Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Went out on date yesterday ended up having a allergic reaction my throat started to close up at dinner and I was a bit tipsey and ignored it for a bit thinking that maybe I was coming down with a bit of a sore throat but then it got worse and I broke out in hives so after our mains we left to get my epi pen which I forgot...and sure now .turns out I am allergic to wine :(:(:( wine of all things :( also hidy hi :P just licking my wounds tbh I love wine :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Went out on date yesterday ended up having a allergic reaction my throat started to close up at dinner and I was a bit tipsey and ignored it for a bit thinking that maybe I was coming down with a bit of a sore throat but then it got worse and I broke out in hives so after our mains we left to get my epi pen which I forgot...and sure now .turns out I am allergic to wine :(:(:( wine of all things :( also hidy hi :P just licking my wounds tbh I love wine :(

Maybe it's the type of wine or what's in it that you're allergic too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

I'm really sorry to hear:( that must have been scary! was thinking of ya earlier and wondering how you were, did you have that wine before?

That is what the doc said sorry I was being melodramatic :P. I have allergies to pollen and shellfish and apparently wine ingredients can irritate my allergies even more bringing on an attack or simply the make of wine itself.

Usually its supposed to be red wine I think he said but I had white last night :/ When I get an attack though I never try said thing again different brand or such cause the result is nearly always the same.

I also suffer from multiple chemical sensitivity so a tad bummed out. I have given up a lot of stuff in the last 2 yrs >.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

ouch! totally hear ye! so sorry!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Sorry to hear that SR

I'm really sorry to hear:( that must have been scary! was thinking of ya earlier and wondering how you were, did you have that wine before?

I did have it last year in fact with my mother in law to be and was fine. I am grand bit annoyed I wasnt to scared but I was pretty weirded out wondering what had set it off.

To be fair other people have to live with much worse I am just in a oh woe is me mood :P slightly.....but hey great weather today :D

Cheers for the concern missy :)

That is what the doc said sorry I was being melodramatic :P. I have allergies to pollen and shellfish and apparently wine ingredients can irritate my allergies even more bringing on an attack or simply the make of wine itself.

Usually its supposed to be red wine I think he said but I had white last night :/ When I get an attack though I never try said thing again different brand or such cause the result is nearly always the same.

I also suffer from multiple chemical sensitivity so a tad bummed out. I have given up a lot of stuff in the last 2 yrs >.<

Jesus, that sounds awful rough. I can't imagine what you're going through :( Poor Satori :(

jeepers that sounds rough:( *big hugs*

Someone make me a scratching post stat :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Bad Satori, no scratching :P

The only thing I miss is wearing perfume, boxing up all my scents, hairspray,dry shampoo and deodorants and giving them away this week. They have been gathering dust for 2 yrs now.

If it was not for pit rok deodorant lads you would be able to smell me over the internet :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Bad Satori, no scratching :P

Ah let her scratch, man! :pac:

*rubs her self of lair walls for a good discreet scratch :P

Someone make me a scratching post stat :P
    best profession for your bf:
    gentle scratcher
    :D

*rubs her self of lair walls for a good discreet scratch :P

Stop that!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*seph mon comes running in the door*

Hi pals o/

try not to scratch if you can satori, probably make it worse

phone's network is down today, grr!

*seph mon comes running in the door*

Hi pals o/

Seph, how do o/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Seph, how do o/

Not bad and yourself? :)

• Advertisement

hiya steph :)

I just had two toast sandwiches with pepper spread on it, mm, was tasty :)

egg count so far - let me see: ups, dragon cave down?
    but i think last time i checked was 50 52, so 12 10 to go!

Joya wrote: »
    I just had two toast sandwiches with pepper spread on it, mm, was tasty :)

egg count so far - let me see: ups, dragon cave down?
    but i think last time i checked was 50 52, so 12 10 to go!

I am 45 eggs so far. I think I should have them all collected by the end of the evening :D

I am 45 eggs so far. I think I should have them all collected by the end of the evening :D
    me on 53 so 9 to go, i hope so too! i just got a white owl one and me likes it! <3

Joya wrote: »
    me on 53 so 9 to go, i hope so too! i just got a white owl one and me likes it! <3

You got a Monsters Inc one too :D I just got an Amber one. Up to 46 now. I am glad I have nothing else to do today bar collect eggs on the internet :pac:

Sephyyyyyyyyyyyy. Also this remind me I have half an Easter egg left *fleees

You got a Monsters Inc one too :D I just got an Amber one. Up to 46 now. I am glad I have nothing else to do today bar collect eggs on the internet :pac:
    hahahah im sure some folks would say we're crazy :D
    (and i DO HAVE what to do today lol) :d))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Satori Rae wrote:
    Went out on date yesterday ended up having a allergic reaction my throat started to close up at dinner and I was a bit tipsey and ignored it for a bit thinking that maybe I was coming down with a bit of a sore throat but then it got worse and I broke out in hives so after our mains we left to get my epi pen which I forgot...and sure now .turns out I am allergic to wine wine of all things also hidy hi just licking my wounds tbh I love wine

:eek:

Poor Satori!

:eek:

Poor Satori!

Be grand once these hives go down and my headache goes away, getting ready to go running with the dogs regardless :P

• Advertisement

Be grand once these hives go down and my headache goes away, getting ready to go running with the dogs regardless :P
    you know what?
    i think i developed through recent years an allergy as well
    am afraid im allergic to work :( but me has to work 3/7)
    :d)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement