Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm not even working and i keep drifting away!.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Grem - that sig of yours is a bit on the big side - rather than putting a new line for every egg/dragon, if you stuck them all on the same line, you'd make them all fit.

I'm trawling through the category reorganisation for the site atm, terribly exciting stuff :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh cool thanks, didn't know how it would appear, will fix now.

That better now?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Tis indeedy Grem!! I like you're dragons a lot! The third one is pretty awesome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Happy Friday all!

• Advertisement

Happy Friday M! Hope you're having a good one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Have my kitchen clean enough now and drinking a cup of coffee. My sons are not back in school til Wednesday too.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Have my kitchen clean enough now and drinking a cup of coffee. My sons are not back in school til Wednesday too.

Ooh how I wish it was the same for me. I was hoping there wouldn't be college Monday but alas I wouldn't be so lucky :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

"Mischief Managed!"
    **POOF! Swannie appears**

Happy Fried Day Larians! :D

Happy Friday Swannie :)

• Advertisement

Heyo Swannie :)

Apologies to all for my sig :o Didn't realise at all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Happy Friday Swannie :)

Hey Mozz! I just L-O-V-E dragons! My favourite games were Dragon Age and now Skyrim.

Heyo Swannie :)
    Hi Grem! Should we rename our thread to Dragon's Lair? :cool:

I propose that if i ever have a lair it should be dragon dedicated!

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey Mozz! I just L-O-V-E dragons! My favourite games were Dragon Age and now Skyrim.

SKYRIM!!!!!

I AM THE DOVAHKIN!!!

I adore that game!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Happy Friday 13th, Swannie :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks

Was just up the hospital for a chest xray. Fun times all round

You ok Links?

Everything ok Links?

Ooh how I wish it was the same for me. I was hoping there wouldn't be college Monday but alas I wouldn't be so lucky :(

That's so unfair :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Yeah I'm ok, just to see why this cough isn't clearing up. Still hacking up phlegm

Links234 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm ok, just to see why this cough isn't clearing up. Still hacking up phlegm

Have they given you anything for it?

Ah i see, not dying yet so?. :P

I adore that game!
    I like the open sandbox of Skyrim, as well as the console coding when you want to introduce silly play. I was in a Stormcloak camp where everyone was complaining about having to eat rabbit again, so I filled their camp with cows, but of course they didn't change their scripted diet, ha! :D
    mike_ie wrote: »
    Happy Friday 13th, Swannie :)
    Heyyyyyy Mike! We didn't scare you off yet? :pac:
    Links234 wrote: »
    Was just up the hospital for a chest xray. Fun times all round
    Best well wishes Links.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Heyyyyyy Mike! We didn't scare you off yet? :pac:

Nope, still hanging in there, just about :D

mike_ie wrote: »
    Nope, still hanging in there, just about :D
    Well, after you think all is cool in the Lair, we might start a food fight with you inbetween the pie throwing sides! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Hi Grem! Should we rename our thread to Dragon's Lair? :cool:
    NOPE! It's mine, all mine!

*Grabs a gun, heads to roof where shiny name of Lair is and points gun at everyone*

Now, have fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

It's mrkiscool's lair, and if you're not down with that, well then he's got 2 words for ya.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    It's mrkiscool's lair, and if you're not down with that, well then he's got 2 words for ya.
    mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    NOPE! It's mine, all mine!

my-precious2.jpg

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »

WHAT!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement