Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Black Swan wrote: »
    Lair llama! Kinda catchy on the tongue Shiminay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

If you do jury duty once can you not be called again?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

KKkitty wrote: »

here in New York you clear for ten years once they pick you.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Swig of beer for the workin man doin jury duty

Now where did i leave that can of Bulmers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

None of these stories are inspiring confidence. Thanks for setting me at ease everyone. :D

I wasn't picked for that particular case. He had a few more cases pending against him, the big one was the most important one. I got picked for his grand theft auto and burglary case :pac: I couldn't do it because it so happens he was friends with an ex of mine.

They might not pick you at all! And if you do do it, it's only going to be cases where someone robbed someones car or a jacket out of TK Max. Nothing too big at all..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I don't think so. However my dad got called twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I think it's along the lines Cy said. Not sure how long it is in Ireland but I think you're safe for a few years if you do it. I've been wrong before though.

I like to think of it as me keeping you all safe from having to do it, even though that's a delusion of the highest order.

15946225.jpg

here in New York you clear for ten years once they pick you.

Suppose in a place like New York your chances of knowing anyone involved in a court case are slim.

Depending on the case and the judge, you may be permanently excused or given an extended break. Normally I think it's 2 years, ours was extended to 5 cause it was a month long trial and serious and harrowing crimes like rape and murder tend to be permanent.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Suppose in a place like New York your chances of knowing anyone involved in a court case are slim.
    Not to worry kitty, the NY news media scandal sheets will tell you what to decide when on jury, if the case has any import.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Bang The Drums

I want to be called for jury duty sometime to see what it's like.

Also, sleepy BTD is sleepy, so I'm out folks. Night!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Night BTD, sleep well.

Think I'll call it too, goodnight everyone. It's been educational.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Well, since they call the local pool it likely I may know someone involved in the case.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

**Swannie sticks nose in Lair**

Hi Lith, Itzy, jumper, Angron, Shiminay, Paws, Mozz, Grem (always in the Lair kitchen), and my sneaky friend hiding behind the couch...
    Sephhhhhhhhhhhh!
    :cool:

*jumps out from behind couch*

BOOOOO!

Hopefully I'll never be called.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    i dont think anyone here would love to hear how was my day but if you want ill say it perhaps it would make it easier for me but dont want to bother anyone really lol

wow mystery :) its attractive and you prob know it :D :d))))

I would love too hear how your day went : )

Was having a good week until drunk me spent all my money and I got summoned to be a Juror.
    That said I did have three good nights out this week and other than being broke and being forced to adult, life isn't too bad.

Any craic with yourself?

F all happening here......I feel a migraine coming on -_-

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Also, sleepy BTD is sleepy, so I'm out folks. Night!
    Night BTD, sleep well.

Think I'll call it too, goodnight everyone.
    But... but... but BTD and jumper you cannot go to sleep, ever! This is the Noct forum, and it says right here on page 236 in the small print at the bottom of the SOPs that no Noct can ever sleep! :eek:
    *jumps out from behind couch*

BOOOOO!
    **Swannie JUMPS!!!**

Typical Seph hiding behind couch or buried in pillows in a Lair corner... :pac:

:pac:

Good night pals o/

Hopefully I'll never be called.
    **Swannie walks about Lair RINGING hand bell**

Calling kitty... calling kitty... :pac:

:pac:

Good night pals o/
    What? What! Not you too Seph! Well, you cannot have the Lair couch, because Swannie has nested there in the fluffy pillows.

• Advertisement

**Swannie walks about Lair RINGING hand bell**

Calling kitty... calling kitty... :pac:

Hey Swannie :)

Shockin them abandoning ship like that Swannington. There was even blasphemous talk of sunburn earlier! :eek:

Also, my phone auto corrects Swannie to Swannington, so I think I'm going to keep it :p

Mischievous Black Swan of the house Swannington

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Broke my diet, emailing doctor now, I can't go on with this it's making me feel incredibly down, tonight was worse than last night and how I've been feeling has been setting of alarm bells, this is really not good. :o

No diet is worth risking your health.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Well, this was supposed to be for my health, but it's quite frankly been a disaster

I must be off. Work beckons once more

Hey Swannie :)
    Heyyyyyy kitty! :D
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Shockin them abandoning ship like that Swannington. There was even blasphemous talk of sunburn earlier! :eek:
    Indeed Shiminay! Makes Swannie toss and turn in her Lair pillow nest with exasperation! :pac:
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Also, my phone auto corrects Swannie to Swannington, so I think I'm going to keep it :p
    Oh oh... Swannie quickly raps herself in tin foil and puts on similar hat! :eek:
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Mischievous Black Swan of the house Swannington
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhh Lith! :cool:
    Links234 wrote: »
    Broke my diet...

**Swannie fedespressos Links some glue so that he can fix his diet**

I must be off. Work beckons once more

Wolf used the W-word! **Swannie covers eyes with wings!**

Aloha wolf! :D

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    Broke my diet, emailing doctor now, I can't go on with this it's making me feel incredibly down, tonight was worse than last night and how I've been feeling has been setting of alarm bells, this is really not good. :o

What kind of diet are you on if you don't mind me asking?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement