Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    hello people bosses apparently left the office for the day :D

Yay 😀 go wild now 😈

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Yay 😀 go wild now 😈
    three of us left should go to nearest pu7b and get drunk :d))

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

three of us left should go to nearest pu7b and get drunk :d))

Yes :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hello people bosses apparently left the office for the day :D

yay for joya:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Sounds like you're in for a sweet afternoon Joya! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm all happy today because I feel like this course has given me something productive and useful to do. Refreshing your knowledge is always a good thing. The more I read, the more that's coming back to me. :D

yes they say its quite common for them to go early on friday so from now on i believe friday will be my extra fave day to 'work' :d)

I'm all happy today because I feel like this course has given me something productive and useful to do. Refreshing your knowledge is always a good thing. The more I read, the more that's coming back to me. :D

that's great pp:) how long is the course?

now listening to this : )

that's great pp:) how long is the course?

It's self-paced, but there are about 20 hours worth of lectures. It's very good.

This is the course I'm doing. It's stuff I've already learned but I had forgotten some of it so I'm really enjoying refreshing my knowledge. :)

• Advertisement

It's self-paced, but there are about 20 hours worth of lectures. It's very good.

This is the course I'm doing. It's stuff I've already learned but I had forgotten some of it so I'm really enjoying refreshing my knowledge. :)

oh that's cool, best of luck with it :)

Thanks! Finished college for the day, writer? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Feels weird eating cereal at 14:10 in the afternoon

Thanks! Finished college for the day, writer? :)

i am, yep:) third week done and dusted. was doing a project on history of money today. taking it easy today and heading to cork tomorrow

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Feels weird eating cereal at 14:10 in the afternoon
    me just had breakfast lol..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Had a lovely long walk with the doggie there, and feeling much better in general today :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

You know what sucks? Acting as tech support for my entire family. Brother got a new iPhone (the big one that had that whole "it can bend in your pocket" thing). Had to learn how to perform a backup on an old one, to port stuff forward to the new one, all for a device I never owned, nor ever intend to own, because nobody else could be arsed to learn how to do it themselves. Not even that hard to figure out how to do, they just couldn't bother cause "Oh I don't really get technology, you do it cause you're better at it."

I stopped doing it. I always use the line that "this technology is made for people with a less than average IQ and tech experience. I'll let that sink in and then tell you to use Google."

i am, yep:) third week done and dusted. was doing a project on history of money today. taking it easy today and heading to cork tomorrow

Nice one :)

Hope your visit to Cork goes well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm lucky that nobody asks me for IT advice :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Angron wrote: »
    You know what sucks? Acting as tech support for my entire family. Brother got a new iPhone (the big one that had that whole "it can bend in your pocket" thing). Had to learn how to perform a backup on an old one, to port stuff forward to the new one, all for a device I never owned, nor ever intend to own, because nobody else could be arsed to learn how to do it themselves. Not even that hard to figure out how to do, they just couldn't bother cause "Oh I don't really get technology, you do it cause you're better at it."
    Shiminay wrote: »
    I stopped doing it. I always use the line that "this technology is made for people with a less than average IQ and tech experience. I'll let that sink in and then tell you to use Google."

You'd swear Google is the worlds best kept secret. For some who do use it, they don't quite know how to use it properly. For example, type in "do a barrel roll" and hit enter.

Itzy wrote: »
    You'd swear Google is the worlds best kept secret. For some who do use it, they don't quite know how to use it properly. For example, type in "do a barrel roll" and hit enter.

yea im windows person but bought few weeks ago motorola moto e for testing purposes.
    i tried whatever not to turn off permanently and for all apps vibration but guess what?

it still vibrates .......:|
    on the other topic is that your blog in your signature itzy :d))

I feel your pain angron, I get sick of it too, I normally tell them to figure it out themselves or go ask my dad cos he used to work for computer company's

thanks pp :)

think my granny is being moved into a different part of the hospital tomorrow, hanging in there although not out of the woods yet. my nerves are shot but the college have been very understanding I have to say

"How do you think I learned it?"
    "Didn't you learn about computers in college?"
    "This is a blu-ray player with a stuck disk, not a computer."

Have to say, Chris Jericho's podcast with Vickie Geurrero was really interesting.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Itzy wrote: »
    Personally, my favourite is Zerg Rush.

absolutely alone at the office lol

Finally have all of Slash's solo albums :D

absolutely alone at the office lol

NO PANTS FRIDAY! \o/

This afternoon seems to be taking forever to wrap up. I also need to start a whole new evening routine cause I don't wanna shop in Dunnes anymore. My new shop of choice is Supervalu on the Quays which does take me a bit out of my way to go home, but that a company has workers that want to strike and that then sacks some of them for doing so suggests to me that they're fking arseholes to work for. It's taking some getting used to though.

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    NO PANTS FRIDAY! \o/

This afternoon seems to be taking forever to wrap up. I also need to start a whole new evening routine cause I don't wanna shop in Dunnes anymore. My new shop of choice is Supervalu on the Quays which does take me a bit out of my way to go home, but that a company has workers that want to strike and that then sacks some of them for doing so suggests to me that they're fking arseholes to work for. It's taking some getting used to though.

I've never once seen a worker in dunnes smile.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement