Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Mike, does your avatar change on an hourly basis?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

mike_ie wrote:
    Pillows.... tractors and trailers.... what's been going on?
    Just another day in the lair.

Glad your Gran has improved, writer! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

thanks pp :)

glad your headache is easing links

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

heyday30 wrote: »
    Ya get new wheels Johnny ?

soon!!!, and for the rest of my life

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Links234 wrote: »
    Mike, does your avatar change on an hourly basis?

Pretty much!

Sorry :) I used to use photoshop quite a bit, brushing up my skill set with the latest version.

• Advertisement

must be off to my bed

*yawn*

night night x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

How are the gang?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Alive and well, how's tricks with Hugo?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

evening Hugo :)

Hi Hugo. No complaints here. How are you? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

must be off to my bed

*yawn*

night night x

SWEET DREAMS WL :)

Wow I feel like Mr. Popular all of a sudden! :D:o

Not too shabby here thanks. How are the gang? :)

Don't be getting too big headed now Hugo, we've enough egos running wild - someone needs to be the grounded, cool, calm, composed & colllected poster, i nominate you for that role

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Don't be getting too big headed now Hugo, we've enough egos running wild - someone needs to be the grounded, cool, calm, composed & colllected poster, i nominate you for that role

I'm far too irrational for such a role though! :D

Oh shush, the role comes with all the brown envelops you can handle/take, and some hookers & coke throw in for good measure.

mike_ie wrote: »
    Pretty much!

Sorry :) I used to use photoshop quite a bit, brushing up my skill set with the latest version.

I like the latest one, it's all clockworky and cool :)

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Oh shush, the role comes with all the brown envelops you can handle/take, and some hookers & coke throw in for good measure.

I begrudgingly accept! :D

HUZZAH :D

Finished watching The Raid 2 :D

was well worth a watch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Links I think you sent that headache out the County to me! :D

How's all the Noccers? :pac:

I am currently peeling mushrooms to fry them, I need to iron cloths to wear tomorrow, and my eyes are closing. Should be in bed a couple of hours ago.. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Spent the last couple of hours on job sites. Not much going that I'd be qualified for. :(

Links I think you sent that headache out the County to me! :D

I'm sorry :(

Can I make up for it somehow?

I've just found a free online course called Introduction to Veterinary Anesthesiology from Ohio State University on Open Culture. This will definitely help me brush up on a few things. :D

Think I had a bit of a breakdown, feeling overwhelmingly down and burst into tears :(

3 days of this stupid ****ing diet down, 9 left to go :mad:

Aww that's okay Links I was just joking.

Good woman paws, fair play to you for having the motivation to do all those Courses you do online.

I went to take a picture of myself there earlier for somebody that needs pic. for something and I look HIDEOUS!! :rolleyes::o:( I had decent-enough clothes on I think and looked passably thin haha but I just look like the back of a bus!! And my hair is horrendous!! Golly. Badly need to get my hair done anyway. Shure no wonder even no-one online is interested! I r hideous. :rolleyes::(

I am wondering what I should call this Lair when it becomes mine?!? :D :cool: Any suggestions noccers?:pac: Ohhhhhhhh I have it I have it!! :D:D What about... How's yer noccers?!? :D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

:( Sorry to hear that Links.

Meant to say, was in the vets earlier, doggie seems to be a bit better. He was antsy to come home with us then and there, but the vet is keeping him for one more night just to be on the safe side. We had him out on the lead for a bit of a walk around the area behind the vets. I felt sad leaving him behind because of how clearly he wanted to come home, though I know it's for the best.

How many doggies do ye have Angron?

Links234 wrote:
    Think I had a bit of a breakdown, feeling overwhelmingly down and burst into tears
    Awh jeez, Links, you poor thing. I hope you feel better soon. If you feel like talking, fire away. Or even PM one of us. Hugs for ya! :)
    Good woman paws, fair play to you for having the motivation to do all those Courses you do online.
    I haven't done one in a couple of weeks but I am quite excited about this one, it'll be like a refresher of stuff I did in final year of college. I'm really looking forward to getting started. I'm even planning on buying a notebook and making notes. :D
    Angron wrote:
    Meant to say, was in the vets earlier, doggie seems to be a bit better. He was antsy to come home with us then and there, but the vet is keeping him for one more night just to be on the safe side. We had him out on the lead for a bit of a walk around the area behind the vets. I felt sad leaving him behind because of how clearly he wanted to come home, though I know it's for the best.
    I'm so glad he's feeling better. I'd imagine the fact that he's vaccinated has helped him hugely. Fingers crossed he'll be home to you soon. :)

Yeah, I'm seriously feeling ****ed. Gonna say nighty night folks, leave you with this

Also wondering how hard it would be to dress up as Rabbit for halloween :o

tumblr_nksswaljeo1tac7ouo1_1280.jpg

• Advertisement

hope you feel better soon links

can't stay asleep..oh darm:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement