Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Evening all. And what a glorious evening it is How's everyone doing?
    It's gorgeous here too! Just had dinner so I'm stuffed. How's you Mozz?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I hate this heat :( And the brightness probably isn't helping at all.

Also, where's Grem? I got an awful shock when I liked one of Bunny's updates before her, did her F5 key finally wear out?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

It's gorgeous here too! Just had dinner so I'm stuffed. How's you Mozz?

I am grand out girl. A little tired. Was out and about with some friends and their kids. We have this mini zoo just outside Killarney. Not an awful lot of people know about it!

WE GOT TO FEED THE LEMURS :D We were more excited about it than the kids :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Links234 wrote: »
    I hate this heat :( And the brightness probably isn't helping at all.

Also, where's Grem? I got an awful shock when I liked one of Bunny's updates before her, did her F5 key finally wear out?
    Shhhhh! It's the best weather ever! Anyone complaining about warmth annoys me haha

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Shhhhh! It's the best weather ever! Anyone complaining about warmth annoys me haha

We get rain 90% of the time, just leave us enjoy the little sun that we get :pac:

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    WE GOT TO FEED THE LEMURS We were more excited about it than the kids
    OMG, that sounds amazing! I need to go to this place!!! :D

OMG, that sounds amazing! I need to go to this place!!! :D

If you're ever in the area check it out for a definite :D

http://www.coolwoodwildlifepark.com/

That looks like a fabulous place! I might try go there during the summer, I would absolutely love it! It's definitely my kinda thing. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Satori Rae wrote: »
    That is the thing sadly like human vaccines there only a certain percent effective.

With dumb asses not getting their dogs done it can be passed on like wildfire to any dog regardless of them been vaccinated or not, thing is it highly lessens the chance of your dog being able to catch it and helps them create antibodies into being able to fight it off in the future if they do get it.

What kind of dog is it if it is ok to ask? I am fair sorry to hear that hopefully all will be ok though :)
    He's a mini dachshund.

That looks like a fabulous place! I might try go there during the summer, I would absolutely love it! It's definitely my kinda thing. :D

Definitely a hidden gem :D We only look for an excuse to go there :pac:

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Definitely a hidden gem We only look for an excuse to go there
    Definitely my kinda place. I'd never heard of it but I really want to go! :D

mrkiscool2 wrote: »

Nope, I really can't deal with it at all. I get seriously exhausted in hot weather, people don't believe me when I say it really takes it out of me. :(

Links234 wrote: »
    Nope, I really can't deal with it at all. I get seriously exhausted in hot weather, people don't believe me when I say it really takes it out of me. :(

I think it takes it out of everyone to some degree. I am actually not too bad in the heat but then again I am the walking dead :pac: My OH isn't able for it at all..

I kinda feel like just going to bed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Angron wrote: »
    He's a mini dachshund.

Very cute. Hope he will pull through let us know how you get on :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

How we doing? I'm on my way home from a very productive Team Midway meeting :D

There are Zombies awaiting my blades in Iran too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Good evening noc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hiya heyday:) how do?

Hi guys

hiya pp:)

• Advertisement

How's things?

I'm waiting around for everyone to go to bed so I can watch last night's episode of Stalker and tonight's episode of Critical.

Just heard my brother telling his gf on the phone that he'll ring her back soon so I bet he's going to want to take over the sitting room. I heard him chatting to her earlier and he seemed to be apologising for things that he shouldn't have to apologise for. It was all to familiar. Sounds like she doesn't trust him and I have no idea why she wouldn't.

Good here now writer.

Hi paws.

Angron hope your dog pull through.

Hi, all. Think I'm the only one that loves the heat??

Heyo :)

I like it too. To a certain extent. If it goes beyond 22-23 degrees then I start complaining. :pac:

The hottest I've ever experienced was 50 degrees Celsius while passing through the desert in New Mexico in a car that had no air conditioning. That was fun.

The hottest I've ever experienced was 50 degrees Celsius while passing through the desert in New Mexico in a car that had no air conditioning. That was fun.

In that heat, there would be a xPPx shaped puddle on the ground!

Heyo :)

I like it too. To a certain extent. If it goes beyond 22-23 degrees then I start complaining. :pac:

Yep 20degrees with a breeze would be just perfect for me!

In that heat, there would be a xPPx shaped puddle on the ground!

The seats were leather too. You can tell how comfortable that was. Swear to heck, took me five minutes to pry myself from the seat when we got where we were going

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

• Advertisement

holding up ok over here, although been a long day, bed soon I think.

Got an invite to dublin to keep sis company tonight, would like to go but can't really ( 3 days absence in college without a good reason and I'm out of course!) might see sis at weekend instead

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement