Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

That goes without saying ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Links234 wrote: »
    ok, I'm heading for bed, nai nai folks ;)

Nite nite Links.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

My Friday shortly, got a bloody lot to do though.. Grr. Must stay in town til bank opens and such things.. Anyway coffee made for the day people..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

mmmmm the smell of coffee

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

cgh wrote: »
    mmmmm the smell of coffee
    top up please! :p

c407b8cec6022276c1a0f09d2af8498a.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

fills it up to the top.....

hope you have a steady hand.

fills it up to the top.....

hope you have a steady hand.
    always when coffee is involved ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Shaky hand when coffee is involved?, get that sorted out, then come back for coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Good morning lovely lairlings :)

Trying not to be in a bad mood, I can hear my neighbour downstairs and he's been there for 20 minutes.. I wanted to get up when I woke up, and then I heard the back door, ffs..

OK, think happy thoughts.. *deep breaths*

Anyone got any plans for today?

BREAKING NEWS JUST IN FROM CO. LAOIS - WOMAN ARRESTED FOR KILLING NEIGHBOUR WITH FRYING PAN, MORE ON THIS STORY WITH SW AT 10:20 :pac:

In all seriousness, count to 10 & breath.

• Advertisement

He's gone!!! :D

Anyone else on Three? Phone isn't working at all. My Three WiFi is fine though.. :confused:

HUZZAH, SW can stay in make up now :P, he won't be needed for another few hours

And no whacking neighbours with a pan from Paws

And it's not even 10:20 yet

He's gone!!! :D

Anyone else on Three? Phone isn't working at all. My Three WiFi is fine though.. :confused:

Three has had major problems with the network for the last 24+ hours. People on 48, Tesco mobile and former 02 customers all lost network access.

It seems to be coming back over the course of the morning in various parts of the country.

Vodafone FTW :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote:
    And no whacking neighbours with a pan from Paws
    I can't make any promises.. :p
    SW wrote:
    Three has had major problems with the network for the last 24+ hours. People on 48, Tesco mobile and former 02 customers all lost network access.
    I thought it was just around here because some of my friends on Facebook were complaining about having no signal. I've got none at the moment. During the night messages came through on my phone that were sent yesterday.. Hopefully they get it sorted.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Vodafone FTW
    Quiet you! :p

Quiet you! :p

Nope :P, though my ''Vodafone FTW :pac:'' may come back and bite me when i least expect it

:p

I can't believe we're over 7,000 posts in this lair already! Mrk won't be happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

me not workin today woohooo :d)))

mornin all!

It's flying by, though mrk knows the post # to lock this thread, for all we know, maybe he already has plans for a sequel lair.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote:
    It's flying by, though mrk knows the post # to lock this thread, for all we know, maybe he already has plans for a sequel lair.
    Ooh interesting.. Maybe he's lurking in the shadows and he'll post when we least expect it!

Actually him and Ted haven't been around in a few days..

Ooh interesting.. Maybe he's lurking in the shadows and he'll post when we least expect it!

Actually him and Ted haven't been around in a few days..

I know, you can be sure he's here lurking watching the post count move closer & closer to the lucky number, for all we know he might cash in the lucky number for a sequel lair. That's unless Wolf stops him in his tracks from cashing in that lucky number.

A sign of a good easter me would thinks

roll on Xmas

It's like the Money In The Bank! :p

ha....

I told you all Seth would cash in.....

ha....

I told you all Seth would cash in.....

tumblr_me5c1fX9Di1raldhto1_500.jpg

:P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good morning my lovelies.

If you all listen to the latest episode of the podcast I rant on, we did a Wrestlemania special (recorded in between matches whilst we watched) and we called the Seth Rollins cash-in! TWICE! http://whats.itgonna.be/?p=142

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I can eat fish, some hmm.... kippers for breakfast! ? :D

Also, I hope we didn't shun Seph out of the lair, he normally says goodnight? :o
    Fish for breakfast - nope.. :eek:

Yeah Seph did disappear a little abruptly perhaps I got a little too boisterous :o
    Well he started smashing cups! Weren't those your imaginary fine china?

Sorry ladies I feel asleep :D

also sorry about the china cups xD

Hi pals o/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning Seph. Good weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Dog threw up in my bed this morning. Get the feeling it's just gonna be one of "those" days.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement