Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

howdy, Mike :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    It's basically two Irish guys on the internet who take the piss out of the internet :pac:

It's on 4OD if you ever feel the urge to watch it :pac:

Howdy Mike!

I seen those lads on youtube taking the piss out of tallafornia or whatever it was called and Joe joyce the traveller :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I seen those lads on youtube taking the piss out of tallafornia or whatever it was called and Joe joyce the traveller :pac:

OMG, Tallafornia Swipe and Game of Mobile Homes are the best things to have come into my life :pac: I wish they would make more Tallafornia just so they could take the piss out of it again :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

OMG, Tallafornia Swipe and Game of Mobile Homes are the best things to have come into my life :pac: I wish they would make more Tallafornia just so they could take the piss out of it again :pac:

I didn't even know they had there own tv show :O

Churches are being blown up in fairy tale atm o_O

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Oh I think I know Craic Addicts now, yea, funny stuff :) Glad to see them get picked up!

How're things with you Mike and Seph?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Somebody else besides me watches Craic Addicts :eek:

*falls over

Shiminay wrote: »
    Oh I think I know Craic Addicts now, yea, funny stuff :) Glad to see them get picked up!

How're things with you Mike and Seph?

Ah not bad now and yourself?

Fair to middlin. Was meant to record a podcast last night but it didn't quite work out that way. We are considering doing more regular wrestling stuff though having had a good laugh listening back to our Wrestlemania one (where we called the Money in the Bank twist and watched as Wrestling jumped the Shark with that Terminator intro)!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh god, that Terminator outfit was fecking woeful.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Appendix is on your right, or left?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

May have to get one of those umbrella thingies to keep the sunlight out :pac:

A parasol? I'm definitely gonna need one of those :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Appendix is on your right, or left?
    I think it's on the right.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

yep, it's on the right according to my sister the nurse. Whew, dodged a bullet there.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

It's on the right (have the giant scar to check with :) ) That being said, the pain can sometimes show up on the left.

I thinking it was just a gas bubble*

*basing this on the fact that I just levitated three inches off the chair through flatulence.

For something so small, the appendix can sure cause a truck load of pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

I thinking it was just a gas bubble

I googled it. It's Ebola. Sorry dude... :(

mike_ie wrote: »

I swear I get that every freaking year around this time. Then just as I get rid of it, here comes bronchitis

mike_ie wrote: »
    I was betting on the Plague.

Thought I was getting stabbed again for a second there

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. Feck it's bright..

It certainly is. This won't do at all.

Nocs, we must form barricades and shield our Lair from the great enemy.

Declaring war on the sun, are we?

Count me in.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Shiminay wrote: »
    It certainly is. This won't do at all.

Nocs, we must form barricades and shield our Lair from the great enemy.
    why does everyone forget about the Red Button? :confused::P:P:P

article-1300967207614-0b51086100000578-330784_636x336.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

I was waiting for the inevitable Simpsons reference, SW beat everyone to it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Angron wrote: »
    Declaring war on the sun, are we?

Count me in.

Fact.. Want to fit my sunglasses with welding glass. Can't quite pull off the parasol look so that's out. Withered already. Damn you ball of flames!.

Hey Grem ;)

Good day after yesterday?

Fun Fact: In America you can walk into any Wal-Mart and buy a high powered rifle & ammo, but they won't sell Ronda Rousey's autobiography in their stores when it's released, because it's ''too violent''

Not bad Links, few beers in the dark.. Just back waiting for therapy appointment now. How are you feeling?

• Advertisement

Not bad today thankfully, but I slept an awful lot. Think this diet is seriously ****ing me over

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement