Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Not too shabby Hugo sir! Just said I'd pop in and say hello. Supposed to be watching 22 Jump Street with my mates but sure lost interest in it! :pac:

Nice one. It's still quite warm here.

Great minds think alike. :)

Hey Mozz

I was wondering where the inspiration came from!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Evening mozz & wolfie

Evening HD and PP, how's tricks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

Doing alright now mozz and yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Doing good and yourself?

Doing good and yourself?

Not too bad now. My mates gone home and I have a Kopparberg to finish drinking. Might watch the last two episodes of Better Call Saul.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Don't get to sleep in my own bed tonight, class.

Angron wrote: »
    Don't get to sleep in my own bed tonight, class.

Why so? :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Despite cleaning, my room still smells of dog puke and possibly poop. I get to sleep on the couch! Airing out the room for the night.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Despite cleaning, my room still smells of dog puke and possibly poop. I get to sleep on the couch! Airing out the room for the night.

Tis a tough one to get rid of all right.

Hope the doggie is ok though!!

He's staying at the vets for the night, by the sounds of it though he's perked up a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Went to see Fast & Furious 7, and damn that ending/tribute for Paul Walker :(

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Went to see Fast & Furious 7, and damn that ending/tribute for Paul Walker :(

Friend was telling me it was meant to be unreal but eh..not a fan of the movies. Although OH is and I am taking him to see it Friday/Saturday as a treat.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Friend was telling me it was meant to be unreal but eh..not a fan of the movies. Although OH is and I am taking him to see it Friday/Saturday as a treat.

Well i'm not a huge fan of the movies either, thought they should've ended after the 5th film, i only went along with a cousin to see it because nobody else would tag with her, and like i said - that ending.... Damn it who was cutting onions.

Angron wrote:
    That's a tough smell to get rid of. Airing out the room for the night should do it though.
    Angron wrote:
    He's staying at the vets for the night, by the sounds of it though he's perked up a bit.
    Glad to hear it :)

My Mam is p1ssed off for some reason, so she's decided to watch Fair City. At 1am. If I go downstairs I'll let fly so I'll let her have her little hissy fit. I'm not even going to ask what's wrong.

Mothers need to throw hissy-fits from time to time, just make sure you don't get caught in the blast if she goes off.

Oh trust me, I'm not going anywhere near her! :p

How's yourself tonight Lith?

Wise choice :P, ah i'm kind - still kinda floored after seeing Fast & Furious 7, that ending/tribute to Paul Walker = RIGHT IN THE FEELS

I've never seen any of those movies..

I'd say the tribute was sad though. Had to be tough to watch.

• Advertisement

Ye do know there is talks about making an 8th one? It's more to do with when Leti (am I even spelling that right?) is supposed to be killed off and it's supposed to tell the story of what happened her before the sixth one.

I think the franchise is gone way out of hand and I don't know how far they want to bloody well take it but it's gotten so ridiculous now..

Oh the Fast & Furious franchise will be bled dry, an 8th movie, Is that really necessary?. I think they should have ended it at the 5th film, but given everything that happened in the last 2 years, the 7th film should be the finale. I mean there aren't many other ways you could take the franchise.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Supposedly they plan on 10

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

So...much..writing. Hopefully it will be worth it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Hi m8s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Went to bed early, woke up and still feel like crap :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Had a lie in, no nightmares thank feck!. Angron, citronella candles are great for combatting smells, used them when my pooch was finished being ill. Hope your doggie is feeling better.. Links, surely you knew you were on Bunny patrol??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Howaya good morning!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

morning chuckels how are you :)

i need to get up soon today is that day (when one has to go to work)

btw my flatmate told me last night shes movin out.. just as i had nothing more to worry about : (....

• Advertisement

Morning all. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement