Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I am surprisingly well.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good stuff Wolfie, I don't mean to mention the war, but how did it all pan out with your work stress a short while ago? I missed it if you previously posted an update.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shiminay wrote: »
    They have been :)

Any plans for your not-Monday tomorrow?

I'll be working the same shift again so I'll just be sleeping and walking me doggie.. You?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Good stuff Wolfie, I don't mean to mention the war, but how did it all pan out with your work stress a short while ago? I missed it if you previously posted an update.

I got my job back, the irritant got transferred and promoted. I now wait quietly, plotting horrible, horrific vengeance on them all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ahh, plotting vengeance, this truly is a Wolf I can get on with!.

• Advertisement

I'll be working the same shift again so I'll just be sleeping and walking me doggie.. You?
    Not a thing planned except to maybe play more Dying Light :D I have a whole other part of the game I'm about to open up, so that'll be fun.
    I got my job back, the irritant got transferred and promoted. I now wait quietly, plotting horrible, horrific vengeance on them all.
    Bleh, yea, "promoted" is the fastest and easiest way to take a problem out of a position where they can cause problems and then quietly let go in a couple of months. I'd call that political vindication for sure.

Bleh, yea, "promoted" is the fastest and easiest way to take a problem out of a position where they can cause problems and then quietly let go in a couple of months. I'd call that political vindication for sure.
    I should mention she now in charge of a store that is basically a roach motel for management

The battles that land in your lap at work sometimes. :( nearly a year of sh1te trying to oust a lad here.. Draining..

I keep a list of the sh!t people pull around me. I also have the labor board's website bookmarked. Please, give me a reason to blow the whistle.

It's so hard to do anything like that here.. If you manage to remain in your job don't expect people to speak to you anymore. If you don't keep it have fun keeping a lid on it for the next interview. But that's just the nature of the beast. Most likely don't have long left in it.. Change up time..

• Advertisement

Good luck Grem. I kinda looking myself now

If I could trust the rest on the job it might be ok but can't do that so I'll be keeping my ear to the ground to see if I can go solo somewhere again.

Such a mess :( Been there with a previous job too, I ended up quitting and had a new job in 2 weeks, so worked out well.

I think I shall call it a night folks, nn all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Introduced some friends to Vulture Industries tonight

"Black Metal Tom Waits" was one reaction :p

I gotta go get smokes. Take care people

Night Shim, hope the head is fine later.

Links - no SPG pushing? I'm aghast!.? :eek:
    Seeya Wolfie.. Must go have a smoke myself..

I like music other than SPG Grem ;)

Actually speaking of... Shiminay, have you heard Steam Powered Giraffe? :D

Hey now we all do (currently listening to orbital) but I thought you were on a mission!

These friends were already acquainted with SPG ;)

How do you feel about D Grem?

Misread that sooooo bad. :o

• Advertisement

I best take the dog out and maybe get towards bed... still wide away though :o

Oh, watched Louis Theroux's documentary about transgender kids, not bad

Must give it a watch myself.. Came up on my newsfeed.. I like most stuff Louis does anyway..

It's a good watch, he's a great journalist, I find he often just takes a step back and let people speak for themselves, he's fantastic.

I'll find it on the player during week so.. Had meant to set it to record but dory here couldn't manage that..

right, must dog outside bring :o

*squeaky cheerleader voice* you can do it Links!

*runs away*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie quietly creeps into Lair on tippy toes**

Hey Swannie ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey Swannie ;)
    **Swannie jumps!!... surprised that someone is still awake**

Oh... hi Links. Fancy meeting you here. :D

• Advertisement

Yeah, I'm kinda wired

might go watch something and chill out

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement