Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

You too, SW! :D

Weather isn't quite as nice as it was yesterday here, but it's still OK. It's a bit more cloudy.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

You too, SW! :D

Weather isn't quite as nice as it was yesterday here, but it's still OK. It's a bit more cloudy.

Cloudly is good!!! :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Nooooooo!!

I've been shunned.. :(

• Advertisement

I've been shunned.. :(

can't have daywalkers ruling the roost round these parts :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD!

Shiminay wrote: »
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD!
    all glory to the protector of the Shadow-folk!! :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

All hail the fiery one :D :pac:

Banned...

• Advertisement

All hail the fiery one :D :pac:
    -_-

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

:pac:

Just got my GTA V code so I can get stuck in on Monday when it launches :D:D:D:D Much Excite! WOW!

Shiminay wrote: »
    Just got my GTA V code so I can get stuck in on Monday when it launches :D:D:D:D Much Excite! WOW!

Didn't realise that was out so soon on pc, I can't wait for the witcher 3 .

Yea, it's been a long wait. The game's so good though I even enjoy it on the 360 and it's the only reason I have switched it on in 2 years (and having to drop money on an XBox live subscription rankled me somewhat).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Joya wrote: »
    ohohoh joya wasnt the only one in miss-believes :d)
    Yeah, what's up with that? Maybe it's the L avatar? I kinda don't care, L is awesome :D

latest?cb=20130716205318&path-prefix=es
    Links, I hope you're OK. You sounded really miserable, no diet it worth that. For what it's worth, I think I would have broken it long before you did, so well done for sticking it so long. :)

Yeah, I think I'll be alright, I've got a big mug of coffee next to me now, just waiting for it to cool enough to drink and oh boy, nom noms :D

I gave it my best shot, but honestly it seemed to send me on such a downer last night I couldn't continue with it. It was taking a toll on me psychologically

L is an awesome character :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon all.

Links234 wrote:
    Yeah, I think I'll be alright, I've got a big mug of coffee next to me now, just waiting for it to cool enough to drink and oh boy, nom noms
    Enjoy! No diet is worth that kind of a downer though. Hope you're doing OK now.

happy Friday, Mozzel :D

• Advertisement

L is an awesome character :D

He is indeed, and he has such an awesome theme song too :D

*Slurps coffee* Ahhhhhhh, better :)

Hi mozz o/

Links234 wrote: »
    He is indeed, and he has such an awesome theme song too :D

*Slurps coffee* Ahhhhhhh, better :)

Also I loved this guy :D

Ryuk.jpg

SW wrote: »
    happy Friday, Mozzel :D

Happy Friday S!! :D

Hey Mozz ;)
    Enjoy! No diet is worth that kind of a downer though. Hope you're doing OK now.

Yeah, imbibing coffee now, all is right with the world :)

Hey Links!! What's craicing?

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

Not a whole lot

But on the upside, Japanese film festival starting on Sunday! :D This is the annual week when I get to be a giant weeaboo. Doesn't seem quite as exciting as last year, but then again, a lot of stuff I saw last year didn't really pique my interests at first glance but I ended up loving them.

Got to see Patema Inverted and Unforgiven back-to-back, which was just incredible :D

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

Ohhhh well hello too you too mozzie :P :pac:
    Links234 wrote: »
    Not a whole lot

But on the upside, Japanese film festival starting on Sunday! :D This is the annual week when I get to be a giant weeaboo. Doesn't seem quite as exciting as last year, but then again, a lot of stuff I saw last year didn't really pique my interests at first glance but I ended up loving them.

Got to see Patema Inverted and Unforgiven back-to-back, which was just incredible :D

Ahhhh yes thats starting down in cork too, I must check out a few movies if possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

afternoon guys:)

Ahhhh yes thats starting down in cork too, I must check out a few movies if possible.

I'm kinda pissed because Galway doesn't have half the selection at all, Dublin and Cork gets parts 2 and 3 of the Rurouni Kenshin trilogy! Holy crap I'd LOVE to see those on the big screen, would be nothing short of incredible! :eek:

But we got stiffed :(

On the plus side, at least we get to see A Letter to Momo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

hello people bosses apparently left the office for the day :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement