Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Nearly cried watching Catfish. I'm a sap. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm currently EV training in Pokémon, it's all very exciting here :pac:

Hi Angron :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

How's it going PP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Question and I know it sounds sacrilegious but could you drink decaf for a while?

No, but I can drink herbal teas, which is a relief. got a nice cup of peppermint tea there ;)

In some other news, powering up the epilator atm, ain't shaved my legs in ages! getting warm out there so I think now's the time :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hey there Angron, how's the form with ya?.

Hey there Angron, how's the form with ya?.
    Eh, it's all right I guess. Trying to keep myself preoccupied, might go for a cycle tomorrow. Yourself?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Angron wrote: »
    Eh, it's all right I guess. Trying to keep myself preoccupied, might go for a cycle tomorrow. Yourself?

It's hard when the days are long.. Still, pokemon have to be craic. I should really pick up a game to be at..

Angron wrote:
    How's it going PP?
    I'm good. Was feeling a bit rough earlier but I'm feeling better now.
    Links234 wrote:
    In some other news, powering up the epilator atm, ain't shaved my legs in ages! getting warm out there so I think now's the time
    I did mine yesterday. They're all sexy (ish) and smooth! :D

Oh I see we're on to deforestation in the lair now? :pac:

• Advertisement

Oh I see we're on to deforestation in the lair now? :pac:

How very dare you! :eek:

But on that topic...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Ah yes time to break out the mower and s trimmers lol

Links. ..aren't epilators really painful

heyday30 wrote: »
    Ah yes time to break out the mower and s trimmers lol

Links. ..aren't epilators really painful

Nah, waxing is a lot worse

I've a big tattoo on my leg which people ask to see now and again so have to keep on top of the jungle that threatens...

Links234 wrote: »
    Nah, waxing is a lot worse

Oh I dunno. I'm a wuss with pain.

I tried those home waxing strop things before Omg. Thought I was going to die!

I'm a bit of a wuss too, but if you take a painkiller before you start it helps. also I normally have a good shower before epilating, seems to hurt less then

heyday30 wrote:
    I tried those home waxing strop things before Omg. Thought I was going to die!
    So did I! OMG, never again! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Attacked my legs the other day nearly called in the bf to grab the weed wacker go uafasach it was :P

I prefer to wax nearly 3/4 weeks no maintenance but you go to be careful o.0

I love the upbeat start to this song :D It's just a cool groove.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I'd imagine a full body wax would make one look and feel great

• Advertisement

I'm lucky I'm really fair haired so my fuzziness doesn't show too much :)

One of the first times I waxed I got a tub ye old local boots as I do (not really doing more then glancing at directions) I heated it up for 24 minutes rather then 24 seconds and I was doing a bikini wax to myself. I could get graphic but boards might cry from the pain the images might invoke and I might risk a telling of or a ban o.0

OMG, oh I can imagine the pain!!!!! :eek:

I used to use veet, got a bit of a burn off it one time so I stopped using it ever since.

Holy sh1t Satori!! :eek: I grimaced and crossed my legs reading that.. Could you even walk after?

OMG, oh I can imagine the pain!!!!! :eek:

you live and learn how to expertly remove chunks or wax from melted flesh :P I am also banned from using glue that is another story though and less intimate :P

So did I! OMG, never again! :eek:

I pulled one strip. Tears streamed down my face lol.
    Went inti the shower n scrubed the other off

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

And us men are lucky that way, that we don't have to shave/wax legs for the summer months

And that folks is why I stick with my epilator! :)

• Advertisement

Satori Rae wrote: »
    One of the first times I waxed I got a tub ye old local boots as I do (not really doing more then glancing at directions) I heated it up for 24 minutes rather then 24 seconds and I was doing a bikini wax to myself. I could get graphic but boards might cry from the pain the images might invoke and I might risk a telling of or a ban o.0

Jesus. I'd say you were sitting on an ice pack for weeks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement