Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Profiler is a series on its own. Bit older. Actress called ally walker (I think) in it..

Just done work handover - let the grind commence..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Ah I remember Profiler! Robert Davi was in it ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links234 wrote: »
    Ah I remember Profiler! Robert Davi was in it ;)

Ha it was her I was paying attention to more!. Liked the show though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Profiler is a series on its own. Bit older. Actress called ally walker (I think) in it..

Just done work handover - let the grind commence..

Profiler was my all time fave show :D

Yay! I'm not alone in my love of it.. Most times I used ask people about it I would get a look like I had twenty seven heads.

• Advertisement

Same grem it is such a shame it ended at all :)

I know.. Was not a happy camper then..

I know.. Was not a happy camper then..

Ditto. A lot of good shows these days don't seem to pass season 1 a lot of cancellations of late. Also I hate 2 broke girls............i dunno how that show keeps going.....well I do in a way but still >.<

I'm still sore about Deadwood :(

Hey Grem! Grem! Grem! Grem! Bunny got a lot of likes in the easy on the eye thread! :D

And don't fcukin mention firefly.

Did she??? *zooms over to thread*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi again pals o/

How are ya Seph?. All peaceful in your world today I hope?.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How are ya Seph?. All peaceful in your world today I hope?.

Ya not bad thanks grem and yourself ? :) I'm just settling down to watch some fairytale :D

Just filing away month end paperwork and listening to radio.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I have such a pain in my stomach. :(

Not having a good two days there Paws - mind yourself.. Keep an eye on your symptoms..

Not having a good two days there Paws - mind yourself.. Keep an eye on your symptoms..
    I'm OK. I think it's trapped wind I have now. Ouch.

How's you Grem?

You know, I think this diet is seriously gonna kick my ass :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Evening nocs.

Oh not so bad Paws.. When you had a few things happening I began to wonder.. Have to keep you tip top for the lair beasts just in case they get a thorn in their paw or something. :p

Aww Links that sucks. It's going to floor you for a while you think?

Hi Heyday how are you?

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote:
    You know, I think this diet is seriously gonna kick my ass
    heyday30 wrote:
    Evening nocs.
    Hello ladies :)

Oh not so bad Paws.. When you had a few things happening I began to wonder.. Have to keep you tip top for the lair beasts just in case they get a thorn in their paw or something.
    Nah I'm good. You're very sweet to worry.. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Oh not so bad Paws.. When you had a few things happening I began to wonder.. Have to keep you tip top for the lair beasts just in case they get a thorn in their paw or something. :p

Hi Heyday how are you?

Good thanks grem. No signal all day stoopid three n their network!

I think it might :(

I'm just kinda wiped today, but that might be because I didn't sleep very well. could be that I've not had coffee either

Oh well no coffee has got to be a biggie Links. Hope it doesn't mess you up too bad.

Paws, I'm the mother goose here sometimes I must worry! Especially when our lair vet is in trouble. :)

Paws, I'm the mother goose here sometimes I must worry! Especially when our lair vet is in trouble.

I'm feeling a tiny bit better now. Thanks Grem :)

Yeah, I really am gonna miss the coffee I think :(

*hugs for Links*

Links234 wrote: »
    Yeah, I really am gonna miss the coffee I think :(

Question and I know it sounds sacrilegious but could you drink decaf for a while?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I have a feeling given all that's happened in The Flash so far, the
    Flashpoint
    story arc from the comics is being teased/set in motion on the show.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement