going to was cancelled. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Black Swan wrote: »
    I liked going to classes too writer, but finished those and now just do research.

ah that's not too bad:) i like researching stuff too at times. I need to get back into the routine of getting up early, doing things with my day so that I'm tired enough to sleep so that I'm not wide awake like now. Only my 3rd week into college, strange how quickly your body a pats to a new routine

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I've been thinking about finding a class or something to do besides walking. The Zumba class I was going to was cancelled. :/

Is there not another one in the area on another day? That's what they do down here anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I love that the pic of Bunny I posted in the other thread got more thanks than some of the lingerie pics, goes to show how tasteful can be much more attractive :3

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

If you are interested in online classes, there are loads of free ones offered by many universities through edX all year long.

Here's everyone's daily dose of d'aww! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links234 wrote: »
    I love that the pic of Bunny I posted in the other thread got more thanks than some of the lingerie pics, goes to show how tasteful can be much more attractive :3

Agreed.. I've never been a mad fan of bikini pics and the like.. I could never figure out the appeal of baywatch :pac:

awh, that's really cute links :D I need one of them yokes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

AWww thanks for the smiles links.

I love doggies ��

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Is there not another one in the area on another day? That's what they do down here anyway!
    I'm gonna have a look and see. Hopefully there is another one. :)
    Black Swan wrote:
    If you are interested in online classes, there are loads of free ones offered by many universities through
    I did a couple on a site called Udemy but I'll have a look at that one tomorrow, thanks Swan! :)
    Links234 wrote:
    Here's everyone's daily dose of d'aww!
    Awww, cute doggy! :D

I was feeling a bit down when I got home but you've all cheered me up a lot. :)<3

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The look on that dog's face.. I'd nearly get one of those yokes meself!.

Agreed.. I've never been a mad fan of bikini pics and the like.. I could never figure out the appeal of baywatch :pac:

Same as, I never got that particular bug ;) But some of Bunny's amazing costumes? Be still my beating heart! :o

tumblr_nm3mm31Bqg1tac7ouo1_1280.jpg

Watching some of the older Steam Powered Giraffe videos there, pre-Hatchworth. What did you think of The Jon? I kinda found him uninteresting, not much of a character. I hope it doesn't sound mean at all, but I think it worked out a lot better that the band was shaken up a little and Hatchy boy came into the fold

I have being on my own all evening. House to myself. OH is still in work and SIL is out for the night. I have awful issues on being on my own sometimes when I have being down and out but I am actually surprised with myself, I haven't being too bad. I guess you guys have helped keep me company :)

The look on that dog's face.. I'd nearly get one of those yokes meself!.
    One of my dogs does that if you rub the spot on his back right near the base of his tail. The other one does it when you rub under his chin. So cute!

Agree Grem. A little leg, shoulder, and long nape catches a lad's eye in the real world quite well. :p

we aim to please pp :D

random question, anyone ever get really random pm's that say nice things? Got one of the blue today, it was a very kind message...really made me smile :o:)

random question, anyone ever get really random pm's that say nice things? Got one of the blue today, it was a very kind message...really made me smile
    Lol, strange coincidence. I got one about ten minutes ago. :o

One of my dogs does that if you rub the spot on his back right near the base of his tail. The other one does it when you rub under his chin. So cute!

One of my girls does that too. She'll back her behind into your hand to scratch near her tail. Funny out.

Oh, forgot to comment on this a while ago!
    Think the moon is messing with my wiring again tonight...

Your wiring? You an automoton now? :cool:

• Advertisement

heyday30 wrote:
    One of my girls does that too. She'll back her behind into your hand to scratch near her tail. Funny out.
    Lol. I love animals. :D

Nice one Mozz!. *congrats hugs*

Links, I've listened a lot to early craic and Sam becoming a part of the main band as Hatchworth has been a great move - the songs he has penned are damn good and I hope there's more from him. They work better as a smaller tighter unit for me.. Just my opinion of course..

random question, anyone ever get really random pm's that say nice things? Got one of the blue today, it was a very kind message...really made me smile :o:)
    Got all kinds since 2006 on boards, everything from making grand friends to running from 3 stalkers.

we aim to please pp :D

Aww that's lovely.

Oh, forgot to comment on this a while ago!

Your wiring? You an automoton now? :cool:

Haha I was so surprised you didn't say anything because it dawned on me what you'd think as soon as it posted but a ninja edit wasn't really going to help me I reckoned.. :o

Lol, strange coincidence. I got one about ten minutes ago. :o

oh that's funny pp, kindness of strangers/friends must be around boards tonight :)

I think it's the full moon personally!. :p

Think the love bug is going around XD

I feel like I'm really spreading some cheer tonight! :)
    Links, I've listened a lot to early craic and Sam becoming a part of the main band as Hatchworth has been a great move - the songs he has penned are damn good and I hope there's more from him. They work better as a smaller tighter unit for me.. Just my opinion of course..
    I love it when they had a full live band, dummer and all, the songs really had a lot of energy. I'm kinda sad they're just gigging as a 3 piece, because I won't get to see the full band again, Matt's little drum solo in this was awesome:

Haha I was so surprised you didn't say anything because it dawned on me what you'd think as soon as it posted but a ninja edit wasn't really going to help me I reckoned.. :o

Nyahahaha :D

EDIT: Linked wrong video! :o

• Advertisement

I feel like I'm really spreading some cheer tonight! :)
    You sure are indeed Links! :D
    I think it's the full moon personally!. :p
    The Sun is approaching the rim here 8 time zones west of ye, and will soon be sizzzzzzling into the Pacific. After that I can practice howling again. :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement