Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hello all. Well done Writer, you must be pretty proud right now! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi Grem :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hiya grem :) how you doing?

aye I am, wasn't easy to do at the time but I'm chuffed, the icing on the cake after a stressful two weeks (nearly). Looking forward to my next one!

must get some lunch, my tummy is rumbling :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just had waffles and sausages, very nom. Now pottering around boards and reddit..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Lunch! I dunno where the day's going.

• Advertisement

sounds good grem:)

heyo shim

Yup, pure lazy food, the grill and the toaster haha, busy enough few days so taking it easy(er) on myself..

Howdy. I should go and get lunch, but there's Hotline Miami to be played...

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

11026105_880352602010279_9068166088992682745_n.png?oh=f2979b24bece3d682fc0abaab4906a39&oe=5585C4C2

That + 1000 Lith, oh the levels of annoyance i feel seeing that bastardisation word..

• Advertisement

This is not a sweeping generalization, but the Yanks are absolutely brutal with bastardizing it.

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Grem:)
    happy Friday, Shim:)
    happy Friday, lith:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

Happy Friday Minty :), any plans for St. PADDY'S Day on Tuesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon all.

Need some help. I have a stupid project coming up where I need to make a "super" salad. I have come up with a few combinations but if anyone has any ideas throw em out to me, you're reward, Terrys chocolate orange cake :D

There's a SUPER salad :eek:, how does one make a super salad?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Happy Friday Minty :), any plans for St. PADDY'S Day on Tuesday?

be as lazy as possible :p any plans yourself?

happy Friday, Mozzel:)

There's a SUPER salad :eek:, how does one make a super salad?

Add plutonium :D

SW wrote: »
    happy Friday, Mozzel:)

Happy Friday good sir :D

I take it they want you to use particular ingrediants that belong to the trendy "super" group. Kale, quinoa, toasted seeds and such like?. Does it have to be target specific, like an energy salad or a cleanse salad?

be as lazy as possible :p any plans yourself?

Lazy SW is lazy cliché, me i am, in the words of Father Jack going to

DRINK

Responsibly of course :pac:

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Add plutonium :D

Oh so that's where my weapons grade plutonium has gone :P

I take it they want you to use particular ingrediants that belong to the trendy "super" group. Kale, quinoa, toasted seeds and such like?. Does it have to be target specific, like an energy salad or a cleanse salad?

Chef didn't specify other than it being a super salad.. We have a pile of salads to make Monday with Kale and Quinoa in it so I presume he's after a trendy super group salad. I think it's up to us which one we want to make, an energy one or a cleanse one. Might go with the energy one myself!

I have being looking up some Meixcan salads. There the ones I wanted to make :o

Lazy SW is lazy cliché, me i am, in the words of Father Jack going to

DRINK

Responsibly of course :pac:

some things are cliche because they're true :P

some things are cliche because they're true :P

Well good sir, your plans to be absolutely lazy are

2sREC.gif

Enjoy.

Mozz - just sent you a pm

Yup, pure lazy food, the grill and the toaster haha, busy enough few days so taking it easy(er) on myself..

good to hear grem:)
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Howdy. I should go and get lunch, but there's Hotline Miami to be played...

Hope it's good fun shim:)

tomato soup and bread was nice

No plans for st.paddy's day here, I'm back in for another 3 days of trial in National Learning Network after tuesday so turning up hungover would not be a good look! A member of staff said to me they have hip hop dancing on Thursday:eek: not sure if going to have a go..

Have to drag myself into town shortly to get my prescription sorted for the month. Effort.. Pints after perhaps... :D

Have to drag myself into town shortly to get my prescription sorted for the month. Effort.. Pints after perhaps... :D

Pints are good thing :D

Well i've my good deed done for the day now Mozz!. ;)

• Advertisement

Does everyone else struggle to keep focussed on work on a Friday afternoon? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement