Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good afternoon guys:) did a 5k walk today and had a picnic with the gang from college :D not bad for a day at all

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The joy of having to re-install a browser, and therefore remember your usernames and passwords to various sites >_<

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote:
    The joy of having to re-install a browser, and therefore remember your usernames and passwords to various sites >_
    This is why I use variations of the same username and password, except for this site oddly enough. :o

Just walked 9. 2km and I'm off to have a shower and do some more study. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Right, everything finally sorted for America ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links234 wrote: »
    Right, everything finally sorted for America ;)

Sweet!!! Hopefully diet will be well over by then..

Sweet!!! Hopefully diet will be well over by then..
    Well over by then, I have to stay on it until next week, but honestly? If I have any more downers like I did last night, I'm emailing the doctor and saying I can't stay on in any longer. last night was seriously hell

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fcuk really?. Physical melt down or head?. Hope that doesn't happen again.

I was in tears, I haven't felt so down in a while, I flopped into bed and slept for a long time, considerably longer than usual. I'm sleeping too much lately and not feeling rested, so it's worrying.

• Advertisement

Hopefully that goes.. You're not long into it are you?

This is day 4 only :/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Angron wrote: »

Jebus, that lineup looks savage. I'm friends with a couple of the Malthusian lads. Tribulation are savage and I'm pretty sure I've seen Procession and Dead Congregation at things before. And then Mourning Beloveth to top it all off, winning!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

True Detective Season 2 Teaser :D

Shiminay wrote: »
    Jebus, that lineup looks savage. I'm friends with a couple of the Malthusian lads. Tribulation are savage and I'm pretty sure I've seen Procession and Dead Congregation at things before. And then Mourning Beloveth to top it all off, winning!
    I have a friend over in America that loves D666, I sent him the link to tease him and he said he's actually considering coming over to Ireland for it all :pac:

Links234 wrote:
    This is day 4 only :/
    Poor Links x

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey guys. Got my hair cut today. How is everyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

am i the only one who thinks lately criminal minds became kind of pathetic lol...

even gubler almost cannot do it for me anymore lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Evening pals, what did I miss?

No way am I going through 30+ pages.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    True Detective Season 2 Teaser :D

OOooh, hype thrusters engaged! :eek:
    Joya wrote: »
    am i the only one who thinks lately criminal minds became kind of pathetic lol...

even gubler almost cannot do it for me anymore lol

Dunno, ain't seen it in years. Strange, used to watch it constantly years back

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Any Big Bang Theory fans here?

KKkitty wrote: »
    Any Big Bang Theory fans here?

***knock knock knock***

Yes

***knock knock knock***

Yes

***knock knock knock***

Yes

Can't stand Big Bang Theory tbh :o

I used to like it, but I stopped caring really a while back.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Evening pals, what did I miss?
    Welcome back. :)

Oh my friend is here and I'm really not able to be dealing with her, she talks so much. :o

Hey Paws.

Ask her to make a bit less face noise?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I got summoned for Jury duty. Damn.

How are ye getting on?

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Hey Paws.
    How's you?
    Angron wrote:
    Ask her to make a bit less face noise?
    I can't be that blunt. :o