Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh hai Swannie! ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Links234 wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm kinda wired

might go watch something and chill out
    That's my normal state Links: wired but tired. A good vampire film might be fun to watch. :cool:
    Oh hai Swannie! ;)
    I forgot... Grem is always awake in the Lair. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

nah, started watching The Raid 2 this morning, gonna get a bit more of that in ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

nah, started watching The Raid 2 this morning, gonna get a bit more of that in ;)
    Got an open bottle of vino to share, but methinks something might get lost traveling 10,000 kms east to serve it to you. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grem is indeed awake far too much but sure I have to be here to entertain ye *dons clown shoes and top hat for comedy skit*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

nighty night folks ;)

Night Links. Sleep well..

nighty night folks ;)
    Nite nite Links. :D
    Grem is indeed awake far too much but sure I have to be here to entertain ye *dons clown shoes and top hat for comedy skit*
    **Swannie fluffs up Lair couch pillows, pops corn, and sips wine spritzer**

Let the show begin Grem... :cool:

You'll have to hold the subtitle boards between scenes - thinking a Chaplin type sketch.. If I could just find my cane..

You'll have to hold the subtitle boards between scenes - thinking a Chaplin type sketch.. If I could just find my cane..
    Now if SW was about... He could do boards...
    charlie-chaplin.jpg

• Advertisement

You'll be lucky to find any of the usual suspects this morning since it's a bank holiday. One hour left for me and I think I'll have a beer or two before bed. :) How's it over there now?

You'll be lucky to find any of the usual suspects this morning since it's a bank holiday. One hour left for me and I think I'll have a beer or two before bed. :) How's it over there now?
    Oh... I know I've been gone from Éire too long when I forget bank hols. I expect off-Pacific rain and plenty of work when I check-in the office Monday. Now it's quiet 16C with 4 knot wind and 70% humidity, almost half before bewitching hour.

Still busy out at work so?. How was the moon tonight? Half an hour left here, slight haze that's already burning off, will be a sunny calm day with temperatures in the early to mid teens.

Still busy out at work so?.
    Expect hand-off to me in morning, then I work like crazy before handing off to next team member.
    How was the moon tonight?
    Coming back to flat after dark had marine layer that blocked it. Been indoors since. :(

Pity.. Was beautiful and clear here last night though the power of the lights on the buildings did take from it somewhat.. Don't work too hard later.

Don't work too hard later.
    But Grem that would be a breach of our motto: Work hard, play hard! :cool:

Ah there's work hard and burn out. I managed to burn myself out once.. Unpleasant.. Balance, then again swans have that in abundance don't they?. :)

Ah there's work hard and burn out. I managed to burn myself out once.. Unpleasant.. Balance, then again swans have that in abundance don't they?. :)
    Oops Grem. Got things to do before I can log off. Fun chat. Thanks! Bye. :D

Toodles, just finished walking the furby so chill time before sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all. :)

Eventually fell asleep and my headache went. Hope everyone is well today. Anyone got plans?

My plan is to get up, get dressed, have breakfast, go for a walk and probably read for the day.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    The temptation to go out is over whelming yet I am as broke as fook :( I suppose town would be pretty busy too..
    if anyones understandin ye Mozz it would be mua!
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Suspension of disbelief was optimized to where I felt like it was actually happening. My science disappeared as I surrendered to the plot. :eek:
    yea, thats why me do not look horror (anymore) :d
    I'll visit you in joyalandia tonight ;)

Sweet dreams o/
    so that was YOU!
    i was surprised when i woke up and wondered :D...

*rips off his shirt*

Let her at me ;)
    ou, m sorry ive missed this!
    (or maybe i didnt :d)))) )
    I need to try and get back into some sort of routine. Since I finished work I genuinely sometimes forget what day it is. :o
    yup! not just day but date lol (happened to me!) :pac:
    I've been considering trying bodyweight training to tone up a bit.
    i did some yesterday and now feel pain in me legs and arms :d) walkin is like - ouch :o:
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Got an open bottle of vino to share, but methinks something might get lost traveling 10,000 kms east to serve it to you. :pac:
    aww, whatta music to me ears :D..
    *slides an empty glass 10K kms to the west* :d))

mornin all!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Back after my walk. Having a pint of water. It's so warm out! :D

aw good for you :) me still in bed :eek :
    collecting some easter eggs in dragon cave :d)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Joya wrote: »
    aw good for you :) me still in bed :eek :
    collecting some easter eggs in dragon cave :d)

I am still in bed too and collecting Easter eggs in Drag Cave :D I have 21 so far..how many have you?

I am still in bed too and collecting Easter eggs in Drag Cave :D I have 21 so far..how many have you?
    32 :P

is this your first year?

32 :P

is this your first year?

Up to 23 now :D

Yup. I only started Dragcave last November. I did the Valentines day event too :)

I love your Enderman egg. I really want to get that one :o

aw which one is it :o

do you know all the eggs by what they mean?

ps. 33 now :d)) and I loove this one... (2nd row 3rd..)

aw which one is it :o

do you know all the eggs by what they mean?

ps. 33 now :d)) and I loove this one...

It's the fourth one on the top row. The one that has pink eyes and looks like a skull :o An Enderman is a nocturnal creature in Minecraft. I love them because they're so strange and you can't look at them directly or they'll mess you up :eek:

I don't really know what they mean. I know some of them are just decorative but some of them could be taken from things, like Enderman for example!

I am up to 24, I think we got the same last egg :D It's very pretty :D

It's the fourth one on the top row. The one that has pink eyes and looks like a skull :o An Enderman is a nocturnal creature in Minecraft. I love them because they're so strange and you can't look at them directly or they'll mess you up :eek:

I don't really know what they mean. I know some of them are just decorative but some of them could be taken from things, like Enderman for example!

I am up to 24, I think we got the same last egg :D It's very pretty :D
    aww i see :d it is funny one isn it :d))

btw i just gor one so nice reminds me of merlin
    its 5th r 5th e one :)

how can i see ur mozz are you set to private or somethin? :)

• Advertisement

aww i see :d it is funny one isn it :d))

btw i just gor one so nice reminds me of merlin
    its 5th r 5th e one :)

how can i see ur mozz are you set to private or somethin? :)

I got that egg too..the wizard one? I also got a fish bowl one :pac:

Am I don't think I have it set to private :o The way I usually go to see yours is I click one of your dragons and then I click your name on the page (Owner Name). That brings me to your scroll and on the top left corner of the page is the little basket, click that and you should be able to see my collection then :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement